webfact

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

Funny thing is probably little to none of it is going to the family. Maybe to the boyfriend or the shoe/handbag shop, but probably not to the family.

Pure speculation on your behalf,any facts to back that up or have you been reading TVF too long.

The guy got hot under the collar?  Maybe can't control his urge as to what he really want to do to her.  How did he even know unless he was watching?  I say run the country,  you suppose to be temp and now is it permanent? The girl has a right to use that god given talent anyway she chooses. If it is so important and destructive call a Section 44?:post-4641-1156694606: so concern lately the government while the past and the present will make billion/trillions off tea money! 

Heck, I got hot under the collar last night at a Local Isaan bar last night on Walking Street.

Edited by thailand49

3 hours ago, champers said:

Good luck to her. Her career has been given a huge boost by the Prem. Who had heard of her a month ago?

People who are interested in luktung, obviously few here, but she was already very well known on the concert circuit.

DSCF4130.JPG

Edited by Orton Rd

33 minutes ago, daboyz1 said:

The great thing about TVF is that most of the posters here make the topic about other posters, rather than the topic at hand. That's what makes this place so special.

People here love to pick fights. Boredom I suppose.

I don't see it that way at all.I see it as setting a wrong,right.

Pure speculation on your behalf,any facts to back that up or have you been reading TVF too long.

Absolutely speculation. I don't know her personally. That's the cool thing about these forums. Everyone speculates. If it was all facts it would be as boring as reading the Bangkok Post.

Outside of the article posted I don't see anything other than speculation, argumentative posts (some mine) and smart azz posts (also some mine)

If you're looking for facts, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place.

Try Wikipedia. They have a cool function there where you can just pick random pages. It's quite fun.

7 hours ago, daboyz1 said:

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard the "help my family" excuse, I'd have enough money to help my family. 

Can you explain why it's an excuse? Most moral people are happy to work to help their family. 

1 hour ago, NextStationBangkok said:

The major problem in Thailand is, only few women like Lamyai working in family, and about 10 men sitting at home chit-chat and drinking beer. :sad:

The poverty is generated by men sitting at home. Army should dispatch them to the work. Problem solved. :smile:

That's an urban myth constantly run on TVF.Every village has a few drunks,usully downtime between jobs.

Gandalf

I made it clear in the post - read it again , use a dictionary if minimal is not in your vocabulary.

In your eyes and mine she diod nothing worng, However in Thai pooyais eyes she did and she knew that might be the case if she became famous ... so she had her tried and true cultural excuse 'ready to go.'.

41 minutes ago, douglasspade said:

And she probably has a Ya-Ba addiction too ... as so many street people in Bangkok. Not being nasty, just saying. Feeling sorry. Little bit.

Jesus wept.

There's always one...

Well, several actually on this forum...

But that is the most stupid, crass and downright idiotic statement i have read in a fair few days on here.

Congratulations! We have a winner!

30 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

People who are interested in luktung, obviously few here, but she was already very well known on the concert circuit.

DSCF4130.JPG

Indeed. My 11 y/o son was showing me some You Tube stuff. She is extremely popular up this neck of the woods. Probably in Laos too, as a lot of her songs are sung in the northern Isaan dialect, pretty much full on Laos. There was a ThaiRath article about her, the "Party Girl" song that really made her famous, came out last Nov, has had over 240m views on YouTube !!. Now this is not even a video, just a collection of still photos of a normal looking village girl doing village girl things. No sexy dancing. Nice song too, and i have to say she's got a good voice and can sing too.

Go girl...

Thai act as if they are very shy ,but love to see these specific movements on stage ,

the less clothes ,the more they like it . Their young children are always in the front row ......

what you learn young ...............

So it is quite normal in the family to have a few daughters working in the sex industry ,to provide

money for the family.Not shy at all and the parents dont have to work ,they will even invite half of the village when

the daughter comes home for a visit and shows of her "wealth".They will envy her ,but surely not despise her .

TIT 

3 hours ago, moe666 said:

I love her, watched some utube of her last night 30 hip thrust hehehe, I hope the PM gets an ulcer or two worrying about this girl. If you get a chance watch her on the Mum show very nice voice beautiful girl and a great preformer.

Go on then, post the link... 

44 minutes ago, daboyz1 said:

Absolutely speculation. I don't know her personally. That's the cool thing about these forums. Everyone speculates. If it was all facts it would be as boring as reading the Bangkok Post.

Outside of the article posted I don't see anything other than speculation, argumentative posts (some mine) and smart azz posts (also some mine)

If you're looking for facts, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place.

Try Wikipedia. They have a cool function there where you can just pick random pages. It's quite fun.

I see what you mean about smart arse.

I am rather fed up with Thai people justifying just about any kind of behaviour with poverty. "My mother just got in an accident and is in hospital, can you send me 3000 THB?" "Our buffalo just died, can you send me 3000 THB?" "I go with customers because I must send money to my grandmother taking care of my baby. 90% of my income is spent partying in Insomnia and other clubs in the Walking street though, but let us not talk about that now.."

"Poverty is a terrible thing", sure it is. In a country with fruits growing on trees all year round this just does not sound quite right.

54 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Or hanging around bar girls too long.  A lot of foreigners in Thailand seem to view the country through the tinted lenses of a red-light soi

I am rather fed up with Thai people justifying just about any kind of behaviour with poverty. "My mother just got in an accident and is in hospital, can you send me 3000 THB?" "Our buffalo just died, can you send me 3000 THB?" "I go with customers because I must send money to my grandmother taking care of my baby. 90% of my income is spent partying in Insomnia and other clubs in the Walking street though, but let us not talk about that now.."

"Poverty is a terrible thing", sure it is. In a country with fruits growing on trees all year round this just does not sound quite right.

Nail meet head.

This was Song Krahn in Issan near UdonB7F49B5470AE477E9BD6775096433A6E.jpg.c5c856d6c3d5b4ed2ef087943865a8ce.jpg

Celebration on Temple Grounds, very scantilly clad, Lamyai was wearing a lot more clothese then these gals>>>>>>>>a friend sent me these, wish I was there, thats some nice eye candy.

image001.jpg.3adba91e3c3bc54e3e7f18bf53e440ae.jpg

137FC40F6668422A841659EEB1A88B47.jpg