Isaan or Islands to meet Thai Women ?

Bonobojt

Use tinder... be honest. The working girls will say they are working girls.  Tell them what you are looking for.  Normal girls will then ask you to switch to Line app. You can chat them up for a while and ask where they are from.  Have a few dates and pick your favorites.  Be honest and you will have no problems.   

Issan girls that go to temple have great minds that you can learn from.  Many in BKK also, but you don't want to get caught up with a bar girl.  Usually leads to a downward spiral.  

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Oh dear...

Like Peter Andre and his Mysterious Girl?

See what you're missing K Per?

Think "Mysterious Girl" will fit fine in OP's dreams – however there's no sea and bird nest islands up Isaan – and combined with imaginations from the original The Beach', Phangan and neighboring Ang Thon archipelago is a perfect choice, better than than the "fake" movie-beach at the other side, which Peter Andre used for his, otherwise excellent video...:smile:

And what I'm missing – I'm missing the parties when up Isaan – among other the party for the rising full Moon at Sunrise Beach; or the Ibiza guest DJ's at a Black Moon event on the Cha Cha Moon Beach; or just the regular Wednesday and Friday beach parties; or every night in the clubs...

:intheclub:

1 minute ago, Dennny said:

but you don't want to get caught up with a bar girl.  Usually leads to a downward spiral.  

OP That's very narrow minded and naive statement IMO and disagree many moons ago some the most beautiful girls l've ever met in Thailand were bar girls and great fun.

Just keep your brain & money in your head, not your crutch. :laugh:

8 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

thanks for the replies, I am having success in Bangkok, and of course I make it clear the girls that I am not looking for anything serious, its fairly easy in Bangkok to meet girls for fun or friendship, I just like to move around and see new places, I always use a condom, so far I've had fun with 2 older women, one was 33 and the other was 35. 

In England girls just don't like me much, but here its a different world, Thai women seem to like me, I am tall, slim, I have ginger beard which some thai women find sexy because its different. I'm sex starved in the UK so I enjoy having fun over here in Thailand.

maybe I can do both, Isaan for a week to see how it goes, and then a island, not sure which province to go to in isaan.

25, tall and slim and Western women don't like you?    

22 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:
32 minutes ago, Dennny said:

but you don't want to get caught up with a bar girl.  Usually leads to a downward spiral.  

OP That's very narrow minded and naive statement IMO and disagree many moons ago some the most beautiful girls l've ever met in Thailand were bar girls and great fun.

Just keep your brain & money in your head, not your crutch. :laugh:

The guy you quoted isn't the OP.

17 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

so far I've had fun with 2 older women, one was 33 and the other was 35. 

in how many month? I assume cash flow (unidirectional) is not a problem at all for you. Nowhere in Thailand, cheap charlies are favourites, specially on the islands.

And Isaan is quite nice now as it is monsoon right now.

Generally curious about the guys who spend their holidays in the likes of Nana, Pattaya etc. Is the price really that different from back home in the end? I used to work (when I lived in Aus), with a guy who goes to the Philippines each year. He used to /still does spend ridiculous amounts of money, and I am assuming over there would be that much cheaper than in Thai. 

If sex starved and you choose to go to those areas, why not just go to brothels back home? A brothel back home, is what, 3,000 baht? What is the price for a working girl in Nana after you pay for drinks and whatever else you have to pay for? Then add in the air fare, hotels etc. Does it really make it all that worth it? Or is the feeling that it is more 'real', just because the guy buys a girl a drink? 

Edited by wildewillie89

25 minutes ago, wildewillie89 said:

Generally curious about the guys who spend their holidays in the likes of Nana, Pattaya etc. Is the price really that different from back home in the end? I used to work (when I lived in Aus), with a guy who goes to the Philippines each year. He used to /still does spend ridiculous amounts of money, and I am assuming over there would be that much cheaper than in Thai. 

If sex starved and you choose to go to those areas, why not just go to brothels back home? A brothel back home, is what, 3,000 baht? What is the price for a working girl in Nana after you pay for drinks and whatever else you have to pay for? Then add in the air fare, hotels etc. Does it really make it all that worth it? Or is the feeling that it is more 'real', just because the guy buys a girl a drink? 

