Footy on the Telly

wilai

Monday

Championship

01:45....Hull City v Aston Villa...........................Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 2

Bundesliga 2

01:30......Dynamo Dresden v MSV Duisburg..................BT Sport 3

UEFA Champions League/Europa League Play Off Draws

17:00...............................................................BT Sport 2

17 hours ago, BobbyL said:

May have been mentioned somewhere on here before, but does anyone know if MCOT on True have lost the rights to the Champ this season?

They used to show 2 - 3 games a weekend last season but nothing for the opening weekend this season. Really disappointing if true. 

MCOT have confirmed they will NOT be showing Championship or Carabao Cup matches this season....."for business reasons":saai:

• Sad 3

17 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

HDPrime channels...i don't  know  about BEin Connect.

I used HDPrime recently to follow the Sky team in the Tour on eurosport - it worked well. Used it a short while  back in Vietnam  - it buffered a little  but was useable. 

HdPrime i think onlyhave 3 day and monthly tv packages (all channels..bbc..itv..etc). Bein Connect  i think has one day  packages.

Screenshot_2018-08-05-13-47-51.png

Screenshot_2018-08-05-13-48-00.png

Screenshot_2018-08-05-13-48-08.png

Screenshot_2018-08-05-13-48-16.png

Can you please provide a link for the channels available on this site? I've tried searching and only get a home page, which doesn't have links to what channels there are.

Thank you.

19 minutes ago, MrMuddle said:

Can you please provide a link for the channels available on this site? I've tried searching and only get a home page, which doesn't have links to what channels there are.

Thank you.

You'll need to sign up (no cost) and then log in to the website to see the channels. (I did the same yesterday with BEin Connect so I could have a look around.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

So I go down 7/11 get the true slip pay for HDPrime so all set and just get this message Error loading player:
No playable sources found

An utter shambles!

I watched no problem with Windows Internet browser. I've just tried using Chrome and get the problem youhad. I've emailed HDPrime to ask what is the Chrome browser fix - if I find out I'll let you know. Can you try Windows Internet browser or safari.

Just checked and the game is on their BT1 playback

25 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I watched no problem with Windows Internet browser. I've just tried using Chrome and get the problem youhad. I've emailed HDPrime to ask what is the Chrome browser fix - if I find out I'll let you know. Can you try Windows Internet browser or safari.

Just checked and the game is on their BT1 playback

Morning Breds,

I use chrome. Just tried opera browser and same problem. Emailed them no response yet. I've never heard of windows internet browser....do you mean internet explorer?

Edited by Pat in Pattaya

2 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

Morning Breds,

I use chrome. Just tried opera browser and same problem. Emailed them no response yet. I've never heard of windows internet browser....do you mean internet explorer?

internet explorer...yep.

Also no response to my email yet.

3 hours ago, Pat in Pattaya said:

Morning Breds,

The Chrome 'fix' from HDPrime - worked for me, can now use Chrome.

HDPrime.jpg

I read a few weeks ago that Channel 7 rights to the FA Cup and Community Shield, MCOT rights to the League Cup, and Bein Sports rights to the CL and Europa Cups , finished last season and had not yet been taken for the coming season.  So it looks like HDPrime may be more popular soon.

A friend told me that you can get credits for HDPrime with PayPal, and you can buy True Money credits online with their Wallets app.  No need to go to a shop.

• Like 1

Tuesday

International Champions Cup/Friendlies

01:30....Liverpool v Torino.......................LFCTV: Astro SS4; beIN Sports Arabia 1/11

02:05....Chelsea v Lyon............................Premier Sports; PPTV HD36; Astro SS3; K+PM; beIN Sports Arabia 3/14

07:05....Real Madrid v Roma...................Premier Sports; PPTV HD36; Astro SS3; K+PM; beIN Sports Arabia 1/11

Championship

01:45....Nottingham Forest v WBA...................Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 2/13

Keep an eye out for A league in oz.

The fastest man on the planet,  Usain Bolt is signed up to play. 

From the footage I've seen,  I think he'll score heaps. And once he proves himself will probably be picked up by a proper soccer nation 

Friday

Premier League

02:00......Man Utd v Leicester City.......Sky 1; Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Thai 1 Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

Ligue 1

01:45....Marseille v Toulouse................................beIN Sports Thai 4 Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 6

Primeira  Liga

02:30....Benfica v Vitoria Guimaraes....................Freesport

Super Lig

01:45....Ankaragucu v Galatasaray.......................beIN Sports Thai 3 

Bundesliga 2

01:30......St Pauli v Darmstadt 98.........................BT Sport 2

Edited by wilai

On 8/8/2018 at 12:35 PM, stud858 said:

Keep an eye out for A league in oz.

The fastest man on the planet,  Usain Bolt is signed up to play. 

From the footage I've seen,  I think he'll score heaps. And once he proves himself will probably be picked up by a proper soccer nation 

He hasn't actually been offered a contract, it's just a trial and his previous trials in Germany, South Africa and Norway didn't pan out. From what I've seen of him in action, I don't think he has the necessary attributes to be a professional footballer. I've seen him play in two exhibition matches - his foot skills were OK but his field awareness and reading of the game were all fairly poor, in my opinion.

Edited by GroveHillWanderer

1 minute ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

He hasn't actually been offered a contract, it's just a trial and his previous trials in Germany, South Africa and Norway didn't pan out. From what I've seen of him in action, I don't think he has the necessary attributes to be a professional footballer. I've seen clips of him in two exhibition matches - his foot skills, field awareness and reading of the game were all fairly poor, in my opinion.

