Nothing Done To Extradite 'Boss Red Bull'

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Maybe he has a 10-year multiple entry visa (like my wife has) and there was no blemish on his record when he applied before the incident. I'm not defending/accusing anyone here, just saying.

Maybe ...but the rules state he should be deported in your scenario.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never ending story.! It's a soap opera. The boss will never be brought to (Thai) justice. Go live in Dubai and you will be save get a new passport Montenegro like that then you can still do what ever you like.

3 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

.As for "unproven allegations", hes already admitted the offences in Thailand,

I am simply saying the allegations are indeed not proved. Pretty simple concept. He hasn't been tried.

Did you not read the document I linked or any of the other posts I made? ...he doesn't even have to be charged never mind proven in order to be deported or visa refused.

However ...as a matter of public record he has already admitted what he did.

Edited by onthesoi

Just now, onthesoi said:

Did you read the document I linked? ...he doesn't even have to be charged never mind proven in order to be deported or visa refused.

However ...as a matter of public record he has already admitted what he did.

I was only commenting on one comment you made.  It is still for the court to prove. For all we know those statements could be inadmissible in court. Again the allegations have not been proved. Do you not get what trials are for?

3 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

I was only commenting on one comment you made.  It is still for the court to prove. For all we know those statements could be inadmissible in court. Again the allegations have not been proved. Do you not get what trials are for?

Please quote directly from the visa refusal guidelines as provided in my previous post otherwise you're just making stuff up.

Do you get what visa refusal guidelines are for?

Capture.PNG.15396d01eaf906977b10e0330802

Now, go back and actually read and digest my previous posts....

Edited by onthesoi

What the Thais don't yet keep concealed, that most of the rest of the ruling class clans around the world do keep a tighter lid on: they are  murderous, blameless etc by definition ie, they wouldn't be who they are today if they weren't psychopathic, mass murdering control freaks who are beyond the law or who are the law.

ie the Clintons, the Bushes, The Kochs, the British Royal Family,  the the <deleted> Kennedies, the Rockefellers, the Du Ponts, the George Soroses, the worst and smartest of them make sure we don't know their names.

13 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

He isn't in the UK any longer so what does that matter? Any country can refuse a visa if they don't like the flavor of bubble gum you chew. A visa only gives permission to land at a point of entry and ask permission to enter.

He isn't in the UK any longer so what does that matter?

Maybe he is not, maybe he is. What matters is that he was, and that the UK immigration neglected their duty.

Any country can refuse a visa if they don't like the flavor of bubble gum you chew. A visa only gives permission to land at a point of entry and ask permission to enter.

Indeed. So you agree that the UK could have sent this scum away, on entry or afterwards. Even without using the rules that Onthesoi explained to you several times.

Please stop being such a Thai. The more you try to save FACE, the deeper you sink in the hole you dug.

Just now, oldhippy said:

He isn't in the UK any longer so what does that matter?

Maybe he is not, maybe he is. What matters is that he was, and that the UK immigration neglected their duty.

Any country can refuse a visa if they don't like the flavor of bubble gum you chew. A visa only gives permission to land at a point of entry and ask permission to enter.

Indeed. So you agree that the UK could have sent this scum away, on entry or afterwards. Even without using the rules that Onthesoi explained to you several times.

Please stop being such a Thai. The more you try to save FACE, the deeper you sink in the hole you dug.

They could do whatever they want but were under no obligation it is their country and at their discretion. Hopefully he is in the UK now because at this point it would be checkmate. 

He had no international warrants at the time and was facing a minor charge when he entered the UK. He is a billionaire what do you expect? There still isn't an international arrest warrant for him. He now has a blue notice which means he is to be located and questioned.

Refusal of entry wouldn't matter as you get to choose where you go when refused entry. Deportation is another matter and if he violates the terms of a visa and gets deported he will be sent to Thailand unless he is a resident of another country.

In order to deport somebody you must let them into your country so refusal of a visa or denial of entry wouldn't have mattered anyway. He would have to enter the UK and violate his visa. You can not arbitrarily deport people but you can arbitrarily refuse entry. 

Hope that clears things up.

38 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

He isn't in the UK any longer so what does that matter? Any country can refuse a visa if they don't like the flavor of bubble gum you chew. A visa only gives permission to land at a point of entry and ask permission to enter.

No one knows for sure where he is, so who can say for sure if hes in the UK or not, the rest of your post is just repeating what I've said already.

However, we do know he was in the UK a few weeks/months ago, which is what is being discussed....the reason he is no longer legally in the UK is probably down to the aforementioned UK immigration guidelines.....& nothing to do with charges, convictions, warrants or anything else you've mentioned.

Edited by onthesoi

Just now, onthesoi said:

No one knows for sure where he is, so who can say for sure if hes in the UK or not, the rest of your post is just repeating what I've said already.

However, we do know he was in the UK a few weeks/months ago, which is what is being discussed....the reason he is no longer legally in the UK is probably down to the aforementioned UK immigration guidelines.

if he is in the UK now I would be shocked they have a very capable police force and one of the most intrusive paparazzi in the world. Last we know he left Singapore. There is no trail that leads him to England right now and it would be very surprising if he was located there. If he is there it is 100% certain he is found.

