Ksr help

aviadbkk

Hi i know most u will think i lost my mind but I've realy need a good advice here....ksr 110 electric starter bought at ratchaburi last year. (Was the 1st mistake)

since than barely 600km on him... problem with rhe bike keeps coming back again and again...he cant stay in idle...keep shutting off...went to 3 diff kawasaki shops in bangkok who said no warranty since not bought in bkk...2 of the shops replaced some gaskets in the carburetor TWICE but this helped for abt a week and problem kept coming back...so i thought ksr so popular lets go to any street shop...waste of time...they played with the air screw i believe but that was also a temp solution which does not fix the issue and causes lag in the throttle...so i guess what im asking? Is it possible that this bike is faulty to the level it cant be fixed? Does anyone can recommend a shop which specializes in these monkey's bikes...ksr / msx in bangkok? The service level at kawasaki is the worst i have ever encountered....a guy is coming back with the same issue over and over and they simply dont have a solution... disgraceful...tks all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk