Huddersfield Town V Reading Play-off Final

exsas

Big Huddersfield Town fan here, Any suggestions where I will be able to watch this match in Bangkok?

I'm a little bit worried because I tried to watch the league 1 Play-off final in Buriram and all the bars said they didn't have the rights to the game.

Will take a look at them streaming sites, but hoping there is a bar that will show it somewhere.

Mooy is a quality player best player I'v seen at Huddersfield. Man City will be mad to let him go. Billing on the other hand shows promise but has been injured nearly all his career. 

I will sit at home and watch it on the Thai  channel MCOT, either their Family or HD channel. They have the rights for all Championship games, playoffs included. Commentary in Thai. Any reputable sports bar will be showing the game. I am in Pattaya, so can't help with Bangkok bars. Watched last years final at Witherspoons on Soi Bukhouw in Pattaya.

Hope you win; nice to see a new team in the Prem.

Edited by champers

Saw that article earlier Bredbury. I was going to do the same but it would cost £350 to change my flight with Etihad. I fly back the following day unfortunately, so at least I will be back for the victory parade.

Anyhow I  have found confirmation of the game on Mcot

I'm looking forward to it, but hoping for the opposite result than the OP would like.

May the best team win...there will only be 1 goal in it, could even go to penalties....tight game, but then the play off finals always are, it won't be a great game for non supporters of the two teams, This is our 7th attempt at getting up via the play-offs and we have yet to do it. 7th time lucky I hope

Greetings all, another big Huddersfield fan here in Hua Hin. My pc died last night so I will be watching the game on mcot Hd with the sound turned down and listening to bbc radio leeds commentary.
I'm both excited and scared.
Up the town

On 5/27/2017 at 0:43 AM, Hutch68 said:

I think it will be a good game and very much doubt it will go past 90 min, Hudd's 3-1........Whats the odds? Chelsea, Hudd's and Kell Brook to win this weekend........ I'm having a bit of that.

Oh dear, Hutch. 

Edited by champers

Yeah, not the most entertaining of games but when so much is riding on 1 game, I suppose it's understandable that you try to play not to lose and don't take too many risks.

Congrats Huddersfield and commiserations Reading (and ThaiPauly)

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Huddersfield was all over them in the first half hour, I thought it was going to be a walk in the park, but Reading seemed to get stronger as the game went on. Anyway, well done.

Yep, missed 2 very decent chances after that the game evened out. I was watching as i was interested in City / Hudderfield's Mooy and Reading's George Evans. My brothers are very happy with the outcome as it'll be a nice away day over the top. 

I thought Mooy had plenty of stamina. He kept going through to the end when plenty others wilted. Took all the corners. 

I am glad to see a new team in the Prem and I hope they do well. They certainly need more firepower. Nakhi Wells as lone striker looked a bit forlorn.