"I want to meet a foreign man that will take care of my family."

music065

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, ezzra said:

And I'd like to meet a local girl, not dumb, greedy or overly friendly with younger men,

to be a decent, honest and helpful friend, GF/wife and a confidant that will have our

wellbeing and future first and foremost on her minds, so taking car of her will

come so much more easily and willingly, and if said lady is young and easy on the

eye, all the better... any takers out there?....

nah, i have read enough to have a pretty good idea of what you are all about.

38 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

More rubbish!

An ugly man will accept any girl that is willing to let him get in her pants.

How many ugly men with beautiful women have you seen in your own country?

Most people pair up with their equivalent "class" all over the world.

on that note, Jim jeffries has a theory:

Just now, music065 said:

Lol I guess you actually are one of the few true digital nomads. A/s/l?  URL?

I doubt he's even in Thailand. He sounds like a 12 year old boy still living with his momma.

Just now, KarenBravo said:

......and that sums up your counter argument? Sounds like surrender to me.

Didn't know there was a competition, but hey if it helps your self esteem, you won.

20 minutes ago, Naam said:

for many years in various countries i have seen and met good looking young men and wrinkly old farts dating and marrying ladies who would be successful contenders for competitions such as "Miss Ugliest Universe".

Very true, though, the opposite is very rare (unless they have money).

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I doubt he's even in Thailand. He sounds like a 12 year old boy still living with his momma.

Thanks for the complement bro! My skin does look very supple and soft without wrinkles. I've often been complimented that I look a lot younger than I am.

This topic is 2 hours old and it's racing along. Must be raining out there!!

Nearly time for my daytime 'how's your father' session. Back in 3 hours or so.

Edited by owl sees all

1 hour ago, KarenBravo said:

Not really. Unless the woman is rich in her own right, whereby she y doesn't need help in looking after her family, most women marry husbands that are then expected to contribute in looking after her family.

That's the nature of marriage in Thailand.

It's very old fashioned to Western eyes, but, in a country with no social security it makes sense. Each spouse has their own job to do. Woman looks after husband children and home. Man must bring home money.

Add to this that nearly all parents emphasize that their children "owe" them for giving them life, then it's not surprising that this attitude continues. Though, consumerism is starting to weaken this bond between family members.

It looks like the woman is screwed? She takes care of kids, home & children. Sounds old fashioned, but look at reality. Who takes care of the second wife, while the first wife takes care of the children and house? The husband is now spending half or more money on the second wife. Is this considered Thai Old Fashioned? I think 50% or more Thai men have a second wife. So who is taking care of the old folks? 

Edited by tomwct

1 minute ago, KarenBravo said:

No competition, but, the give-away was you being insulting instead of being intelligent.

I suppose you prefacing all your responses to me with "Absolute rubbish" was complimentary? Try remembering what you write.

2 minutes ago, music065 said:

Today I learned that all women who are married to men with more money than themselves are prostitutes. 

You missed out a few words.

It should read: "Today I learned that all YOUNG women who are married to OLD men with A LOT more money than themselves are prostitutes."

1 minute ago, bbi1 said:

You missed out a few words.

It should read: "Today I learned that all YOUNG women who are married to OLD men with A LOT more money than themselves are prostitutes."

Go away, you're just an immature troll.

4 minutes ago, tomwct said:

I think 50% or more Thai men have a second wife. So who is taking care of the old folks? 

50% is huge!!! They are either sharing the same women or their wives are  second wives too.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Go away, you're just an immature troll.

No, I'm just speaking the truth. As Jack Nicholson said in that movie with Tom Cruise: You can't handle the truth!

Edited by bbi1

^^I also found this strangely specific. Several women made this statement. I mean why not also be open to meeting a Thai man to take care of the family? 

1 minute ago, music065 said:

^^I also found this strangely specific. Several women made this statement. I mean why not also be open to meeting a Thai man to take care of the family? 

Slim pickings?

Probably 

I also found it to be a bit of a double edged sword. On the one hand perhaps they just genuinely prefer foreign dudes and that is fine, perhaps even a plus.

On the other hand I have this nagging feeling that perhaps foreigners are easier to manipulate. They could be serial farang hunters etc. I've probably just been reading TV too much. Still, proceed with caution is suggested. 

Edited by music065

2 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

No, I'm just speaking the truth. As Jack Nicholson said in that movie with Tom Cruise: You can't handle the truth!

You just keep on repeating the same 3 words, old, money and prostitute. Boring.

2 hours ago, music065 said:

Yes I can see that, but I'm talking about some of them that are writing "I prefer much older men, I don't like guys my age."

there is an easy way to check this one out to be sure it is not another rip off against a farang...look into the gal's family background...if he has had a normal family with parents of a not to large age gap ..it does not sound honest and you should flee and watch your money.....

on the other hand, if the gal never knew her father, or if her father is very very much older then her mother, chances are that she may be sincere as human nature pushes us to reproduce the family patterns of our parents in our own intimacy in adulthood....but nevertheless watch out your cash and avoid becomming the "friendly local farang family atm!!"

Edited by observer90210

1 minute ago, observer90210 said:

there is an easy way to check this one out to be sure it is not another rip off against a farang...look into the gal's family background...if he has had a normal family with parents of a normal age...it does not sound honest and you should flee and watch your money.....

on the other hand, if the gal never knew her father, or if her father is very very much older then her mother, chances are that she may be sincere as human nature pushes us to reproduce the family patterns of our parents in our own intimacy in adulthood....but nevertheless watch out your cash and avoid becomming the "friendly local farang family atm!!"

Interesting points 

37 minutes ago, giddyup said:

I suppose you prefacing all your responses to me with "Absolute rubbish" was complimentary? Try remembering what you write.

You need to comprehend the difference between rubbishing the content versus rubbishing the writer.

I did the first and you did the second. Understand now? No....I didn't think so.

Edited by KarenBravo

1 hour ago, bbi1 said:

Nah bro, saying peeps doesn't make anyone sound retarded. Who in their right mind would get worked up about the language used by today's generation? lol..... Being delusional that young chicks like grey wrinkly old men is being retarded.

This is Thai Visa, not Justin Beiber's twitter feed.