PM preoccupied with teenage singer Lamyai’s twerking

snoop1130

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gen Prayuth is from Korat which is Isaan too. This guy must have seen hundreds of those kind of shows when he is back at his community in Isaan. Songkran and almost any big village tambon has some coyote gals swinging and singing around. 

Such dancing is of far more concern to the PM than corruption within Thai society (particularly in the RTP and many other Government departments/agencies)? More important than the horrendous annual road trauma?

OMG! Perhaps the word 'priorities' does not have a Thai language equivalence?  :whistling:

But, I guess it is always newsworthy and easy when cutting off low hanging fruit from a decaying tree.

10 hours ago, fish monger said:

Something about the bigger world picture you seem to be missing Prayut....I suppose it's ok to walk around in a wife beater t-shirt with fake tattoos, eh...? The girl is a kid acting her age. I suggest someone else act theirs. I also suggest you start worrying about N/Korea blowing S/Korea to bits...

Ooof! 2nd sentence is a bit close to the bone, but i agree 100%.

On 6/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, tracker1 said:

All I can say is OMG a Prime Minister worried about pelvic thrusts and shorts Im sure this will have a big impact on the economy and the country Apparently he doent get invited to to many village weddings or new house parties I lost count of the pelvic thrusts at the last new house party !

Yes, the current administration is certainly on a "Jump to the right"  With the "Pelvic Thrusts driving them insaaaaaaane....."  "Lets do The Time Warp again."   (From the Rocky Horror Picture Show in case you do not know it.)

Edited by The Deerhunter

13 hours ago, fish monger said:

Something about the bigger world picture you seem to be missing Prayut....I suppose it's ok to walk around in a wife beater t-shirt with fake tattoos, eh...? The girl is a kid acting her age. I suggest someone else act theirs. I also suggest you start worrying about N/Korea blowing S/Korea to bits...

And how the fallout from that (both types) would affect us here.

On 12/06/2017 at 4:09 PM, Orton Rd said:

Disgusting i'm sure all will agree :shock1:

That's Meeow Emorn, a different singer - not Lamyai Haithongkham, the subject of the thread.

On 12/06/2017 at 4:14 PM, Kerryd said:

Ah OK.

When I did a search I found a couple vids with " Miss Lamyai Haithongkham version!" so I thought it was the same girl

Yes, that is  Lamyai Haithongkham, the subject of the OP.

More from Lamyai Haithongkham:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC2gnfQbXtw

On 6/12/2017 at 9:24 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

For 18 she is way overweight a poor example for teens.

Is having a gob filled with braces and rubberbands stylish now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Body shaming an 18 year old.  Wow.  And, what is a gob?

On ‎2017‎-‎06‎-‎15 at 1:49 AM, katana said:

That's Meeow Emorn, a different singer - not Lamyai Haithongkham, the subject of the thread.

Yes, that is  Lamyai Haithongkham, the subject of the OP.

More from Lamyai Haithongkham:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC2gnfQbXtw

Hmmmm...She likes touching herself...........

Could that be the start of a new popular "Tween Twend"

Meantime the Go Go Girl dancers should take note as "stuff" like that increases revenues all around..lol

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

On 2017-6-12 at 9:24 PM, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

For 18 she is way overweight a poor example for teens.

Is having a gob filled with braces and rubberbands stylish now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I believe it's  very 'in' now.

No, she (Lamyai) is a pawn for reasons you need to think. Asking Pattaya girls on the walk having to produce id. Come on! But it can be used as we did it and their voice! They, are ingenious in their working now. .. ie. We (they will say) covered that, and covered that and that, etc, so the public has spoken and Section (44) all for my direction as is chosen or spoken from their already self taken poll whether street or internet or what ever.  .

Thailand has lost with them-him and will lose a majoral cultural point. This old military school is not for the majority of Thai, only for a big head and we have the ultimate control deal, and that is the way you others will abide. They may see it in their light, but, the light is dim..

I love Thailand, but apparently their/his view is not the same as mine or the common people who rich ones who have a thought. 

Screw loose? Not my General. He is always in my/our the peoples families long term best interest. Only the wealthy or I would be a citizen already. Faranf are always third class.