Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

The sad truth, and getting sadder with every attack, is that the political class has little interest in doing what would really be necessary to combat Islamist terrorism, let alone talk about it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think it's the radicalisation that is the problem and that has only really been a factor in the UK since 2000.

There are two sides to radicalisation.

First, propangandising on behalf of the Islamic State, the purpose and meaning it offers, its simple philosophy, its purity, its noble cause, as they see it. This is enthusiastically carried out online, and in some mosques.

Second, the denigration of the West, its nihilistic, meaningless morass of political correctness, lack of purpose and direction, and moral decay. This is enthusiastically carried out by the West itself — most of the mainstream media, the entertainment industry, academia and numerous politicians.

When the West gives every impression of hating itself, alternatives look increasingly attractive, especially to young Muslim losers.

Have a watch of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc

Edited by RickBradford

9 minutes ago, mesquite said:

18945298_10156244096268626_1762439546_n.jpeg

Your artwork might appeal to ignoramuses but not so much the rest of us:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/in-france-terrorist-cell-is-broken-up-by-police/2012/10/10/a9c70462-12e6-11e2-be82-c3411b7680a9_story.html?utm_term=.b4534ee88dac

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/18/official-french-police-thwart-imminent-attack-days-before-election.html

http://en.rfi.fr/france/20161121-french-police-break-new-terror-group

there's a lot more links where these came from.

and there's this:

"Take Israel. In the past several years, there has been a spate of terrorist attacks in which individual Palestinian motorists have run down civilians or Israeli army soldiers. The Israeli security establishment, one of the most effective in the world, cannot seem to predict these attacks or stop them from happening."

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/4/15736480/london-bridge-borough-market-trump-may

Or do you believe that Israel is also weak and irresolute in the face of terrorist threats?  Actually, I wouldn't put it past you.

Indigenous Brits need to become proactive, go on the attack, stop Political correctness and stand up and be proud to be a country with a heritage, and history. 
Do not let medieval savages dictate to you.

On 6/5/2017 at 0:33 AM, alocacoc said:

Yes, it's too late.

Watch this documentary;

Lock them up, if possible deport them.

I posted this yesterday. And now we got the proof the British government did nothing.

WHY DIDN'T THEY STOP TV JIHADI?

London Bridge terrorist Khuram Butt was watched by 1.2million viewers on Channel 4 documentary while under investigation by MI5

Dian Abbot was munchin Jonney Cakes n listening to Bob Marley ,she made a complete idiot of herself on TV,couldn't answer any questions about the killings or precautions taken following the event.For you non brits ,she's the Shadow Home Secretary, and another Imegrant like the Mayor!!.[emoji233]

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

19 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

I posted this yesterday. And now we got the proof the British government did nothing.

London Bridge terrorist Khuram Butt was watched by 1.2million viewers on Channel 4 documentary while under investigation by MI5

The bloke in the vid is obviously a brainwashed nutter.....I hope 7x7 watches the vid and posts a response to it........Should be fun....:sad:

36 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

May CUT police by 20,000! 

No manpower to monitor all all possible terrorist. Lesson number one is restore police numbers.

4 hours ago, Watchful said:

Flustered, I also had to qualify with the M14 and that would be my weapon of choice. It is a full automatic rifle, but cycles no where near as fast as the M16. Much larger round and cartridge giving you penetration and range. As for accuracy, it's far better than either the M16 or my semi.

Totally agree. This is a much better weapon and is ideal for such use in these terrorist situations. Modern does not always mean better but the various authorities always seen to want more modern and more expensive weapons when there are many other options available.

On ammunition, I have seen first hand what a 7.62 high velocity round does to someone. It's a shame these London terrorists were not shot just once with such a round. They would be maimed for life if they survived.

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

Your artwork might appeal to ignoramuses but not so much the rest of us:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/in-france-terrorist-cell-is-broken-up-by-police/2012/10/10/a9c70462-12e6-11e2-be82-c3411b7680a9_story.html?utm_term=.b4534ee88dac

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/18/official-french-police-thwart-imminent-attack-days-before-election.html

http://en.rfi.fr/france/20161121-french-police-break-new-terror-group

there's a lot more links where these came from.

and there's this:

"Take Israel. In the past several years, there has been a spate of terrorist attacks in which individual Palestinian motorists have run down civilians or Israeli army soldiers. The Israeli security establishment, one of the most effective in the world, cannot seem to predict these attacks or stop them from happening."

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/4/15736480/london-bridge-borough-market-trump-may

Or do you believe that Israel is also weak and irresolute in the face of terrorist threats?  Actually, I wouldn't put it past you.

Speak for yourself and your tree hugging Lib Lefty pacifist friends.

I think it sums up the Liberal Lefty tree hugging PC brigade exactly. Ten out of ten.

Edited by Flustered

10 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Why can't I give this more than one "LIKE"?

You haven't given it any likes. :cheesy:

I take that back, I was looking at the wrong image. :sad:

Edited by vogie

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

These polemicists have some valid points about Islam but can't resist wrapping it up in Neo Con nonsense.

