Parents watched CCTV in terror as missing eleven year old seen being driven away from school - now she is found dead

webfact

Rayong man confesses to raping, chocking girl to death

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

rapist-696x392.jpg  

Wichai Chotisena, 58, describes Thursday how he raped and killed an 11-year-old schoolgirl.

RAYONG — A man suspected of abducting and murdering an 11-year-old girl reportedly confessed Thursday afternoon to police.

Wichai Chotisena, 57, said he picked the girl up from her school Tuesday, sexually assaulted her and then choked her to death when she tried to escape at a news conference held at the Pluak Daeng district police station in Rayong province.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2017/06/22/rayong-man-confesses-raping-choking-girl-death/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-06-22

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Missing girl found dead

IMG_2105.jpg

A 11-year-old girl missing from home two days ago was found dead yesterday in Pluek Daeng district of Rayong province.

She was found lying dead nakedly with dried weeds and grasses covering her body. There was serious wound on her head.

The place is four kilometres from her home. Pluek Daeng police said the finding came after police arrested a suspect, identified as Vichai Choksena, after a video footage from surveillance camera showed him riding a motorcycle with the girl on the pillion.

After hours of interrogation, he admitted to sexual assualt and killed the girl.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/missing-girl-found-dead/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-06-22

1 hour ago, Canceraid said:

Seriously! What is wrong with Thailand these days and thai people??????? When I came here 25 years ago, it was  great place and seldom you heard of crimes and especially child abuse or murders except that of foreign paedophiles and also crime rate was low and it was relatively a safe place.PLus the locals were simply great and friendly. These days....I really do not know anymore

thailand is safer today than it was before....

R.I.P. young lady. Sickens me to the core to think that the world, not just Thailand, has these perverts running around. Thailand might be a special case though, I often see young children playing or walking along without any parent present. Please, Thai parents, accept that the world can be a nasty place and take care of you kids...or would such a plead fall on deaf ears.

30 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

R.I.P. young lady. Sickens me to the core to think that the world, not just Thailand, has these perverts running around. Thailand might be a special case though, I often see young children playing or walking along without any parent present. Please, Thai parents, accept that the world can be a nasty place and take care of you kids...or would such a plead fall on deaf ears.

Child abuse is usually carried out by parents, family or close family friends. And not just in Thailand but all over the planet.

That has always been the problem but not always recognised as such. The child feels they cannot say anything and the abuser knows that all too well.

Its not strangers that are the main threat, it is much closer than that.

41 minutes ago, happysanook said:

Terrible. Is this guy even in jail? No charges have been laid? Are you <deleted> shitting me?

That's common here.  Arrest him, investigate, get all the facts (ducks in a row), then charge. 

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

Child abuse is usually carried out by parents, family or close family friends. And not just in Thailand but all over the planet.

That has always been the problem but not always recognised as such. The child feels they cannot say anything and the abuser knows that all too well.

1 hour ago, mrfill said:

You are so right I was going to post a similar view that there has always been abuse  of children by people know to them and often of girls by their father

Sadly in many cases the mother for whatever reason fails to take any action

Very sad

I feel so sorry for the little girl, innocently taking a ride with someone she thought was a friend of the family & she would get home safely. Her pitiful cries for help with her cleft palate as she realised she was in trouble must have been dreadful. 

if he's guilty just take him round the back & put him down like a street dog with rabies!

9 hours ago, DiscoDan said:

It's because of people like this that a support the death penalty. The scum needs to be cleared out from society.

Now suppose he did not do it, and was executed anyway, what would you call his execution then?

Murder, maybe?

1 hour ago, hansnl said:

Now suppose he did not do it, and was executed anyway, what would you call his execution then?

Murder, maybe?

Cctv evidence plus he confessed to dumping the body, yes sounds like he is innocent 

12 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

If rape or assault is determined I advocate medieval punishment devices.

Castration should be the first form of "treatment" worldwide, followed by other punishment varying according to local preferences

This is a terrible crime, and i feel for the parents. RIP the child. But what annoys me, is the fact that Thais have the attitude that all felangs are Pedophiles, and the accusation slips easily off their tongues. But with the recent kidnaps and assaults on children, they should look closer to home.But then Thais can do no wrong.

11 hours ago, J Smith said:

Is it me or are there more nonces per talang wah than anywhere else in the world here?  Execute every single last one onf them and send the family the price of the bullet.  

RIP poor child. 

Yes it's shocking. Yes this is Thailand (guilty until proven innocent) but this happens world wide. But really "execute every single last one of them and send the family the price of the bullet"? Guess you must like the Chinese system of execution. Execute every single last one of them. Do you mean all convicted paedophiles or suspected paedophiles, should be shot in the head?

All parents in the world should be made aware that the boogeyman is not a myth, he really does exist. The reality of the predictors that are lurking out there ready to prey on children is much more frightening then any painted monsters we see in horror movies. Sadly; this means that as far as children are concerned we can trust no one, not even those closest to us. Sounds paranoid, but that`s the way it is and can`t afford to let the children out of our sights, meaning having to take them to wherever they are going and picking them up from wherever they have been. Sad but true.

You live among monsters

your best friend can be one

do not trust anyone 

Be extremely careful with your children ,dont trust schoolteachers,neighbors,uncles,.........

Watch your children and their friends.........

Be alarmed when your child comes home with a toy you never saw,with money,sweets,........check it out !!!!