"That's my rapist" - ninety year old grannie in wheelchair points to man she says raped her

webfact

"That's my rapist" - ninety year old grannie in wheelchair points to man she says raped her

4pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

ROI-ET: -- A 90 year old grandmother in a wheelchair pointed to the man she said raped her on Saturday afternoon in a house in a cassava plantation.

Speaking at the Roi-Et hospital she said: "That's the man who raped me"

Earlier police had arrested 37 year old vagrant Manas or "B".

He had allegedly gone into the woman's home while the victim's daughter and son-in-law were out tending the fields.

After the rape the ninety year old crawled out on her hands and knees in an effort to find her relatives who were 300 meters away.

Blood was pouring from internal injuries inflicted in the rape.

Locals in Khok Soong sub-district found her first and she was rushed to hospital.

Police examined CCTV at a shop and saw a man matching a description given and made a quick arrest.

Relatives of Manas said that he is insane. Police sent him to a doctor in Khon Kaen to confirm this while DNA samples have been taken to confirm that it was him.

Manas toured the area on a bicycle and was away from home for days at a time sleeping rough. He had been going from village to village especially during the time of the rocket festivals being held in the area.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-06-26

Oh, that is seriously disgusting. I got in a lot of trouble many years ago for beating the shit out of a granny rapist in the UK. I hope someone in Thailand will be as disgusted as I was and give this "insane" man what he deserves.

This dick head could be roaming around your and my neighborhood, as safety nets are in place only in the morgue or is something happens as in this case when raping a 90 year old......

She is lucky she survived...

Take him straight out the back of the police station, make him dig a 6ft deep hole, then unload the revolver into him, open and shut case, no need for court cases, etc, etc, once the gun has been given back to the police, wipe grannies hands for gunpowder residue and the gun for prints, no one will miss him.

Edited by 4MyEgo