Once not long ago, you could link up with a girl, have a night out, she stay with you, do your business..

In the morning 1.5 or 2000baht shopping or "taxi money" lol

Now this impossible as to many idiot farangs here paying girls 10k a month and such other silliness have spoiled them

OP, you are either looking for hookers and paid for sex "OR" friends/fun. Hookers will shag you for money, friends are friends and wont be shagging you, if they are, they are hookers. 

It appears that "friends/fun" is your code for casual sex.

Newsflash, Thai girls in the main dont have casual sex. 

If you are here for a 2 month sex holiday, knock yourself out, its no secret where that goes on.

Dont dress it up as you are looking for Friends etc.

1 hour ago, bamukloy said:

Once not long ago, you could link up with a girl, have a night out, she stay with you, do your business..

Now this impossible as to many idiot farangs here paying girls 10k a month and such other silliness have spoiled them

You still can.  

2 hours ago, bermannor said:

in how many month? I assume cash flow (unidirectional) is not a problem at all for you. Nowhere in Thailand, cheap charlies are favourites, specially on the islands.

And Isaan is quite nice now as it is monsoon right now.

I met the first woman last Saturday and the second woman on Monday this week

thanks for the replies, It looks like Khon Kaen might be the place to try and hook up in Isaan, then Koh Samui or another island, a friend told me Koh Chang would have less rain in the rain season.

I met a beautiful sexy 33 year old Thai women last night for drinks, no sex, she was from Isaan actually, she kissed me on the lips before I got in the taxi to go home.

I have Thai Friendly and Tinder, I'm not a sex addict, I don't want sex every night, I just enjoy fun, enjoy meeting women, enjoy the beautiful naked female form, normal for a single guy my age.

thanks for the replies, It looks like Khon Kaen might be the place to try and hook up in Isaan, then Koh Samui or another island, a friend told me Koh Chang would have less rain in the rain season.

I met a beautiful sexy 33 year old Thai women last night for drinks, no sex, she was from Isaan actually, she kissed me on the lips before I got in the taxi to go home.

I have Thai Friendly and Tinder, I'm not a sex addict, I don't want sex every night, I just enjoy fun, enjoy meeting women, enjoy the beautiful naked female form, normal for a single guy my age.

Badoo is quite a good app for meeting too
Just switch on you're location

Don't waste your time going to Isaan. Most of the presentable girls from this region have already left the rice fields and can be found in the bars and massage parlours of major tourist haunts like Bangkok, Pattaya and holiday islands such as Phuket and Samui.

Some of their mums back home are still in pretty decent nick, though. . .

11 hours ago, Foozool said:

You don't have to go anywhere but 7-11.

just hang out about an hour around 7-11 you will meet many different girls. 

Yeah, hanging around the wiener warmer seems to be an especially good pickup spot. :cheesy:

Edited by Gecko123

18 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

I'd agree with the posts above. Spend a week on Ko Samui or something similar. There are plenty of available woman in Isan.  I know a bloke in Khon Kaen who was 'interviewing' girls for weeks to find a fair dinkum girlfriend. He lined them all up on a Thai dating site.

If you have enough time, I'm sure you could hook up with some ladies through a dating site and arrange for them to show you around their part of Isan. 

That said, Isan is pretty conservative and it would be hard (as a tourist with only a week or so) to meet decent girls without introductions or actually living in a town and meeting them in day to day interactions.

Udon Thani and Kon Kaen seem to have a wealth of eager females.  And dating sites as mentioned by others can produce instant action. ThaiFriendly and ThaiCupid. Spend the few dollars to be a member and get ready for action. Even though you sound like a cheap Charlie, don't just go the free route on the dating sites. 

12 hours ago, seancbk said:

25, tall and slim and Western women don't like you?    

The OP has said he is a ginger. This is a major, major disadvantage with western girls. I don't think Thai women mind so much.

Edited by Stevemercer

4 hours ago, bamukloy said:

So really the only difference between going to a brothel back home and travelling all the way to Thailand is the amount of time you actually spend with the girl? 

