Police rush to London Bridge after reports of van hitting pedestrians

rooster59

Just now, Watchful said:

What in he'll are you taking about?  

There are over 6,000 scumbag, cowardly ISIL <deleted> in Mosel. They should all be fried to a golden crisp.

yes, i agree, but surely not along with innocent women and children, we shouldn't reduce ourselves to their level

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, steven100 said:

Collateral damage to kill the ISIL cancer.  Unfortunately it happens ... but we cannot just sit by and do nothing. I would do the same as the US and all allies  ...  build a huge army and just go after every last one ...

You believe they're doing this because they believe that this will result in less moslem terrorists??

It seems more likely that its about politics (start a war and watch the xenophobic/nationalist ratings go up in the country....) plus, of course, finance/big business and resources.

Of course the US could always drop nuclear bombs on all moslem countries (apart from Saudi obviously.....) - that would certainly eradicate all problems.....

But this is WAY off topic and stupid.  We should be concentrating on the best way to deal with terrorists being allowed into non-moslem countries, and Brit born terrorists.

10 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

You mean the same context which saw the SWP meally mouthed over 9/11 and 7/7? It took another Left publication to nail down what was going on: http://www.workersliberty.org/node/4514

The SWP has form on the issue of terrorism and is echoed when one listens to Corbyn's evasions. The London Bridge attack and responses from sections of the Left will not be a one-off.

I mean let's see the rest of the piece in context. Still waiting...

14 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

No not give up,ISIL must be destroyed but what would you say if 484 Londoners were killed by the army in order to kill 3 or 4 terrorists, fact is it doesn't matter if it happens outside Europe, that doesn't go unnoticed by the fanatical fringe who after all said and done are just murderers looking for a cause.

That is NOT true. 1,000's marched today in Kapal in protest over the recent terrorists bombings. Problem is the cowardly Taliban run back to their families in Pakistan.  There, they and their families are safe.

It's time for saturation bombing of those Taliban camps.  In short, kill our families and forfeit yours! 

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

yes, i agree, but surely not along with innocent women and children, we shouldn't reduce ourselves to their level

Well the only other way than bombing is boots up front they don't want to do that.

Maybe give them a route of retreat and get them om the way out like Russia did the other day.

There are I believe 3,000 fanatics who are prepared to commit atrocities living in the UK and they have to be monitored by the authorities, In WW2 Churchill ordered that Italien and German citizens, some who had been in the UK for decades and had dual citizenship be interned, 'collar the lot'. Why can't this be done with those strongly suspected of being potential terrorists.

3 minutes ago, Watchful said:

That is NOT true. 1,000's marched today in Kapal in protest over the recent terrorists bombings. Problem is the cowardly Taliban run back to their families in Pakistan.  There they and their families are safe.

It's time for saturation bombing of those Talisman camps.  In short, kill our families and forfeit yours! 

I thought it was reported teletubbies didn't do it, it was claimed by ISIS.

11 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

they can stay and be bombed

or

run and be shot in the back

or attack their masters

5 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

There are I believe 3,000 fanatics who are prepared to commit atrocities living in the UK and they have to be monitored by the authorities, In WW2 Churchill ordered that Italien and German citizens, some who had been in the UK for decades and had dual citizenship be interned, 'collar the lot'. Why can't this be done with those strongly suspected of being potential terrorists.

Now that is a good Idea!  You cannot devote 30 people to track each one of these idiots. Round them up. 

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Yes but singing Kumbaya doesn't help either.

Who's "singing Kumbaya"?

Some of us are trying to avoid the typical hysterical reaction (blaming ALL moslems) and trying to think of the best way of defeating terrorists in Britain.

10 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

You believe they're doing this because they believe that this will result in less moslem terrorists??

It seems more likely that its about politics (start a war and watch the xenophobic/nationalist ratings go up in the country....) plus, of course, finance/big business and resources.

Of course the US could always drop nuclear bombs on all moslem countries (apart from Saudi obviously.....) - that would certainly eradicate all problems.....

But this is WAY off topic and stupid.  We should be concentrating on the best way to deal with terrorists being allowed into non-moslem countries, and Brit born terrorists.

well I hear ya ... and to be honest .. If they wiped out every damn muslim, the world would be better off , but that ain't gunna happen.

10 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Don't forget the Japanese.

Anyway, I agree with your point but, unfortunately, the UK is way too liberal for such a radical idea.

The UK is truly buggered:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

1 hour ago, Watchful said:

Another good Point!  

Mosques need to be open to observers since their religion has been corrupted.

...and, just to be fair and equal, I am absolutely certain that the Christian places of worship would welcome and encourage Muslim observers to their ceremonies.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

Who's "singing Kumbaya"?