Fair enough,  but even so,  let him play and be a draw card.  After all it is entertainment and you give the  supporters what they want.  And that's UB to race up to the corner pole and do his trade mark celebration. But it sounds like you'd rather not see that.  Any body else not excited by this man. I mean in a purely non sexual way of course.

Saturday

Premier League

18:30......Newcastle Utd v Spurs.......Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Thai 1 Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

21:00......Bournemouth v Cardiff City..............beIN Sports Thai 4 Astro SS2; beIN Sports Arabia 1

21:00......Fulham v Crystal Palace.................. beIN Sports Thai 2 Astro SS1; beIN Sports Arabia 4

21:00......Huddersfield Town v Chelsea...........beIN Sports Thai 1 Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

21:00......Watford v Brighton........................... beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 5

23:30......Wolves v Everton...............................BT Sport 1; beIN Sports Thai 1 Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

Championship

23:30......Derby County v Leeds Utd.......,.........Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 2/12

National League

18:35......Wrexham v Boreham Wood..............BT Sport 1;

SPL

18:30......Hearts v Celtic..................................Sky Sports Football;

International Champions Cup

02:05......Atletico Madrid v Roma.......,...........Premier Sports; PPTV HD36: Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 1/15

Ligue 1

22:00....Nantes v Monaco............................TV5MONDE; beIN Sports Arabia 6

01:00....Lille v Rennes...................................beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 7

Primeira  Liga

03:00....Porto v Chaves................................Freesports UK

Super Lig

01:45....Fenerbahce v Bursaspor..................beIN Sports Thai 4

MLS

06:30....New England Revolution v Philadelphia Union.....................beIN Sports Thai 4

06:30....Columbus Crew v Houston Dynamo......................................beIN Sports Thai 3

Sunday

Premier League

19:30......Liverpool v West Ham Utd.......Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Sports Thai 1; Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

19:30......Southampton v Burnley...........beIN Sports Thai 2; Astro SS4; beIN Sports Arabia 7

22:00......Arsenal v Man City...................Sky Sports Main/Premier; beIN Sports Thai 1; PPTV HD36: Astro SS3; beIN Sports Arabia 2/11

Championship

23:30......Derby County v Leeds Utd.......,.........Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 2/12

National League

18:35......Wrexham v Boreham Wood...............BT Sport 1;

SPL

18:30......Rangers v St Mirren...........................Rangers TV;

Spanish Super Cup

03:00......Barcelona v Sevilla.......,....................Sky Sports Football

German Super Cup

01:30......Eintracht Frankfurt v Bayern Munich.......,...BT Sport 1; Fox Sports 2; Sports Arabia 15

Championship

23:30......Derby County v Leeds Utd.......,....................Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 2/12

Ligue 1

20:00....Lyon v Amiens SC..........................................beIN Sports Thai 3; beIN Sports Arabia 6/14

22:00....Bordeaux v Strasburg....................................beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 6/14

02:00....PSG v Caen....................................................beIN Sports Thai 4; beIN Sports Arabia 11/16

Super Lig

23:30....Istanbul Basaksehir v Trabzonspor...........................beIN Sports Thai 3

01:30....Besiktas v Akhisar Belediyespor................................beIN Sports Thai 3

MLS

06:30....New England Revolution v Philadelphia Union..........beIN Sports Thai 4

06:30....Columbus Crew v Houston Dynamo...........................beIN Sports Thai 3

07:30....Chicago Fire v New York RB........................................beIN Sports Thai 3

08:00....Colorado Rapids v SJ Earthquakes............................beIN Sports Thai 2

09:00....Real Salt Lake v Montreal Impact...............................beIN Sports Thai 3

09:30....Los Angeles v Sporting KC..........................................beIN Sports Thai 1

09:30....LA Galaxy v Minnesota Utd.........................................beIN Sports Thai 4

10:00....Portland Timbers v Vancouver Whitecaps.................beIN Sports Thai 2

03:00....Toronto FC v New York City........................................Sky Sports Mix; beIN Sports Thai 2

07:00....DC United v Orlando City.............................................Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 3

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Championship

National League

18:35......Wrexham v Boreham Wood...............BT Sport 1;

Oops....Ignore these! :sorry:

Monday

Bundesliga 2

01:30......Cologne v Union Berlin................................,...BT Sport 3; beIN Sports Arabia 5

MLS

07:00....DC United v Orlando City....................................Sky Sports Football; beIN Sports Thai 3

09:00...Seattle Sounders v Dallas...................................beIN Sports Thai 4

Tuesday

UEFA Champions League

01:00......AEK Athens v Celtic................................,...BT Sport 2?; 

Carabao Cup

01:45......Yeovil Town v Aston Villa.......,....................Sky Sports Main/Football; beIN Sports Arabia 3

Asian Games

19:00......Thailand <23 v Qatar <23...........................Not listed as yet. Check local channels

7 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

So no sign (or news) of beIN Sports covering the UCL or Europa League this season?

A mob named DAZN have the Thai rights to UCL apparently. They are an OTT Streaming service but whether they will sub contract or not I don't know. BT Sport will be showing games so accessing their channels is your best bet at the moment.

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

A mob named DAZN have the Thai rights to UCL apparently. They are an OTT Streaming service but whether they will sub contract or not I don't know. BT Sport will be showing games so accessing their channels is your best bet at the moment.

Well that is some unwelcome news !:blink:

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Well, if they have the rights they don't seem to be making them available here. I went to their site and got the following:

DAZN isn't available in this country

You can find out more about DAZN and where it is available here.

The list of where it's available does not include Thailand. I've sent an email to their customer support service, I'll let everyone know if and when they reply.

• Like 2