After loss of legs in Singapore train accident, Thai girl wins hospital job with million baht salary

webfact

15 hours ago, cardinalblue said:

There is a lot of leg work in her new job so let's see if she can handle it...

since medical residents earn 15-20k a month....pretty much a PR stunt...

i wonder if if she earn this position through an essay on patient satisfaction on how she beat out he competition or could there be another motive?

in the usa they refer to this service as patient complaint or member assistance dept....best one gets in health care is if the patient is satisfied with the care/service....happiness suveys are for Disneyland venues....

Was that an attempt at humour in your opening words?

On ‎26‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:21 PM, jaltsc said:

"Nitchanee will check in with hospital residents daily to ask about their days, offer support during recovery, and inquire about what could make their treatment more pleasant...has continued her education at Thammasat University, studying journalism and mass communication."

She is unqualified  due to lack of education and experience. Having spent years in a similar position where the minimum qualifications were a graduate degree in psychology or counseling, supervised field experience and  six years of actual work developing additional skills, I don't see that she has met the minimum in any of these. What support can she offer if she unable to determine  what factors are causing any discomfort and what treatment or services would be necessary to provide in order to help the patient? Just another public relations ploy to make it look like the health system is a lot better than it really is.

I feel she has more empathy for any hospital resident than your qualifications will ever, or is likely, to meet.

Did you have your legs cut off as part of you "additional" skills or supervised field experience?