Some of us are trying to avoid the typical hysterical reaction (blaming ALL moslems) and trying to think of the best way of defeating terrorists in Britain.

And some of us are probably more passionate about our country than others, many people on here are totally apathetic to the idea of these people think they can bomb us, run us over and knife us and we do nothing. I for one am not blaming all muslims, but I am sick to the back teeth of hearing the word Muslim. I am sorry Dick but more action is needed than singing, as in Manchesters case, Wonderwall. 

8 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Because :)

1) the security forces get it wrong sometimes (Jean Charles de Menezes?)

2) imprisoning innocent muslims is only going to result in more Brit born terrorists.

1 hour ago, bartender100 said:

What is needed is a deterrent, round up all the dead jihadis family living in the UK take away all their privileges, processions and intern them or deport

I totally agree.  

If these a-holes know that, if they commit these attacks, their families lose their right to live in the UK, face immediate deportment to country of origin and have all of their assets seized to cover the costs, maybe they would think twice about biting the hand that has fed them all so long.  Tough but do-able.

In my opinion, at present, all Muslim immigrant families in the UK should be treated the same way as "sleeper" spies.  Internment might be the way to go until the Muslim community wakes up and starts to turn these <deleted> in ahead of the attacks.

10 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

I f the West is dead it is because of our own falling standards of behaviour and the unfair distribution of wealth not because of a few nutters running around killing in the name of their God.

Nonsense, but if you believe this then you lead by example. You can be the first to given your home, money and possessions to a poor Muslim family.

Now, don't wait.  Let's get going.  Got to stop those attacks!

1 hour ago, soalbundy said:

6 'killed' and all three terrorists shot dead, why do the news papers write 'killed' when in fact they were murdered, PC perhaps?

It would be a legal requirement. In the same way, the terrorists would be labelled suspects until the the required legal steps have been completed. It is just a process even for the dead one with explosives or what-not tied around his waist.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There is no way they are actually "monitoring" 3,000 people. They might have a computer recording anything they say on the internet or phone, but physically, not a hope. It takes many people to monitor one person properly, and to monitor 3,000 would take thousands and thousands of police. Unaffordable.

To physically monitor one person would need 4 police personnel on an 8 hour shift working 3 weeks in 4. To physically monitor 3,000 would probably need up to 15,000 police. That discounts the number of vehicles and any other equipment. Whilst computer monitoring the internet and mobiles would be easier you would still need vast amounts of equipment plus huge storage frames.

Unfortunately as you kindly pointed out it is unaffordable.

52 minutes ago, Usernames said:

It's going to be a permanent bloodbath in the UK until the moslems eventually take over everything and ban all other religions and outlaw alcohol, dogs, and everything else they don't like. Bad future.

I think you underestimate the rage that is building in the UK against the Muslims. Soon Mosques will be bombed in revenge.

Indeed, the entire world is becoming feed up with the Muslims.  They have no friends and have managed to alienate EVERYBODY!

The place to watch now is the Phillipines. Duterte has already killed 1000's upon 1000's of drug dealers. Now the stoopid Muslims are challenging a guy crazier than them. He'll kill them all! This guy doesn't care about collateral damage.

In 1983 I received a Master's Degree from the Joint Program in Religion of Columbia University and Union Theological Seminary.  Although my field of concentration was Indo-Tibetan Buddhism, the curriculum required coursework in all the world's major (and a number of minor) religions, including Islam.  At that time, Islamist terrorism had not yet become a global phenomenon.  Nevertheless, after reading the Qur'an, I could only conclude that it propounded and condoned actions that were condemned by every other religion that I had studied.  Therefore, I do not see the horrific events that are now occurring regularly as being unexpected or inexplicable, but rather inevitable.

As for the effect of Islamic immigration on non-Islamic societies, as another member of this forum recommended, listen to Enoch Powell's 1968 "Rivers of Blood" speech (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MtIF6tw-Io).  Although the migrant populations to which he was referring were, for the most part, non-Islamic, the issues that he raised are equally, if not more so, applicable.

28 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

9 minutes ago, stander said:

Theresa May's government can't claim it will fight terrorism if it can't even acknowledge the elephant in the room.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-terrorist-funding-report-saudia-arabia-focus-not-publish-conservatives-government-a7766381.html

Quite, except its not just May's government.

Hence my cynical comment about nuking all moslem countries apart from the Saudis....

1 hour ago, AGareth2 said:

those found to be inciting hatred should be interred and deported if holding another passport

Yeah, go Gareth!  If we inter them, is that before we have killed them or are we burying them alive?

I fine with either option, by the way.

Archived