Police sent to cover up teen country singer 'Lumyai'

webfact

47 minutes ago, hobz said:

They are working on cleaning up pattaya, just a few weeks ago they found a massage place that was offering sexual services. Who would have known...  They will probably get the remaining places before the end of the year.

OMG they found this in Thailand, they must have been working very hard

Do not tell anyone, tourists might come in quantity to check it out

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

You're absolutely right. Prayuth has basically just guaranteed her next few record deals as well as sold out concerts for the foreseeable.  I do hope the western tabloid press get hold of this.  Is there a dumber head of state anywhere?

I can certainly think of one.

Surely this Prayuth numnut isn't the full quid.  His major concerns seem to be he doesn't have as many facebook likes as Yingluk and this young girl who isn't causing any harm to anyone.  How on earth can such an insecure lunatic be in charge of a country 

3 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Surely this Prayuth numnut isn't the full quid.  His major concerns seem to be he doesn't have as many facebook likes as Yingluk and this young girl who isn't causing any harm to anyone.  How on earth can such an insecure lunatic be in charge of a country 

I've long suspected that he might not playing with a full deck. 

3 minutes ago, Thechook said:

I was going to reply honestly

BUT I am happy living here, so I have to remember not to voice my opinions too loudly

3 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

I think it is the PM's personal 'vendetta'.............

I really don't think there are any laws against her dress or the thrusts............... unless he just made a new law............. LOL...........

It's called article 44.  What he, one man decides will be, will be.  He alone can make things up as he as he alone has ultimate power over all.

4 hours ago, stephen tracy said:

You're absolutely right. Prayuth has basically just guaranteed her next few record deals as well as sold out concerts for the foreseeable.  I do hope the western tabloid press get hold of this.  Is there a dumber head of state anywhere?

It has,it's in the Times today and of course it's expanded to cover his other daftness and reminds the world thailand is under military rule.What's astonishing is that time and again they shoot them selves in the foot ending up as a laughing stock but remain oblivious. So the answer to your question is ..probably not.

12 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

It has,it's in the Times today and of course it's expanded to cover his other daftness and reminds the world thailand is under military rule.What's astonishing is that time and again they shoot them selves in the foot ending up as a laughing stock but remain oblivious. So the answer to your question is ..probably not.

Thanks mate!  I'm gonna check out the Times report now.

4 minutes ago, Rhys said:

What was the one singer about the itching lips or ears that caused and up roar.. years ago?

I can't remember the name but I can remember the headline in The BKK Post; "Scratch that itch."

3 hours ago, Humpy said:

Perhaps the PM should visit the rural parts of the LOS and take a look at the 'Lamsing' concerts that are staged regularly in the villages and enjoyed by thousands.

Lines of teenage girls across the front of the stage thrusting their pelvic regions towards the crowd as the singer adds her 'nether region'  references and observations....... all enjoyed by all, young and old............  while a few police keep the hooligan element at bay.

GPS coordinates please....quickly I'm on my second thrust!

1 hour ago, al007 said:

OMG they found this in Thailand, they must have been working very hard

Do not tell anyone, tourists might come in quantity to check it out

Yes, I was worried about this too,,, I think it's already happening, I heard that some shops sold out all their Beer Chang Singles shirts already! 

Still in the dark ages then, can never move up the ladder with idiots like this in control

Murder, Deception, Corruption, Child Rape, Human Trafficking, Propaganda, Road Kill all put to the back of the queue because of pelvic thrusting. Nutters are well and truly in control here

6 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Onward, Christian Soldiers...

Hey Omar, yes the next meeting of the Salvation Army is Friday at 7 pm in the William Boothe Hotel in Soi 6. Soap boxes and Tambourines are optional. Oh yeah, and the dry cleaners called and said your uniform will be ready by Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Hey Omar, yes the next meeting of the Salvation Army is Friday at 7 pm in the William Boothe Hotel in Soi 6. Soap boxes and Tambourines are optional. Oh yeah, and the dry cleaners called and said your uniform will be ready by Thursday.

I take it you've been invited ? 

1 minute ago, OmarZaid said:

I take it you've been invited ? 

I have been, they wanted me to go as an example of a complete, drunken,  pelvic thrust lovin', girls in 6" heels, and sexually attractive lady boy lover. They wanted an example of a complete degenerate. While i was talking to the holier than thou, sanctimonious gent at the door i asked who the other speaker was going to be, and he said you!.

10 hours ago, kotsak said:

In the meantime, in other parts of the realm, hoes do what they do best :giggle: Oh wait.. officially they don't exist..

Maybe I misunderstand your point but does a sexy, (or not) girl singing and dancing on stage make her a hoe? 

10 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

This kind of sex displays worked for Madonna and Lady Gaga  So why should she not give it a try. Cheap sex also fascinates young people.

That chuckling sound you hear is the publicist and the crackling sound is all the money being stuffed in the bank, the most amazing amount of free advertising and promotion, ha ha ha, cop that you clowns.