Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

3 minutes ago, JAG said:

There will be statements from community leaders, individuals will stand up, but the Muslim community as a whole will remain ambivalent.

Whether the terrorists have them scared, or whether they just acquiesce I don't know. I must confess that I am starting to consider the latter.

Personally l don't think Muslims have mixed feelings or are unsure,  there not scared and will not be reluctant at all while there communities produce at phenomenal rates.

A majority UK muslim state is on it's way if nothing is done IMO. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Grouse said:

My personal opinion is that any mosque that had been frequented by a terrorist should be demolished.

That would focus minds rather quickly I suspect.

Wow!  Now, that is one hell of a good idea! 

In short, you killed our people in the name of your religion, so we're closing forever the place you practiced your despicable religion.

5 minutes ago, Grouse said:

My personal opinion is that any mosque that had been frequented by a terrorist should be demolished.

That would focus minds rather quickly I suspect.

that will turn them into shrines

people are doing this

get the people

3 minutes ago, Watchful said:

Right now the Muslim community doesn't care, because there are no consequences! 

I think we all know where this is going. Eventually their will be bombings in the Muslim enclaves/Mosques in revenge. Then the Muslim community will care, but if course, then it will be too little, too late.

I think you are right. There will soon be some non Muslim anti Muslim attacks. I thought this would have happened in the states first but now I think there are a huge number of very pissed off English people who have had enough. 

5 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

You could easily get rid of a million dual passport people a year with new laws free of EU regulation. The charter fares would be peanuts on a global scale. I, personally, think that's about on the money to weed out the scumbags (inc all the illegals who could be easily rounded up and dealt with if we tell the EU where to go) And it would send the correct signal to the muslim community to put itself in order. Like I said, it's time to be surgical.

Yes, it's easy to make laws, it's the cost of enforcing them that's impractical on the scale that you suggest. Or maybe the great British public would accept an income tax hike to pay for it? No government would endanger their term in office, would they?

Horrific pure evil terrorist attack. I hope they find and punish the perps.

The usual knee jerk redneck Islamophobic nonsense from the  bigoted brigade on this forum, who are spouting exactly the stereotypical hatred that the terrorists want you to. 

With a liberal dose of hypocrisy thrown in too, when western governments had a big hand in creating the conditions for the organisations behind these monsters to become established. Think of our interference, needless wars, murder, and pillaging in their countries for the last 100 years usually for the sake of the almighty $ and oil.  And have you noticed ... we are still there...selling them $billions worth of arms (just last week) to prop up corrupt regimes and to fuel religious wars.

No excuse for these individual terrorist cowardly acts. But maybe helpful in understanding how to end rather than perpetuate them.

Yes those bigoted red necks don't do much good ,but you can't deny if they had there way there wouldn't be an Islamic Nutter let in..Yet still for example the Majority of reasonable Folk are expected to accept being penalized by Nutters who kill by Drink Driving minority's for example.So slamming down on Islamics not that unreasonable I suppose.IMG_2792.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Just now, Watchful said:

Right now the Muslim community doesn't care, because there are no consequences! 

I think we all know where this is going. Eventually their will be bombings in the Muslim enclaves/Mosques in revenge. Then the Muslim community will care, but if course, then it will be too little, too late.

Of course there are consequences - have you read the number of posts stating their hatred of all moslems on this forum???

Its unlikely that the percentage of white Brits living in the UK (that feel this way) is any lower.  And this will result in even more Brit born moslems feeling victimised and becoming terrorists....

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

correct, about 100,000 to monitor 3000 24/7

internment should be brought in

I also favor communities sharing some responsibility for what happens in their midst

Like Guantanamo Bay?

2 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

I think you are right. There will soon be some non Muslim anti Muslim attacks. I thought this would have happened in the states first but now I think there are a huge number of very pissed off English people who have had enough. 

People will only accept so much. You folks could enlist some real experts in the IRA to instill some "recognition" that there is a problem in the Muslim community.

25 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Of course there are consequences - have you read the number of posts stating their hatred of all moslems on this forum???

Its unlikely that the percentage of white Brits living in the UK (that feel this way) is any lower.  And this will result in even more Brit born moslems feeling victimised and becoming terrorists....

Hatred with no following actions is a non-consequence. Until the Muslims see/experience real consequences they'll remain complacent, and continue to aid/abet the terrorists.

Just now, stephenterry said:

Yes, it's easy to make laws, it's the cost of enforcing them that's impractical on the scale that you suggest. Or maybe the great British public would accept an income tax hike to pay for it? No government would endanger their term in office, would they?

Like I said, the charter flight prices would be peanuts, relatively speaking. It's the legal aspect which could be expensive. Which is another first class reason to give the EU a long walk into the oblivion that it has earned. Because then we could bespoke our laws and watertight them to get the scum and their rabble of supporters out of our country forever.

9 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

that will turn them into shrines

people are doing this

get the people

That's a cop out

My idea has a certain elegant symmetry to it.

It really makes our revulsion clear

It makes the communities which shelter these people take some of the responsibility 

It punishes "religious" leaders for allowing such attitudes to flourish.

No, it's a balanced reaction.

2 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

While you could be correct in your opinion, it is also practical to find solutions to terrorists or potential terrorists residing in the UK. And that has to happen sooner than later. Maybe, a hard-line approach is needed to enforce that message or these attacks will continue as the media is hell bent on 'raising the profile' of the attacks to the same level as a bomb attack on the Houses of Parliament with all the politicians inside.    

8 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

maybe you should read what Daesh have to say about their reasoning

And this is why it is neverending. We are playing whack a mole with these people - we rightly act with indignation and outrage when we experience atrocities at home, but we let our government actively support and facilitate atrocities of equal and greater magnitude abroad without raising an eyelid. We generate daily the sources of outrage that people like Daesh use to manipulate and seduce those more susceptible to doing their bidding. But it keeps the arms industry in business on all fronts, so those most insulated from the realities are happy.

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That's a cop out

It makes the communities which shelter these people take some of the responsibility 

they will build another mosque

As I said in the Manchester Arena thread, the war is already lost to the extremists in the UK because they are home-grown, born in the UK and British citizens.

When I was a child, my parents (both learned academics, who were born and raised in Eygpt), respected the views of Enoch Powell about the effects of immigration on the future of the UK.

Have a look at his famous 'Rivers of Blood' speech.

What he foretold at that time has come true.

I don't see any sense in getting worked up about this. While it is unfortunate for the victims and their families, Europeans have decided terror attacks are an acceptable tradeoff for eventually becoming Muslim nations. In many Muslim nations being a non Muslim can be dangerous. So they need to get used to it. As a tourist I stick to places that don't view terror as just a part of modern life as does the mayor of London

9 minutes ago, Grouse said:

That's a cop out

I could't agree More!

Your idea has a lot of merit.  They killed in the name of Islam, their place of worship is turned into a parking lot. They want to worship in a parking lot between the cars... let 'em!

2 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

And this is why it is neverending. We are playing whack a mole with these people - we rightly act with indignation and outrage when we experience atrocities at home, but we let our government actively support and facilitate atrocities of equal and greater magnitude abroad without raising an eyelid. We generate daily the sources of outrage that people like Daesh use to manipulate and seduce those more susceptible to doing their bidding. But it keeps the arms industry in business on all fronts, so those most insulated from the realities are happy.

Couldn't agree more. Better for the UK to completely withdraw from financing any conflict abroad by providing costly weaponry. That should bankrupt us, and all these Muslims will desert our benefit payments and move to the EU. I wonder why the government hadn't though of this solution?

Archived