Parents watched CCTV in terror as missing eleven year old seen being driven away from school - now she is found dead

webfact

Parents watched CCTV in terror as missing eleven year old seen being driven away from school - now she is found dead

2pmm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

RAYONG: -- Police in Rayong investigating a missing eleven year old girl showed her parents footage of a man on a motorcycle giving her a lift in front of her school.

They confirmed it was their daughter "Nong Pim" who had been missing since Monday afternoon.

And the man on the bike was a work colleague of the father. The suspect was named as 57 year old Wichai Chotisena who lives nearby.

Police immediately went to the Nikom Hemaraj industrial estate where Wichai was pouring cement and began to question him.

Thai Rath reported that the blood drained from his face when officers arrived but he initially denied involvement.

At the police station the cops played funeral music to the suspect and asked him how he would feel if his son - a ten year old at the same school - had gone missing.

He then changed his story. He said that he had gone to the school to pick up his son but found that he had already gone home on a motorcycle taxi.

But he admitted meeting Pim who he knew and she went with him. But he claimed that on the way home on a bend she fell off and broke her neck and died.

So he gathered up her body and carried her to some undergrowth where he removed her clothing and put in in her school bag and threw it away.

He dumped her there.

Police and foundation staff found Pim's body yesterday evening. Earlier a search of a pond by divers had turned up nothing.

Wichai has denied rape and murder.

Police said that there were bloodstains and hair on Wichai's motorbike.

No charges have yet been laid as police attempt to consolidate their case with forensic work.

Thai Rath reported that Pim had a cleft palate and had difficulty speaking.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-22

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is absolutely terrible. Thank god for CCTV, that helped identify the suspect, whose story is truly pathetic.

My sincerest condolences to the family, who must be devastated. I also feel very sorry for the 10 year old boy, whose father has done this.

This guy should never, ever be released from jail.

36 minutes ago, webfact said:

Thai Rath reported that Pim had a cleft palate and had difficulty speaking.

Hopefully, some well deserved beatings in the jail, will reduce that ability for her murderer even further.

Edited by darksidedog

1 hour ago, darksidedog said:

Hopefully, some well deserved beatings in the jail, will reduce that ability even further.

The little girl was Pim who had a cleft palate.

To think she trusted this <deleted> monster and took a lift off him 

She fell off the motocy and broke her neck....and that is why he went back, removed her clothes and threw them away?

Yeah...that sounds about right!

That's what happened...100% believable!

Oh...look...a flying pig!

RIP, little girl!

First surprise,CCTV actually working,and good enough picture to identify

the suspect,the man is a murderer and a very bad liar,just wonder if this

was the first time he has done something like this,he should pay to the

fullest extent of the law.

RIP young lady,you will get justice.

regards Worgeordie

Man, 58, in custody over schoolgirl’s death
By Achara Wisetsiri
The Nation

0bb0c558829fb881347523b36c3cf6f4.jpeg

BANGKOK: -- The body of an 11-year-old girl found on Wednesday night behind a Rayong construction workers’ camp is undergoing an autopsy at Bangkok’s Institute of Forensic Science at Police General Hospital.

Police investigating the discovery in Pluak Daeng district have applied for an arrest warrant for Wichai Chotisena, 58, detained on Wednesday after his motorcycle was identified as matching the one seen in CCTV surveillance video picking up the Prathom 5 student from school the day before. 

Police said Winai offered “confusing” testimony but admitted to picking the girl up at her school, saying she “wanted to meet her dad”. 

Police said he claimed the girl had fallen off his bike and suffered a fatal broken neck, so he hid her body in bushes about four kilometres from her home – and removed her clothing to try and prevent her being recognised. Winai reportedly insisted he did not rape the girl.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30318793

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-06-22

Seriously! What is wrong with Thailand these days and thai people??????? When I came here 25 years ago, it was  great place and seldom you heard of crimes and especially child abuse or murders except that of foreign paedophiles and also crime rate was low and it was relatively a safe place.PLus the locals were simply great and friendly. These days....I really do not know anymore

1 minute ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously! What is wrong with Thailand these days and thai people??????? When I came here 25 years ago, it was  great place and seldom you heard of crimes and especially child abuse or murders except that of foreign paedophiles and also crime rate was low and it was relatively a safe place.PLus the locals were simply great and friendly. These days....I really do not know anymore

The crime has always been here.  It's the internet that is making it more visible to everyone. 

12 minutes ago, Canceraid said:

Stuff has always been here......Don't kid yourself...

3 minutes ago, Just1Voice said:

The crime has always been here.  It's the internet that is making it more visible to everyone. 

I'm not sure it is entirely true that this is an internet phenomenon. A couple of decades ago the English language papers were quite profitable and could afford a widespread network of correspondents, stringers and freelancers. These people made their livelihood by reporting on anything and everything, especially salacious stories., so if these crimes were always around we would have known about it (crime stories are always big sellers of newspapers). Today there are few of these people out there because the papers can no longer afford to pay them, so they're not filing. Yet these vile crimes are much more prominent today.

Its the simplicity whereby seemingly ordinary people suddenly get aroused, turn a screw lose and start raping and killing, that keeps my on my toes every time a stranger approaches my children.

And if that's not enough , they come up with stories even an elf couldn't believe, and mind you nothing will stop them, even if the victims are just born.

This is a state of mind that could be triggered at any moment but most likely when booze and drugs are involved.

My family wishes to express our deepest condolences to the loved ones left behind!!

R.I.P. young lady

Edited by hgma

Worst nightmare ever for a parent. Who can you trust anymore? Forensics will soon determine if this person is speaking the truth or not, but even to leave someone behind like that and undress them is sick enough to warrant a long stretch in jail.

Everything aside I like the touch where they played funeral music to soften him up!

31 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

I'm not sure it is entirely true that this is an internet phenomenon. A couple of decades ago the English language papers were quite profitable and could afford a widespread network of correspondents, stringers and freelancers. These people made their livelihood by reporting on anything and everything, especially salacious stories., so if these crimes were always around we would have known about it (crime stories are always big sellers of newspapers). Today there are few of these people out there because the papers can no longer afford to pay them, so they're not filing. Yet these vile crimes are much more prominent today.

Yeah, and a "couple of decades ago". prior to the internet explosion,  you had no where near the political coverage, or world news coverage, or crime coverage, that you have today.  Everything was there, everything was still happening, but not being covered like it is today.  According to my Thai wife of many years, when she was 11 her father shot and killed a man who was trying to abduct her.  No one outside of her village heard about it, and nothing happened to her father.  According to her, her sister, and her friends that I've met, kidnapping, sexual assault and rape have always been a part of Thai culture, but before the internet, it was kept "internal".  

Remove this type of scum from the gene pool is my view. Wife believe's the death penalty has been stopped or put on hold for the last 8 years. I'm not sure on that. She reckons this has contributed to an increase in crime. I do believe there has been an increase in violence and violent crimes and it is getting worse. As a compromise for rape I suggest castration and chop the rest off so each time he sits down to pee it reminds him.