Girls on Thaifriendly

dfdgfdfdgs

12 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

I don't mind an occasional attractive M.I.L.F. Sometimes they are at their prime of their sexuality.

I understand however I know I wouldn't want to have to look over my shoulder, especially here in Thailand. With all the available single women. no need to dip in that pond.

4 hours ago, bbi1 said:

But only up to the late 30's :smile:

As an equal opportunity monger, I've gone up to 50-55…..you don't know what you're missing.

No ones really banging them with affection so they're very responsive.

Long live Bamboo.

Edited by JHolmesJr

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

As an equal opportunity monger, I've gone up to 50-55…..you don't know what you're missing.

Long live Bamboo.

I'll pass on that, not interested in the grey grandmas lol

7 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Long live Bamboo.

I envy guys that can chase after the 50+....you've got your pick of the litter.  If you also like big women, you'll be busy 24/7.

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

I envy guys that can chase after the 50+....you've got your pick of the litter.  If you also like big women, you'll be busy 24/7.

I don't actively seek out 50+…..usually they fall in the 40-ish range….can spot them a mile away with that hungry look in their eyes

and they're completely uninhibited.

Back in Australia when I was young (22 maybe) i used to have a bit of fun with a Chinese mother who lived in the same area (29). She brought over her own mother from China on holiday (60 - didn't speak a word of English), who had just divorced the father. She was about 60. The mother was better in bed than the daughter in a lot of aspects. Not as good looking, but worth the experience. Can't say it is my thing, but it is not as bigger deal as people make it out to be. - especially when most the posters on here are of similar ages lol.

Edited by wildewillie89

18 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I don't actively seek out 50+…..usually they fall in the 40-ish range….can spot them a mile away with that hungry look in their eyes

and they're completely uninhibited.

...and typically shaved.

13 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Geez some peeps here have some sick tastes & I don't mean in the "fully sick bro" Leb speak type of way, willing to do grandmas 30-40 years older than them :shock1::shock1::shock1:

Y'all gettin' a big dose of toy boy envy 'r what?

4 hours ago, NanLaew said:

...he says after admitting to banging a M.I.L.F. and her mum.

The 'M.I.L.F' was only 7 years older than me (her kid being a toddler). I probably looked older than her. The mother was more of a favour to the daughter as she was sick of her walking around being depressed after the divorce - hence the 'can't say it's my thing'. Apparently the mother then started to get around a bit with foreign students at the university she worked at back in China.

Wasn't going to deny a daughter/mother type thing when I am young lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lazy to quote all these replies so sorry if this post isn't very fluent..

I'm not really a bar kind of person.  I don't really drink.

I had quite a few girls recently not want to talk to me and they dropped hints along the lines that they thought I was a 'playboy'.  This is before they've spoken to me so they're only going from my pictures, none of which show me partying or with other girls and all of which show me fully clothed.  I'm not really sure what you're supposed to do about those kinds of girls, just write them off I suppose.

I think between TF and Tinder I've met somewhere between 50-100 girls.  Plus one who I thought was a girl but turned out to be a ladyboy.  I don't really meet them for any specific purpose I just have a lot of spare time and like to meet new people. A lot of memories, some relationships and a lot of longterm friendships that I wouldn't have made otherwise.  But most of the good memories are from nearer the beginning.

Not really sure how saying 'I'm not ugly' makes me an airhead.  It's hardly arrogant is it.  And even if it was I think it's better to lay the cards on the table to get the most relevant answers.  If I euphemised my posts to suit fragile egos on Thaivisa I might as well not make the post in the first place.

I'm not looking for a life partner, maybe when I'm older I might.  I'm not necessarily looking for cheap sex either.  Not everybody fits these typical moulds, there's some middle ground in there as well.

"Time for the OP to polish up is social skills."  You're probably right.