Budweiser beer in family mart

pumpjack

noticed that family mart in HAU HIN is selling my beloved  budweiser beer now at 100 baht a pop.

i hope this is a sign of better things to come and 7-11 and many more will follow suit

Edited by pumpjack
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Quite possibly is still wouldnt pay 100bht per bottle.

Actually it not

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/10-biggest-selling-beer-brands-globally-2016-5 

Chinese beer no 1

You are right,I forgot about Tsingtao beer (very similar in taste).I never heard of Chinese Snow.Tsingtao beer at one time owned 10% of Budweiser and when the Belgium company bought Budweiser had to approve the sale.Counting all the cases of the beer Budweiser sells under it's different brands they are indeed the most sold "Beer Company" in the world.I wish that I had a Tsingtao right now.

Edited by sanukjim

To be fair if it was free i would drink it. But then again i would drink anything thats free christ i even drank double maxim (maxem)(not sure on spelling). Newcastle brewed i belive it was rank but it was free so i drank as much as i could.

3 hours ago, sanukjim said:

The most sold beer in the world.

I just read an article about a British study that already small quantities of beer may alter the brain.

That explains all about the US election.

Edited by puck2

During a lazy afternoon on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, I saw a pub that advertised 111 different makes of micro-brew beer, all hand-drawn.

I tried a few of them such as Steamboat, Sierra etc. etc. They were fantastic and disabused me of the common misconception that Americans can't make good beer.

I went back again during the evening to sample a few more, when the place was busy.

To my shock and horror, four out of every five people (mostly Americans) were drinking Budweiser.

Americans can make great beer, it's just that they don't appreciate it.

Edited by KarenBravo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

Come on guys, he surely can't be talking about the American tasteless rice water they call  Budweiser. He must be talking about the tasty original Czech Budweiser beer, so 100 baht a bottle is great value.

:thumbsup: Entirely different Bud.

On 6/7/2017 at 6:07 AM, jeab1980 said:

To be fair if it was free i would drink it. But then again i would drink anything thats free christ i even drank double maxim (maxem)(not sure on spelling). Newcastle brewed i belive it was rank but it was free so i drank as much as i could.

Double maxim, Sunderland's equivalent of Newcastle brown

I also saw the Budweiser here at the Family Mart in Samui. I bought a bottle to try it. But after drinking half of it I poured the rest down the drain. It tastes really disgusting. The real Budweiser from the Czech brewery is very nice however. But unfortunately you can not find it here.