Yingluck assets seizure proceeding, ministry source insists

webfact

8 hours ago, spiderorchid said:

I must say that 2 mill a month has not improved the inevitability of age on Yingluck. Maybe, when she looks in a mirror,

magic mushies grown in her own deluded mind or backyard shed may sustain her. 

Let me quess your gender. You seem a tad jealous of how people praised her looks. Kind of same as my wife. 

7 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Where is the money coming from for all these projects and purchases.

I don't know who us is but as you cant read the news just start adding up the cost of these projects and purchases.

I would think the Government will have to go into the equity markets and pay overs. The credit rating for a unelected Government that is primarily run by the military won't attract the cheaper loan monies.

If this does not sit well with you, where is the money coming from. What type of interest will they be paying?

You keep stating there is a new rice scheme. I have not heard or read about such a scheme. So please

detail a reference to this scheme in a newspaper or television announcement. That is all

21 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I still like the opening narrative:-

"Before the military coup which brought Prayut Chan-o-cha to power in 2014, he was a staunch critic of Yingluck Shinawatra’s rice subsidy schemes. Now he has launched an almost identical scheme of his own to appease rural voters, and the hypocrisy only shows a lack of fresh ideas on solving the crisis". 

1. Again you have hesitate to deliberately avoid the point in question. and go to a broad picture which is in reality not the point.

2. How does that effect the charges against yingluck - gross dereliction of management of the scheme?  By the way, please give us an insiders explanation of where 600+ Million Baht in assets has gone? And who provides the 2Million Baht needed for her monthly personal expenses?

Edited by scorecard

46 minutes ago, halloween said:

Yes, your mate posted this rubbish before. An almost identical scheme, except the government isn't buying the rice at 50% above market price, they aren't storing to for years at high expense, and they aren't appointing their cronies as agents to make whopping fees while the rice is sold at a loss. What they are doing is helping poorer farmers during a period of low prices while Yingluk's stockpile is sold off, but hey, let's not mention that uncomfortable fact because someone might accurately attribute the blame.

Now that the stockpile is nearly gone, the price of rice is starting to rise again.

Note the current rice subsidy also does not involve dummy firms doing shady deals with Thaksin cronies and red-shirt middlemen etc:

Dummy firm tied to govt figures:

*Guangzhou-based GSSG Import and Export Corporation, was actually represented by a Thai man called Rathanit Sojirakul, who later authorised Phichit-based Nimon Rakdi to (sign) a contract to purchase 5 million tonnes of rice on the company’s behalf. ...Rathanit was a close aide to Pheu Thai MP Rapeephan Phongruangrong, who is the wife of red-shirt leader Arisman Phongruangrong. ...Rathanit, who claimed to be the authorised representative of the Chinese firm, only has Bt64.63 in his bank account...
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/politics/aec/30195106

*The G-to-G deal was a fake because no rice was exported to the Chinese firm. Instead, the huge amount of milled rice was sold locally at below market price by the Foreign Trade Department to a ghost buyer who then sold the rice at market price to the two Thai firms which have their own rice mills and later on the same amount of rice were pledged with the government at pledging prices which are about 40 percent above market price. The gang, it was alleged, made double profits from the same amount of rice.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pm-yingluck-probed-connection-fake-rice-deal/

Actually, Yingluck's rice scheme was just a variation of Thaksin's from 2004 (also riddled with corruption and similar insiders)

'Nimon previously worked at President Agri Trading, a company that was found to have been involved in shady dealings under a rice price-pledging scheme launched in 2003-2004 during Thaksin Shinawatra’s administration.  President Agri is connected to Apichart’s Siam Indica, which was also involved in the scam in 2004'.
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/aec/30195106

Last, no one is currently ordering dams to NOT release water to get an ill advised off-season harvest in to  kick-start their rice scheme plunder:

'Decision to delay the release of water from the country's major dams had been made by the government'
“so that farmers could harvest their crops first”
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/aec/30169695

Yet many here go on saying 'Way to go Yingluck' etc. One would say shamefully but cannot when dealing with those who know none...

11 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

It will be such a shock to see all the cheap assets that this lady has. Nothing new and

expensive will likely be found. As another said, the real stuff will be in the hands of relatives,

and not in her possession.

Geezer

...'My family is supporting me, I have no personal assets nor professional income', mind you, in the end the guys who make the decisions might even do as-if they believe it...

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

I still like the opening narrative:-

"Before the military coup which brought Prayut Chan-o-cha to power in 2014, he was a staunch critic of Yingluck Shinawatra’s rice subsidy schemes. Now he has launched an almost identical scheme of his own to appease rural voters, and the hypocrisy only shows a lack of fresh ideas on solving the crisis". 

You would, because it is garbage that suits your agenda. The question I asked was how is it "almost identical" when there are so many differences? The only real similarity is it involves rice farmers who need support in the aftermath of Yingluk's rice scam.

2 minutes ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Can anyone show the link where the figures have been audited to show the loss of Ms T Government Rice scheme monies

The old troll question - how can they know exactly how much was wasted when those managing the scheme declined to keep records? Pity that supports the charge of negligence, isn't it?

1 minute ago, halloween said:

You would, because it is garbage that suits your agenda. The question I asked was how is it "almost identical" when there are so many differences? The only real similarity is it involves rice farmers who need support in the aftermath of Yingluk's rice scam.

Go and read Smarter than you's post on another post now on the board about the train program. Explains it better then me. A 39 billion loss  over Yingluck's original proposal. 

1 minute ago, halloween said:

The old troll question - how can they know exactly how much was wasted when those managing the scheme declined to keep records? Pity that supports the charge of negligence, isn't it?

You can conduct an audit on what you have? Someone signed for the monies?

16 minutes ago, halloween said:

So you disagreed with an international opinion because it critic your beloved junta. Typical junta hugger so full of junta kool-aid and their bs. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

So you disagreed with an international opinion because it critic your beloved junta. Typical junta hugger so full of junta kool-aid and their bs. 

I disagreed with it because it is garbage. Would you like to point out the similarities in a scheme "almost identical"?

The whole idea from the start was to remove the assets so she and others would be out in the wilderness, That will not work wait and see.

The j boys on here would argue that coal (BLACK) was pink with green stripes if they where told to, just ridiculous.

The only thing they are getting is the 20,000 in her savings account.  No government is going to hand over her assets in her families name.  Do they really think she left anything in Thailand after all of this time?  Either they are retarded (about this), or it was planned out this way

I'm sure they can find a statute on the books regarding moving/concealing assets to prevent seizure or something similar. personally, I'd just lock her up until the bill is paid - @B2 million per month it should only take 3000 years.

Edited by halloween

11 minutes ago, halloween said:

I'm sure they can find a statute on the books regarding moving/concealing assets to prevent seizure or something similar. personally, I'd just lock her up until the bill is paid - @B2 million per month it should only take 3000 years.

Good idea & use rule 44 to do it.