British police says responding to serious incident at Manchester Arena

webfact

3 minutes ago, thaihome said:

Do you advocate demolishing the place of worship of any murderer, or just muslim murderers?

TH 

I'm going to leave this thread before I get angry

The issue is community support for terrorism

Do you think that the average Christian murderer is supported by his vicar and the congregation? For goodness sake.

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thaihome said:

Do you advocate demolishing the place of worship of any murderer, or just muslim murderers?

TH 

He actually advocates for more than just the mosque being demolished, he wants all the housing demolished in the entire community where the terrorist lived...but only if the people living in those houses are muslim.

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I'm going to leave this thread before I get angry

The issue is community support for terrorism

Do you think that the average Christian murderer is supported by his vicar and the congregation? For goodness sake.

"Do you think that the average Christian murderer is supported by his vicar and the congregation? For goodness sake."

Neither is the case here, they even informed the police, but you chose to ignore facts that don't suit your action plan: demolish.

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Iman, friends and family informed the police and called the anti terrorist line (I did not even know that existed). That is all according to The Telegraph, not known for their sensationalism, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/?_sp=3d2a4ad9-fa4d-4e51-805a-217517fcc57d.1495669930587

The Independent confirms similar, http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-bombs-found-mi5-arrests-latest-news-updates-a7754486.html?_sp=3d2a4ad9-fa4d-4e51-805a-217517fcc57d.1495669951044

You are correct. The mosque is reprieved.

6 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

He actually advocates for more than just the mosque being demolished, he wants all the housing demolished in the entire community where the terrorist lived...but only if the people living in those houses are muslim.

I did not specify actually

But that was in the heat of the moment

It now seems the mosque provided warnings but these were ignored

2 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

Are you saying that the Christians in Iraq where part of the so called coalition that invaded Iraq, and therefore deserved what has since befallen them. Or would you say that they have been subject to rape and murder by Muslims , for failing to convert to Islam.   

I was replying to the post which claimed there were no christian churches in muslim countries, I was merley pointing out there have been christians churches in muslim countries for thousands of years.

Christians and muslims were living relatively peacefully side by side until Iraq got invaded by bush and suddenly the christians were being murdered due to the instabilty and power vacuum created by the us/uk invasion....as I said Iraq became an exremists wet dream as a direct result of the western invasion.....btw the bombing in manchester is directly a result of uk foriegn policy in various muslim countries.

4 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I did not specify actually

But that was in the heat of the moment

It now seems the mosque provided warnings but these were ignored

You specified exactly that, but those posts have since been deleted.

2 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

I was replying to the post which claimed there were no christian churches in muslim countries, I was merley pointing out there have been christians churches in muslim countries for thousands of years.

Christians and muslims were living relatively peacefully side by side until Iraq got invaded by bush and suddenly the christians were being murdered due to the instabilty and power vacuum created by the us/uk invasion....as I said Iraq became an exremists wet dream as a direct result of the western invasion.....btw the bombing in manchester is directly a result of uk foriegn policy in various muslim countries.

I think the gulf wars were wrong, and unfortunately many civilians were killed, in the collateral damage. However it seems you are excusing the direct killing of 22 young people. Hope you sleep at night.  

21 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

I think the gulf wars were wrong, and unfortunately many civilians were killed, in the collateral damage. However it seems you are excusing the direct killing of 22 young people. Hope you sleep at night.  

I believe you would be hard pressed to find the poster you are attacking is "excusing" the terrorists.  He was explaining the history of the current environment in which we live where innocent people are being killed by both sides in a never ending tit for tat war in which both sides beliefs are both right and wrong.

TH 

26 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

Beg to differ, the poster was commenting on his understanding as to one of the causes of Islamist terror attacks in the West. A number of these attacks have been 'justified' by  killers as revenge for deaths by coalition forces of Muslim civilians (feel our pain) in the M.E. and elsewhere. It's debatable regards the motivation as ISIS ideology is actually to create the circumstances, in today's world, to trigger the orthodox Sunni version of the Apocalypse. Others claim ISIS is in reality a power crazed evil criminal enterprise and so on and so on.

