Farang women

tardelli

Hi )

Where to meet western women in Thailand more? (expats & tourists)   (except : pattaya ; hua hin;  BKK ;CM)

which region of Thailand they like hang around more ? ( TOP 5 place?Town ?)

i am a single guy and i like Thailand alot

but i am not really  interested asian type of ladies  at all.

would like meet western ladies here "in Thailand" for flirt and etc.

Thanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have a dating section on Thai Visa.... for farang / farang people.  I also would like to meet a fellow farang for a relationship.... but most I meet here are either getting on in years, the younger ones seem to be here for holidays or short work placements etc.

Some good ideas here like the gym and showing them around. I have seen Ads. by ladies on Craigslist also looking for friends to hang out with while here on holidays.

I love observing people and sometimes smile to myself when I see younger foreign ladies walking around......I ask myself, " why do they go on holidays when they spend all their time looking at the ground, for fear of making eye contact I suppose"? (and the Thai ladies spend all their time buried in their phones).

Thank God I made it to the age where I'm nearly invisible to ladies of all nationalaties now anyway....I'd hate the job of all that " chasing" again in today's climate. 555.

Wow...In 11 years living  in Thailand I never heard or read about anyone looking for a western woman.

My first thought was, 'forget about it.'  Then, 'up to you; good luck.'

I never met a western women here  that I would like to spend more than 20 minutes with.

Most were obese, heavy smokers, lesbians, heavy drinkers, and full of dysfunctional attitude. Nothing I'm interested in.

Just thinking about them makes my stomach upset.

Edited by Kabula

30 minutes ago, Kabula said:

Wow...In 11 years living  in Thailand I never heard or read about anyone looking for a western woman.

I never met a western women here  that I would like to spend more than 20 minutes with.

Most were obese, heavy smokers, lesbians, heavy drinkers, and full of dysfunctional attitude. Nothing I'm interested in.

I'd hazard a guess and suggest that is more to do with the person who would speak with you...

Some guys have been burnt back home, others not, but it seems that Thailand does attract a certain number of guys with an incredibly narrow minded monochrome view on life and in this case the opposite sex. 

There is nothing wrong with the right Western Women, or Thai Women or anyone Woman for that matter...  however, a narrow minded attitude is hardly going to bring the best out in someone. 

I for one know a handful of intelligent fun Western women, they are good friends with my Wife and I. 

These bitter guys who hold to some poorly thought out stereotype perpetuated in bars really only have themselves to blame for their own misinformation and bitterness...  

Really - Generalisations thrown at a whole race's gender are so fundamentally flawed those who generalize prove their true stupidity.

52 minutes ago, Kabula said:

Much of what you just said describes the average Farang male in Thailand.  Which is why they are in Thailand. No one apart from a cheap prostitute would ever consider dating them.

18 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Much of what you just said describes the average Farang male in Thailand.  Which is why they are in Thailand. No one apart from a cheap prostitute would ever consider dating them.

First three described me!

On 5/24/2017 at 1:05 PM, steelepulse said:

Muay Thai gyms seem to attract a lot of  overseas women.

truer words were never spoke.

sort of a farang equivalent of the beach bar boys pre crystal meth era

1 hour ago, Kabula said:

22 years in Thailand and in my late forties i would certainly prefer a westerner to a thai, but then i tend to judge people on their merits and am open to anyone i find intelligent and attractive . 

i reckon you dont make that cut.

On 24/5/2560 at 2:06 PM, Old Croc said:

What happened with your long term Thai girlfriend for whom you were building a house a couple of years back?

suspect she now has the house hence he is back onto western woman. few of the boys have been through the same cycle. they generally end up back on thai girls.

You come to Thailand and want to meet Western women,,,Are you for real? where are you from? Go back home .

Seriously? the 'go back home if you don't like it' response? I thought it was now widely accepted that this response lacks imagination & intelligence and was only used by those of a galactically inferior mind! :-) oops

I'm a little confused by this thread... Surely an intelligent, attractive woman is intelligent and attractive no matter her nationally or race????

The important issue here is communication...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 5/23/2017 at 7:16 AM, tardelli said:

...which region of Thailand they like hang around more ? ( TOP 5 place?Town ?)

Seem to be more Western girls/women than Thai ladies where I stay – try to to visit Koh Samui and Koh Phangan, especially Chaweng at Samui, and Haad Rin on Phangan. 

Top places I know for meeting Western women in Chaweng: Ark Bar, Cha Cha Moon Beach Club, Green Mango Club, to name a few – but there are several other places like noumerous trendy cafés and bodegas along the beach road.

Why not try a few days or a week or...? – and check it out yourself...:smile:

1 hour ago, GarryP said:

You're a lesbian?

I am a lesbian trapped in a man`s body. A terrible affliction to have to live with.

Guessing the OP is referring to young western women. Plenty of old western spinsters retired in Thailand looking for toy boys, but I doubt the OP would be interested in any of those.

As for younger more desirable western ladies, he is going to have a difficult task trying to form long term relationships with any of them. Most are either in Thailand as tourists, or working here for a year or two as teachers or missionaries or for various charities (do gooders). And many all ready have boyfriends, either western guys that work with them or Thai guy hanger oners. There are various clubs and bars where many female backpackers hang out, but again these will not be staying in Thailand forv the long term or all ready have boyfriends. 

Plenty of Russian girls up for short time in Pattaya I hear, maybe the OP would be better off aiming his sights at them.

3 hours ago, Kabula said:

No, that can't be true Kabula. There are always a few good ones around just that you are not lucky to meet them.

It all boils down to numbers, when you were born you were given a set of numbers and these numbers even determined whether you get small pox as a baby and survive or you suffer a love affair gone real bad at certain time in your youth. All numbers, that's why we don't get the same kind of luck.

I have dated many Tourist since I came to Thailand for 1st time 10 years ago. 

The first girl I met was a girl from New Zealand. (In Chiang Mai) , very sweet. She was student of massage school. 

Then I met more from Scandinavians,  Russia, Germany and UK but all went back home within a week or a month.

Good thing is you never get board, but the girl from New Zealand is still on my mind. 

Becareful, and be ready if you fall in love you shall end up to different part of the world far from Thailand.

i'm still interested in farang girls as well as Thai, but it depends.

I'm always looking 555 

Edited by Foozool

12 minutes ago, madusa said:

It all boils down to numbers, when you were born you were given a set of numbers and these numbers even determined whether you get small pox as a baby and survive or you suffer a love affair gone real bad at certain time in your youth. All numbers, that's why we don't get the same kind of luck.

Can you give me a few numbers for the wife? She obsessively collects them for the lottery twice a month.