46 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Don't waste your time going to Isaan. Most of the presentable girls from this region have already left the rice fields and can be found in the bars and massage parlours of major tourist haunts like Bangkok, Pattaya and holiday islands such as Phuket and Samui.

Some of their mums back home are still in pretty decent nick, though. . .

And some of their mum's mum's still have some tread on their tires.

2 hours ago, wildewillie89 said:

So really the only difference between going to a brothel back home and travelling all the way to Thailand is the amount of time you actually spend with the girl? 

Well the point being it didnt seem like a brothel experience back then.

A lot of them i would call freelance just trying to get money for the family and they appreciated the help.

Today id guess is all business, in and out in under 1 hour. And not only money for family but to waste on stupid shlt.

Now everyone, even thai girl who dont work bar, knows someone who know someone whos farang bf pay them 10k a month.

5 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

Mind you, the rain season – which is mainly monsoon – is not the same all over Thailand. Samui and her sisters are great, really great, this time of the year; but stay away from October till early January. Isaan has rain now, and so do Phuket during the what is called "summer" and "fall" (May till October) in other parts of the World.

:smile:

5 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

I don't use Thai Friendly - what with the heat and the humidity I often can barely raise a smile, and I'm not sure I could take the pressure of "appearing" before a very experienced judge - but (apparently) there's a way of using Thai Friendly where you pay, and another way where the women pay. There's a cheap charlie in Udon - a fellow Scot, perhaps not coincidentally - who using the version where the women have to pay and then complains about no luck. 

8 hours ago, wildewillie89 said:

If you think about the "11 minutes" of fun, you may be right; but to my knowledge, a lot of the single gentleman having a vacation in Thailand, find the pleasure of up 24-hour company and care for that kind of money – at least quite a number of my single gentleman-friends coming here – furthermore there are Thai food and atmosphere and culture on top; and for some just warm sun, palms and beaches...:thumbsup:

Edited by khunPer

A lot of opinions on TV. I am over age 50. Some of the Nana girls will teach you all you need to know about sex. Some are great sex therapists and some are robbers and some are rookies. Wish I had the Nana girls when I was 25 then my sex life would have been much better. 

Don't necessarily turn away the beauty 35-40 year old that has worked the bars for ten years. Some are hard core but some will teach you everything you need to know about sex in a fun nonjudgmental way. 

I hear guys all the time slam bar girls but I have known some that have really made my life better and fun and I have also been bitten by a couple for cash. But I would not trade the bar girls for all the virgins in the world and have no shame admitting it.  Anytime my friends want me to meet a "clean" office working "good" girl with little sex experience to have a real relationship,  I tell them no thank you. I have been there had that and at my age I still have time for some fun before the breath leaves the body. Peace. 

21 minutes ago, khunPer said:

If you think about the "11 minutes" of fun, you may be right; but to my knowledge, a lot of the single gentleman having a vacation in Thailand, find the pleasure of up 24-hour company and care for that kind of money – at least quite a number of my single gentleman-friends coming here – furthermore there are Thai food and atmosphere and culture on top; and for some just warm sun, palms and beaches...:thumbsup:

I would accept that, but generally what you see is them sitting in areas that are catered for Westerners...Western food, music, talking to other Westerners even. The warm beaches may be relevant if coming from Europe I guess

1 hour ago, wildewillie89 said:

I would accept that, but generally what you see is them sitting in areas that are catered for Westerners...Western food, music, talking to other Westerners even. The warm beaches may be relevant if coming from Europe I guess

Yes, that's part of what many westerners like when coming here, the mix of one day genuine Thai-food, and the next some Western-food in a genuine Western-owned place, talking to equal pals speaking same language; still with a nice feeling of different from home – same-same, but different; I've seen plenty of them – you sound like you are not a frequent visitor to Land-of-Smiles...:smile:

6 hours ago, Stevemercer said:

The OP has said he is a ginger. This is a major, major disadvantage with western girls. I don't think Thai women mind so much.

If the OP is a "Ginger" why does he want to meet girls?

10 minutes ago, Flustered said:

If the OP is a "Ginger" why does he want to meet girls?

Are you pretnding to not know the meaning of Ginger ?    Ok I'll bite he is a Ginger meaning HE has red hair/beard.

Edited by Tony125
spelling