Cost of True call centre charges

nellyp

The title says it all lol. If I call true service centre about my internet service do I pay per minute or is it just a connection charge. I have looked at their site but I can't find the answer

Cheers

20 minutes ago, shady86 said:

3 bath per cal

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks. A much more straight forward and useful answer than the other guy. I should have paid attention to the number of posts I suppose. Ah well; we live and learn

Thanks. A much more straight forward and useful answer than the other guy. I should have paid attention to the number of posts I suppose. Ah well; we live and learn

I still don't get it why call center for big companies like true and ais still charge for after sales support. And waiting time is horrible especially for English support.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I expect the answer is profit (No. 1 reason) and to prevent the customer from being too reliant on their Call Center for help.

It's amazing how a small charge will deter people from doing certain things and motivate them to expend more effort in trying to figure out a problem on their own.

Are you calling from a mobile phone? Fixed line? What network are you on? What number are you calling? (1331? 02 900 900?)

Most mobile providers charge a single fixed fee, like 3 baht per call, for calls to their own call centers. Some do the same for calls to any 4-digit call center number. Calls to 02 numbers may be billed per minute.

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Are you calling from a mobile phone? Fixed line? What network are you on? What number are you calling? (1331? 02 900 900?)

Most mobile providers charge a single fixed fee, like 3 baht per call, for calls to their own call centers. Some do the same for calls to any 4-digit call center number. Calls to 02 numbers may be billed per minute.

I think you are right and I should have given more details. My misses usually sorts this out but she is not here. She calls from a true sim and uses adirect number (not the 1242). However, I am rining from an AIS phone and I am having a nightmare getting through. Every number I call tells me my number cannot be varified and to use my true online number; which I have no idea of. There are several number on the router but I don't read Thai so i am unsure if one of those is it. I am also concerned that the cost is now going to be stupid as i am not contancting them on a true sim.

Within my 300 few minutes every month hotline calls included
My advice tell your battery is sooon out , the true stuff very friendly and coooerative and also call you back imidiatly when line interrupts !

True also charge a connection fee in international calls when no body pick up!
Overall I give a 5 star rating to true only there English should be little better in shops

Gesendet von iPhone mit Thaivisa Connect