Nothing Done To Extradite 'Boss Red Bull'

snoop1130

Roll on Roll on the show must go on He paid heaps He wont be extradited to Thailand everybody knows it Sorry to the cop who died Your problem was the rich guy ran you over If he was poor he be in jail by now. Corruption at its best

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, davidcc said:

And of course the poor family who lost a loved one, who are trying to get on with their lives, after such a tragic event. No one is winning here. Just more negativity, dragging a sad, tragic accident and situation out. Not to forget one has to live with oneself after for the rest of ones life.

The family were paid off, so may well take that as justice being done. 

It's easy to live with oneself with the absence of a conscience.

Ok If we can't arrest Red Bull based on a lame Justice system at least arrest the public prosecutor  for working in an Inactive legal department and whilst at it check his bank accounts in the last 5 years and also ensure what car he now drives. Bet it's a Red Bull Ferrari. What an absolute joke. Shame on the Govt. Shame on Thailand.

12 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

Ok If we can't arrest Red Bull based on a lame Justice system at least arrest the public prosecutor  for working in an Inactive legal department and whilst at it check his bank accounts in the last 5 years and also ensure what car he now drives. Bet it's a Red Bull Ferrari. What an absolute joke. Shame on the Govt. Shame on Thailand.

If only.

2 minutes ago, IamNoone88 said:

People have short memories and that is why they drag it on .......

The longer they drag it on the more shame they bring to themselves and more proof justice does not exist even after the coup. Red, Yellow ,  army and police are all the same. This rubber ducky won't stop till justice is done but I will not hold my breath waiting

9 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Amazing!

I never heard of this Anacharsis, even though I read a lot of like minded philosophers.

555 I even like his name though an r is missing...

He was a very interesting character indeed. Too bad none of his writings have reached us. All we know is by hearsay.

In this day and age where accusing foreigners of all our problems seems to be the rule pretty much everywhere, here's another saying of his... To an Athenian who mocked him for being a Scythian, he replied :

"Should my country be a cause of shame to me, well, you are a cause of shame to your country."

There is no missing r, as far as I know. Oh, and sorry for being off topic here, just replying to a comment.

14 hours ago, JAG said:

I think that the country that wants him extradited has to ask.

Without that happening the UK authorities can do nothing. And I should imagine he retains some pretty high powered lawyers to ensure that remains the case; (why do sharks never bite lawyers? Professional courtesy!).

The ball is in Thailand's  court - and headed straight for some very long grass!

Headed for some long grass? This is the grass. And the jungle. This is it and it doesn't get better than this.

Does it? Unless a REAL lobby group start putting some public pressure on the government. 

Not just a few TV'ers bleating and tweeting in the Thailand wind. Self included.

While I applaud the press for trying to keep the spotlight and pressure on the police and government to properly and swiftly deal with this POS, the torture of continuing to hear that nothing actually is being done is becoming unbearable. I need to stop reading these updates before I blow a fuse.

14 hours ago, Thechook said:

Surely the Brits can kick him out of the country instead of harbouring him.

Maybe if there are proper charges made against him and there is warrant or extradition warrant filed.

11 hours ago, balo said:

Why would he ? It's the Red Bull family who runs this country , didn't you know ? They are on top of the money list , so the PM can't touch them .  

it is not on the pm priority, he is to busy between 6 and 7 pm  to tell the people how much rubber u need to put in concrete to make good roads ( so boss can use them as his personal race circuit)

21 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

I doubt that Thailand has actually sent Interpol any notice about this pleb.

The publicity was good a couple of weeks ago, but as always, the cops have left it alone.

I doubt that Thailand has actually sent Interpol any notice about this pleb.

Vorayuth Yoovidhya is about as far removed from being a plebian as you can possibly get without entering into true royalty.

He is of the patrician class and as such will never see the inside of a prison except in a movie.

10 hours ago, NCFC said:

Someone bigger than the PM has been paid off

If in fact anyone has taken a "gratuity" to look the other way , you can be sure they don't ever want him back.

The thought of a ledger of names, dates and amounts would make a lot of people nervous. 

Perhaps he has them over a barrel!

8 minutes ago, Penicillin said:

If in fact anyone has taken a "gratuity" to look the other way , you can be sure they don't ever want him back.

The thought of a ledger of names, dates and amounts would make a lot of people nervous. 

Perhaps he has them over a barrel!

A barrel of Krating Daeng? 

Why do so many people care so much about this story? It is just business as usual here.

Looks to me like there are a lot of Jealous keyboard warriors on TV lately.

Almost 9 pages and still running for this NON story. Hasn't anyone got anything better to do. I'm glad I keep my Thai Visa reading down to 5-10 min. a day.

Edited by NoBrainer