Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

Mark Rowley, Britain's top anti-terrorism officer, said.

"Sadly, six people have died in addition to the three attackers shot by police," he said.

"The suspects had been confronted and shot by police within eight minutes of the first call. The suspects were wearing what looked like explosive vests but these were later established to be hoaxes."

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Siamesecarper said:

Armed police response team shot the three bastards dead within 8 minutes of receiving the first emergency call according to the Police Commissioner.  Amazing response which saved many lives so a massive thank you to them for their professionalism and bravery.  Although I don't support the way it is done for in Thailand for political dissidents maybe it's time for a bit of Thai Junta style "attitude adjustment" sessions for the 3000 known Jihadists?

"Although I don't support the way it is done for in Thailand for political dissidents maybe it's time for a bit of Thai Junta style "attitude adjustment" sessions for the 3000 known Jihadists?"

More likely that the future Muslim-controlled English government will be giving "attitude adjustment sessions" to the remaining, helpless infidels, the way things will probably go. Do you think the sessions will be 1-week, with hands-off? Are some letters to London Mayor Sadiq Kahn [link] in order?

2 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

could use the words

"put down"

How about ... "sent to hell"?

I just saw the police spokesman address the press. He was actually fairly good. Far more professional than that idiot from Manchester who was far, far too concerned about "hate speech".

1 minute ago, Watchful said:

How about ... "sent to hell"?

I just saw the police spokesman address the press. He was actually fairly good. Far more professional than that idiot from Manchester who was far, far too concerned about "hate speech".

He is assistant    commissioner of MET Police 

9 minutes ago, juice777 said:

They just said on the BBC news at least 2 people per person they want to monitor. So thats would be 6000 and I imagine that's impossible.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes, it's impossible. So intern them. And then we'll find out where our muslim communities' loyalties lie. And I'm still optimistic that most of their loyalties lie with us. If they show us that they don't, we know exactly what our problem is, and the government will have to deal with it surgically. Or be removed by popular choice to be replaced by a government that does. Being free from the globalist stooge organisation the EU will make this much simpler.

18 minutes ago, baboon said:

Here's a crazy thought for you - Instead of countless bored policemen standing round in Tube stations, how about having them, ooh I don't know, perhaps patrolling the streets and keeping an eye out for other forms of crime, providing a visual deterrence and that kind of thing? You never know, they just might bag a few muggers, burglars and car thieves while they are at it...

You heard it, folks! From whom, by their avatar, is either an expert or a fan of Police Statism. Fitting TV ID, though, I must say.

13 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Yes, it's impossible. So intern them. And then we'll find out where our muslim communities' loyalties lie. And I'm still optimistic that most of their loyalties lie with us. If they show us that they don't, we know exactly what our problem is, and the government will have to deal with it surgically. Or be removed by popular choice to be replaced by a government that does. Being free from the globalist stooge organisation the EU will make this much simpler.

Excellent Point!  Spot On!

These are the same folks who criticized Trump for his immigration ban on those Muslim countries lacking any kind of civilian government.

6 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

While I admire your solution, it's impractical, and the cost would cripple the UK. That's why you never hear of any government statement of the pro-con cost of leaving the EU, let along manning our borders to prevent terrorists from entering and deporting others, mainly because they haven't done their sums.

12 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Do you think the sessions will be 1-week, with hands-off?

A future Muslim-controlled English government it not be  " hands-off "  more like  " Heads-off ".

Muslim communities l doubt would grass on their own.

There will be statements from community leaders, individuals will stand up, but the Muslim community as a whole will remain ambivalent.

Whether the terrorists have them scared, or whether they just acquiesce I don't know. I must confess that I am starting to consider the latter.

9 minutes ago, stephenterry said:

While I admire your solution, it's impractical, and the cost would cripple the UK. That's why you never hear of any government statement of the pro-con cost of leaving the EU. mainly because they haven't done their sums.

You make it sound like someone can figure this out by adding up numbers. Who the heck could possibly know the cost of leaving the EU. New trading relationships have to be negotiated. I know Trump would like to have a deal for "fair trade" with the UK.

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

Observers need to be in all Mosques and Schools to monitor for hate Speech, that's where this problem starts.

Another good Point!  

Mosques need to be open to observers since their religion has been corrupted.

17 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Why can't the UK ban the Islamic religion... and anyone saying they are a Muslim should be deported to a Muslim country.  That is the only way I can see to stop these things happening. 

Or a different approach - maybe we can stop electing Prime Ministers intent on going to stone-age countries to desperately fawn over despots in an attempt to sell them billions of dollars of weapons which they knows will be used by the despots to bomb children in other countries? If ever there was a recruitment tool for jihad, it is that.

1 minute ago, stephenterry said:

While I admire your solution, it's impractical, and the cost would cripple the UK. That's why you never hear of any government statement of the pro-con cost of leaving the EU. mainly because they haven't done their sums.

You could easily get rid of a million dual passport people a year with new laws free of EU regulation. The charter fares would be peanuts on a global scale. I, personally, think that's about on the money to weed out the scumbags (inc all the illegals who could be easily rounded up and dealt with if we tell the EU where to go) And it would send the correct signal to the muslim community to put itself in order. Like I said, it's time to be surgical.

Another good Point!  

Mosques need to be open to observers since their religion has been corrupted.

those found to be inciting hatred should be interred and deported if holding another passport

You make it sound like someone can figure this out be adding up numbers. Who the heck could possibly know the cost of leaving the EU. New trading relationships have to be negotiated. I know Trump would like to have a deal for "fair trade" with the UK.

It's actually quite easy, as what is called in layman's terms - how much is it going to cost us? But that's another topic, but related in that preventing terrorists entering the UK and deporting those who spout hate would need costly resources. I doubt that any government has factored this into their manifesto, because the Tory emphasis is on cutting costs in both the police force, the NHS, and other public services.  

4 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Observers need to be in all Mosques and Schools to monitor for hate Speech, that's where this problem starts.

My personal opinion is that any mosque that had been frequented by a terrorist should be demolished.

That would focus minds rather quickly I suspect.

20 minutes ago, JAG said:

There will be statements from community leaders, individuals will stand up, but the Muslim community as a whole will remain ambivalent.

Whether the terrorists have them scared, or whether they just acquiesce I don't know. I must confess that I am starting to consider the latter.

Right now the Muslim community doesn't care, because there are no consequences! 

I think we all know where this is going. Eventually their will be bombings in the Muslim enclaves/Mosques in revenge. Then the Muslim community will care, but if course, then it will be too little, too late.

1 minute ago, Orton Rd said:

And rules/laws changed so that any non Brit born spouting hate speech can be deported immediately - and the Brit born doing this are imprisoned.

I think (but could be wrong) that hate speech is against the law, so it shouldn't be too difficult?

15 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

You heard it, folks! From whom, by their avatar, is either an expert or a fan of Police Statism. Fitting TV ID, though, I must say.

So you are going on the record as saying more police patrolling the streets is a bad idea?

3 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

Or a different approach - maybe we can stop electing Prime Ministers intent on going to stone-age countries to desperately fawn over despots in an attempt to sell them billions of dollars of weapons which they knows will be used by the despots to bomb children in other countries? If ever there was a recruitment tool for jihad, it is that.

rubbish!

8 minutes ago, JAG said:

There has been a big element of empowerment, for sure. I'm not sure that this translates into widespread support for these attacks.

Archived