Girl, 11, killed in motorcycle crash in Mukdahan

webfact

Girl, 11, killed in motorcycle crash in Mukdahan 
By The Nation

MUKDAHAN: -- A 11-year-old pillion rider was killed when her brother lost control of his motorcycle and crashed into another motorcycle in Mukdahan while riding with other teenagers.

Pol Captain Booncom Akartsi, an officer on duty at Dong Luang District Police Station, said the accident happened on Sunday evening on Prem Pattana Road in Ban Phonedaeng village in tambon Dong Luang of Dong Luang district.

The girl was identified as Wilairat Mongkol, a Grade 5 student from Nakhon Phanom’s Wang Yang district. She died of head injuries.

Her brother, Surachai Mongkol, 18, was slightly injured.

Booncom said the brother lost control of the motorbike on a curve in the road while the group was riding from from Nakhon Phanom province to Mukdahan.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30318447

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-19

Don't need to speculate about people on motobike in the provinces;

I cycle nearly every day on all sort of roads, four lanes , secondary  red roads...

The percentage of people riding a two or three wheels with a motor and wearing an helmet is nearly zero per cent .

Her brother should do the world a favor and just drink some rat poison or something, the "Riding with friends, lost it on a curve, smacks of High Speed, maybe racing" and I doubt he had a spare helmet for his sister.   In my eyes, he murdered her. 

RIP little one, if there is indeed reincarnation, hope you have better go at it the next time.  Too young to leave this earth.

On 6/19/2017 at 1:59 PM, Assurancetourix said:

Did she and her brother was wearing an helmet ?

I'm sure the answer is NO :post-4641-1156693976:

RIP little girl.

That applies only to farangs...doing us a favor...they shoot them selves in the foot...i see 6 thai on one bike ...main intersection...police do nothing but pull faring over...cause concern our safety....They love us so