Worst Tv Program

Lite Beer

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

columbo , you would be a great guest on his show.

you have all the attitudes and qualifications necessary to excel.

racist views , low intelligence and the inability to express yourself well , etc.etc.etc.

funny ( sad ) how you are able sink to the level that you criticize so much.

good on you tax,

and give that dude a good serve will. :D

jerry springer is a legend of biblical proportions and when little johny howard is gone, springer will be prime minister of australia and THE DONZ will be his deputy. :o:D

there you go boys,

you can all come out and give aussie a good kicking. :D

i LOVE the jerry springer show. its pure entertainment.

the funniest one i saw was some redneck toothless bloke who had confessed to his wife that he was in love with some other cow. the funny thing was that it really was a cow! a milker. whatever you want to call it, but it had four legs and was all dressed up in a frilly frock and frilly shoes. the wife, also toothless, was then yelling at the 'other' cow "he's coming home with ME!". all the while the toothless man is hugging and kissing the 'other' cow.

brilliant.

i LOVE the jerry springer show. its pure entertainment.

the funniest one i saw was some redneck toothless bloke who had confessed to his wife that he was in love with some other cow. the funny thing was that it really was a cow! a milker. whatever you want to call it, but it had four legs and was all dressed up in a frilly frock and frilly shoes. the wife, also toothless, was then yelling at the 'other' cow "he's coming home with ME!". all the while the toothless man is hugging and kissing the 'other' cow.

brilliant.

classic donna. :o:D

getting back to the main topic... whats the worst tv show? california wow. its on the same time as aerobics oz style. the australian chicks actually have fun and do a real work out. the thai girlies actually have sprayed on sweat, and all they seem to do is gyrate. its horrible. (im sure that they have many male fans though)

i actually LOVE the amazing race. im addicted to it (funnily enough, i know the couple on it from thailand).