Can I Write A Letter On Behalf Of My Thai Girlfriend

Hi all,

Just a quick one I promise :o

My girlfriend and I are preparing the necessary documents for her visit to UK for a month and she will be supporting the trip herself so I thought as part of the long list of letters documents etc it would be good for her to put a letter from herself in to.

She has over 1.5M BHT in the bank in 2 different accounts and is going to use this money to sponsor her trip, can I write a letter for her and get her to sign it? As the letter would be of a higher level of grammar and English (not much though :D ) is this going to be a problem or can I write away and get her to sign it?

Was just going to outline our relationship, details of documents she will provide IE statements, title deeds to the land she owns etc.

Thanks for all your help.

Happy New Year.

Ash

can I write a letter for her and get her to sign it? As the letter would be of a higher level of grammar and English (not much though :o ) is this going to be a problem or can I write away and get her to sign it?

Was just going to outline our relationship, details of documents she will provide IE statements, title deeds to the land she owns etc.

Yes you can prepare a word processed/typed letter for her, she justs signs it (and is aware of what is in it), it's no different to her employing secretarial or translation services.

Good luck with her application

Edited by Mahout Angrit

can I write a letter for her and get her to sign it? As the letter would be of a higher level of grammar and English (not much though :o ) is this going to be a problem or can I write away and get her to sign it?

Yes you can prepare a word processed/typed letter for her, she justs signs it (and is aware of what is in it), it's no different to her employing secretarial or translation services.

Good luck with her application

Thanks for your help.

Chok Dee :D

Not a problem. If you want to go the whole hog, you can add a concluding sentence along the lines of:-

"This letter was written for me by my boyfriend, and I agree with the contents, which have been read to me in Thai."

It's no different to you completing the visa application form and her signing it.

Scouse.

Not a problem. If you want to go the whole hog, you can add a concluding sentence along the lines of:-

"This letter was written for me by my boyfriend, and I agree with the contents, which have been read to me in Thai."

It's no different to you completing the visa application form and her signing it.

Scouse.

Thanks Scouse !