snoop1130

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

Well there's certainly nothing more serious for the PM to be concerned about. Twerking is a matter of national security. That should draw at least a two year sentence.

Is this "twerking" a new thing, some variation on jerking/twisting? I recall those from the 60s

15 hours ago, debate101 said:

Children. Every last one of them.

The specter of nuclear conflict in the Korean peninsula grows daily, ISIS is beginning to get a foothold in Southeast Asia, global warming is really starting to ramp up, and this is what the country's leaders are concerned about (and what Thai youth fill their time with).

You don't understand Thailand! 

# Indeed. Those "my itchy ear" and "i've got an itch that needs scratching" videos are some of the best and hottest videos/songs i've seen over here.

# Morlamcing - can't beat a good one. Some of the best i have seen in the middle of Nakon Nowhere will beat any go go bar performance you will see.

# To the girl in the OP, good girl, keep it up...

14 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

# Indeed. Those "my itchy ear" and "i've got an itch that needs scratching" videos are some of the best and hottest videos/songs i've seen over here.

# Morlamcing - can't beat a good one. Some of the best i have seen in the middle of Nakon Nowhere will beat any go go bar performance you will see.

# To the girl in the OP, good girl, keep it up...

That song is years old, and it's luktung not lam cing. This Kratae MV had to be edited last year after more 'outrage'

Edited by Orton Rd

16 hours ago, Kerryd said:

Nice!

Many thanks to the good general for bringing this tasty little morsel to my attention.

Prior to reading this story, I knew nothing about the lascivious lass in question.

"No publicity is bad publicity," as the old adage goes. ;)

Bitoy got a lot of flack for this MV a few years ago, they really ought to wear burkas, of course morlam dancing can be far more suggestive, but that's Lao culture not Thai :smile:

Edited by Orton Rd

UPDATE:

PM thanks teen singer Lamyai after criticising her suggestive moves
By The Nation

72983a071477b7cb1399f2ff8e8445d0.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- Government Spokesman Maj-General Sansern Kaewkamnerd said Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha thanked teenage singer Lamyai and her supporters for their understanding over his desire to improve the singer's image following his criticism of her seductive dancing.

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/987636-pm-prayut-thanks-teen-singer-lamyai-after-criticising-her-suggestive-moves/

No her supporters don't understand him meddling at all, he ought to sort his own kids singing image out before he sticks his beak into other artists business. However, i'm pretty sure lamyai is pleased for the publicity, especially the climb down.

The 'twerks' are almost as obscene at the purchase of Chinese submarines.  I suggest that Prayuth put 'twerking' on the agenda when he meets with Trump -- maybe it will 'grab' his attention!

A submarine is just penis envy

Good grief, is this all Prayut has to worry about?  He would appear to be firmly stuck in the 1950s and has not caught on to the fact that the world has moved forwards and women have the vote and (more or less) equal rights.  Well, in first world countries, anyway, but not in third world countries, such as Thailand.

Shouldn't Prayut be concentrating on the BIG (very big) problems in Thailand, such as a corrupt to the core society, especially the police, justice system and the military.  How about preparing for elections.  The electorate are becoming increasingly fed up with this junta and their suppression of freedoms and human rights.   The signs are not favorable for a happy ending to this junta.

Something about the bigger world picture you seem to be missing Prayut....I suppose it's ok to walk around in a wife beater t-shirt with fake tattoos, eh...? The girl is a kid acting her age. I suggest someone else act theirs. I also suggest you start worrying about N/Korea blowing S/Korea to bits...