Some Muslim leaders have condemned the attack in Manchester as contrary to the teachings of Islam e.g.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-muslim-leaders-condemn-suicide-bombing-ariana-grande-explosion-a7751576.html

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1103936/saudi-arabia

Edited by simple1

36 minutes ago, Thairealist said:

"However it seems you are excusing the direct killing of 22 young people"

He did no such thing, seems you are blinded by hatred.

This is becoming very hard to follow.

There are posts that are directly related to the thread in that they address the cause, being deleted wholesale while others that have nothing to do with it remain.

As Grouse say's It's time to leave this thread.

1 hour ago, onthesoi said:

wasn't that a policy of the SS?

1 hour ago, onthesoi said:

Incorrect. I did not specify who occupied the housing for good reason.

I have calmed down a little since then but am starting to feel anger rising at the apologists on here.

Time for the pub!

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I have calmed down a little since then but am starting to feel anger rising at the apologists on here.

Time for the pub!

I will meet you at the pub ha ha .I am out  of this thread too.

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Beg to differ, the poster was commenting on his understanding as to one of the causes of Islamist terror attacks in the West. A number of these attacks have been 'justified' by  killers as revenge for deaths by coalition forces of Muslim civilians (feel our pain) in the M.E. and elsewhere. It's debatable regards the motivation as ISIS ideology is actually to create the circumstances, in today's world, to trigger the orthodox Sunni version of the Apocalypse. Others claim ISIS is in reality a power crazed evil criminal enterprise and so on and so on.

Some Muslim leaders have condemned the attack in Manchester as contrary to the teachings of Islam e.g.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-muslim-leaders-condemn-suicide-bombing-ariana-grande-explosion-a7751576.html

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1103936/saudi-arabia

"Some Muslim leaders have condemned the attack in Manchester as contrary to the teachings of Islam "

Just watching the BBC News right now, and some Muslims are justifying the attrocities?

12 minutes ago, vogie said:

"Some Muslim leaders have condemned the attack in Manchester as contrary to the teachings of Islam "

Just watching the BBC News right now, and some Muslims are justifying the attrocities?

Come and join us down the pub Vogie!

25 minutes ago, vogie said:

The <deleted> you say!? Watching <deleted> when you should be at the <deleted> and enjoying time with your <deleted>?!

Edited by MaxYakov

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Time for the pub!

Can you point out a single post where someone "apologized" for the attack? All I have said, as well as others, is an irrational hatred  of 1.8 billion muslims,  of which you were amoung the most vehement and irrational, does nothing except play into exactly what the terrorists were trying to accomplish.  

It is a criminal act, let your justice system work and stop scapegoating people that you have absolutely no proof helped or even condoned the attack. 

TH  

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

A lot more than 'some.'

I have not checked internationally, but this evil attack on children has been widely condemned by many Muslim spokespeople from all over the UK.

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Time for the pub!

You just wanted to demolish whole communities of housing with random unspecified occupants? in a thread where you've also stated you want mosques demolished and halal banned... Lets not play games with the truth as its just plain cowardly.

Apologists?

52 minutes ago, vogie said:

Justifying and explaining the root cause are two different things.

12 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

Justifying and explaining the root cause are two different things.

Most people on here are showing respect for the victims, some others are more concerned with justifying the perpetrators actions, thankfully I am not one of those.

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Most people on here are showing respect for the victims, some others are more concerned with justifying the perpetrators actions, thankfully I am not one of those.

Using the dead bodies as a soap box for islamaphobic rantings, including calling for mosques and entire communities to be demolished and their food to be banned isn't showing respect for the dead either Vogie... So you might want to go back and revise the posts you've been liking.

I challenge you to find a single post on here that has justified the murder of these innocent people.

There is a good article published today, written by a British Libyan who describes exactly how someone who has been given refuge by a country can be taught to hate it to the extent of blowing up children at a pop concert. Well worth a read.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/why-salman-abedi-grew-to-hate-us/19866#.WSbIxGiLTIV

In summary, he attributes this attack, previous attacks and future attacks to how young British Muslims are caught between Islamists who prey on them and a chattering class that refuses to talk about the Islamist problem for fear of "making a scene".

In other words, those who try to prevent the words "Islamic terrorism" to be spoken, are sacrificing lives on the altar of political correctness.