Can you be a little more specific about your opposition to their positions? I don't believe "nonsense" is an argument. If I want really over-the-top, predominantly left-wing  "nonsense", I can always pull up CNN, NBC, MSNBC, etc.

American Neoconservatism (Wiki) [link]

British Neoconservatism (Wiki) [link]

I find it interesting and ironic that you of all people would accuse them of engaging in "polemics" (the art or practice of disputation or controversy) in a negative sense. How would you identify your ideology?

Edited by MaxYakov

11 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Why can't I give this more than one "LIKE"?

If I could give myself a like, I would. I liked the original or is this just Rough Engineering Made Easy humour.  It's early in the morning!!!!

11 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Speak for yourself and your tree hugging Lib Lefty pacifist friends.

I think it sums up the Liberal Lefty tree hugging PC brigade exactly. Ten out of ten.

Did someone give you a vaccine of Pure Reason/ Because it's clear that you're immune to it now.

Just now, ilostmypassword said:

Did someone give you a vaccine of Pure Reason/ Because it's clear that you're immune to it now.

The standard Lib left reply.

"There is only one point of view and that is ours".

How about coming up with some points about how to stop these Islamic Terrorist other than kissing their feet?

How about coming up with some points about how to stop these Islamic Terrorist other than kissing their feet?

Arrest and imprison them. And give them less cause to become radicalised. I admit that the latter may take some time and needs global cooperation, especially from the US which is very unlikely to be forthcoming while Trump is President.

5 hours ago, RickBradford said:

There are two sides to radicalisation.

First, propangandising on behalf of the Islamic State, the purpose and meaning it offers, its simple philosophy, its purity, its noble cause, as they see it. This is enthusiastically carried out online, and in some mosques.

Second, the denigration of the West, its nihilistic, meaningless morass of political correctness, lack of purpose and direction, and moral decay. This is enthusiastically carried out by the West itself — most of the mainstream media, the entertainment industry, academia and numerous politicians.

When the West gives every impression of hating itself, alternatives look increasingly attractive, especially to young Muslim losers.

Have a watch of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf2nqmQIfxc

I tend to agree with the word losers when referring to these people. Dylan Moran put it quite well, "And yet, people still turn to Jesus. You will notice though that the kind of people who turn to Jesus tend to be the sort of people who haven't done that well with everybody else." I think that can be taken as a general remark about any religion. 

12 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Had you read my post you would have seen that not even the Israelis are able to stop completely these attacks.  But I guess to your way of thinking the Israelis are punks who are allowing themselves to be bullied by those terrorists.  I also pointed out with hard evidence that contrary to the assertion that the Europeans are doing nothing they are acting vigorously and successfully to stop attacks. But like the Israelis, they are never going to make it to 100%.  And people who demand a 100% success rate are just demagoguing the issue.  They certainly aren't using their power of reason.

5 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Arrest and imprison them. And give them less cause to become radicalised. I admit that the latter may take some time and needs global cooperation, especially from the US which is very unlikely to be forthcoming while Trump is President.

Prison is where many of them become radicalised. For some unknown PC, human rights reason, Muslim Terrorists are all housed together with other Muslims, although recently there has been talk of separating them.

Talk about one bad apple ruining the barrel.

Prison is where many of them become radicalised. For some unknown PC, human rights reason, Muslim Terrorists are all housed together with other Muslims, although recently there has been talk of separating them.

Talk about one bad apple ruining the barrel.

I guess the answer is to never let them out.

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Had you read my post you would have seen that not even the Israelis are able to stop completely these attacks.  But I guess to your way of thinking the Israelis are punks who are allowing themselves to be bullied by those terrorists.  I also pointed out with hard evidence that contrary to the assertion that the Europeans are doing nothing they are acting vigorously and successfully to stop attacks. But like the Israelis, they are never going to make it to 100%.  And people who demand a 100% success rate are just demagoguing the issue.  They certainly aren't using their power of reason.

When Israelis are attacked by terrorists, they respond with extreme force. No PC kissing of feet and talking. If they followed the Lib Lefty way of supplication, they would have been wiped of the map by now. And by the way, i am not a fan of the Israelis.

"acting vigorously and successfully to stop attacks"       What world are you living in. Three attacks in three months. innocent children and visitors murdered.

We will never have a 100% success rate (unless Islam is banned completely) but doing nothing but talking is helping the Islamic Terrorist.

No need to ask whose side you are on.

3 minutes ago, transam said:

The UK has not got the prison space to lockup the radicals....

I understand that Scotland does not take it's fair share of immigrants.

Perhaps Ms Sturgeon would like a few thousand more to help her ailing economy?

T. May said enough is enough but what was meant by that statement ?  nothing new I suspect as most world leaders seem to take the softly softly approach ( with the exception of Trump ) .  Sooner rather than later I believe that some of the public will take the law into their own hands and it will escalate worldwide . Revenge is sweet .  As for saying that the Islam religion does not support extremist views or actions the facts cannot be denied that it is the breeding ground for the radicals .  Another fact is that muslims lead their lives through their religious beliefs  . They seldom integrate into the local non muslim community . They bring their own customs and practices with no intentions of adapting to their new country of refuge . Assisted repatriation may be worth a consideration because the majority of these people do not belong in the western world .