So we actually agree. If he has half a brain he is somewhere with out extradition agreements. 

Just now, anotheruser said:

if he is in the UK now I would be shocked they have a very capable police force and one of the most intrusive paparazzi in the world. Last we know he left Singapore. There is no trail that leads him to England right now and it would be very surprising if he was located there. If he is there it is 100% certain he is found.

So we actually agree. If he has half a brain he is somewhere with out extradition agreements. 

It's possible he could be travelling under the passport of another person or even under diplomatic protection....knowing the circles he moves in.

Just now, onthesoi said:

It's possible he could be travelling under the passport of another person or even under diplomatic protection....knowing the circles he moves in.

That news would break. England would be the last place I would go if I am him. I would do time in a place where rich people are left alone. There are many places that are like that. 

11 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

That news would break. England would be the last place I would go if I am him. I would do time in a place where rich people are left alone. There are many places that are like that. 

I don't see how the news would break if he was travelling incognito and/or on fake documents, hes been evading authorities for a while now and has access to almost infinite resources and high level contacts so not beyond the bounds of possibility, for eg why is there no news of exactly where he is?  The authorities in some countries do leave rich people alone but the media not so much.

Also, England the UK has a long history of protecting rich criminals....they even allowed Thaksin to buy Liverpool FC, while it was public knowledge he caused the deaths of thousands and was corrupt.

Edited by onthesoi

Just now, onthesoi said:

I don't see how the news would break if he was travelling incognito and/or on fake documents, hes been evading authorities for a while now and has access to almost infinite resources and high level contacts so not beyond the bounds of possibility, for eg why is there no news of exactly where he is?  The authorities in some countries do leave rich people alone but the media do not.

Also, England the UK has a long history of protecting rich criminals....they even allowed Thaksin to buy Liverpool FC, while it was public knowledge he caused the deaths of thousands and was corrupt.

Well if he wants to hole up in some crappy place like Port Rush more power to him.

Just now, anotheruser said:

Well if he wants to hole up in some crappy place like Port Rush more power to him.

He could be washing dishes in a Chinese restaurant on the outskirts of Blackpool for all anyone knows at his point.

18 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

He could be washing dishes in a Chinese restaurant on the outskirts of Blackpool for all anyone knows at his point.

More likely he is playing golf with Blair and Cameron.

Or showing May the English countryside with his Ferrari.

40 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

More likely he is playing golf with Blair and Cameron.

Or showing May the English countryside with his Ferrari.

Well let's not blame England for giving him refuge when it is up to the Thai authorities to actually issue a warrant.

If he is in England now and the British police picked him up how do you think the conversation with their Thai counterparts would go.

Hey lads we've got Boss, do you want to come pick him up.

RTP hey Brit boys, remember Koh Tao ?

OK let him go.

I don't see how the news would break if he was travelling incognito and/or on fake documents, hes been evading authorities for a while now and has access to almost infinite resources and high level contacts so not beyond the bounds of possibility, for eg why is there no news of exactly where he is?  The authorities in some countries do leave rich people alone but the media not so much.

He never bought Liverpool!!! He bought Man City.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

18 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

Well let's not blame England for giving him refuge when it is up to the Thai authorities to actually issue a warrant.

England doesn't have any power to give him refuge only the UK can do that, but I'm curious why you think the UK shouldn't be criticized or shoulder any blame for harbouring criminals on the run, in this case a self confessed cop killer?

Edited by onthesoi

18 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

England doesn't have any power to give him refuge only the UK can do that, but I'm curious why you think the UK shouldn't be criticized or shoulder any blame for harbouring criminals on the run, in this case a self confessed cop killer?

Because he isn't there and left before a warrant was issued. There still isn't an international warrant even today. He left the UK in April as far as anybody knows. 

So unless he is there right now I don't think the UK has the burden of shame that this idiot is causing. 

If he is there than I am wrong. If he isn't there now this has nothing to do with the UK.

Edited by anotheruser

4 minutes ago, anotheruser said:

Because he isn't there and left before a warrant was issued. There still isn't an international warrant even today. He left the UK in April as far as anybody knows. 

So unless he is there right now I don't think the UK has the burden of shame that this idiot is causing. 

If he is there than I am wrong. If he isn't there now this has nothing to do with the UK.

He might not be in the UK now, but he was in the UK a few weeks/months ago when it was widely known who he was and what he did.....as previously stated UK Immigration don't require an international arrest warrant to refuse entry or deport, they have full discretion and can simply refuse entry on the basis of a person being deemed undesirable, never mind a self confessed cop killer evading justice in his home country.

6 minutes ago, roo860 said:

It's the Thai police and government that are at fault!

...& the family of the cop who died and the countries who allow him to evade justice.

There are many parties to blame, not just the Thai police/gov.

However, the Thai police/gov have done more than any party involved to bring him to justice.

Edited by onthesoi