Image of the United States has plunged under Trump, survey shows

webfact

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, buick said:

i am an american and i prefer putin over trump (or hillary if she had won).  good to see putin rated above trump !

Not sure you really count as an American then. They would have locked you up 35 years ago, 1st amendment or not.

Trump prefers Putin over Trump so it's not saying much. What we need is a leader that will stand up to Putin and put him back in his box. Why do you think Putin was so scared of HRC? You lot really missed a trick. With Obama, the stock market had been taken from a disaster to incredible, years of massive job growth and he was crushing unemployment, if HRC would have taken that enviable position America would have been trouncing all over the rest of the world now and pushing forward the US Agenda. The G20 would have been kissing HRC's ass. As it is now the US is a laughing stock and is about to be side-lined. You were all duped by a conman and his insane side-kick Bannon. Enjoy your Trump steaks, shoes and chinese made ties and drinking $60 cocktails in Trump buildings in the US made from chinese steel. Suckers.

19 minutes ago, buick said:

i am an american and i prefer putin over trump (or hillary if she had won).  good to see putin rated above trump !

That's a bit unusual.

Have you checked into Russian migration? 

But it's common these days for trumpists to prefer Putin over any democrat.

24 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Not sure you really count as an American then. They would have locked you up 35 years ago, 1st amendment or not.

Trump prefers Putin over Trump so it's not saying much. What we need is a leader that will stand up to Putin and put him back in his box. Why do you think Putin was so scared of HRC? You lot really missed a trick. With Obama, the stock market had been taken from a disaster to incredible, years of massive job growth and he was crushing unemployment, if HRC would have taken that enviable position America would have been trouncing all over the rest of the world now and pushing forward the US Agenda. The G20 would have been kissing HRC's ass. As it is now the US is a laughing stock and is about to be side-lined. You were all duped by a conman and his insane side-kick Bannon. Enjoy your Trump steaks, shoes and chinese made ties and drinking $60 cocktails in Trump buildings in the US made from chinese steel. Suckers.

but what would the g20 being doing if putin was running usa ?  likely bowing down as he knows how to take charge !

3 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Mueller MUST be getting close !! I guess the Trump administration are out on a tight rope.

Great reporting by Maddow.

Similar stuff happening on a small scale as well:

A supporter of President Trump in Connecticut says he wrote threatening anti-Trump graffiti on elementary school equipment hoping to frame Democrats because he believes they are "disrespectful to our government."

Stephen Marks, 32, wrote “Kill Trump,” “Left is the best,” "Bernie Sanders2020" and “Death to Trump” on playground equipment at Hartford's Morley Elementary School last month, according to the Hartford Courant.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/340806-trump-supporter-admits-writing-anti-trump-graffiti-at-elementary

T

38 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I started to watch them. Pure propaganda. I made it about 20 minutes before wanting to vomit. 

Cheers. 

and what we are subjected to in america each and every year is not propaganda ?  the leaders in the usa are experts in this area.

Just now, buick said:

and what we are subjected to in america each and every year is not propaganda ?  the leaders in the usa are experts in this area.

That's why a free and independent media is so important.  And if you [generic you] think both politicians and the media are irreversibly biased/corrupt, then why don't you run for office and do something about it?

2 minutes ago, buick said:

Perhaps you should change your name now from buick to Lada

did you see how many people were killed in chicago over the 'holiday'.  what a disgrace.

if putin was in charge the lives in danger would be the idiot 'failure to agree' folks in congress and senate.  i bet they would get deals done if they had a short talk with putin.  do you want to be shot later this week ?    or poisoned on holiday next month ?  no ?, then make a deal !

lada/buick !

8 minutes ago, attrayant said:

That's why a free and independent media is so important.  And if you [generic you] think both politicians and the media are irreversibly biased/corrupt, then why don't you run for office and do something about it?

do you think the media in america is free and independent ?  it s not censored like some countries but clearly media is controlled by partisans to either democrats or republicans.  neither of which report the news without a bias.

13 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Well unemployment has dropped substantially, perhaps Folk think the days of bigger Handouts are over.Cant possibly be the Donald could it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Republican President Donald Trump, who inherited a strong job market from the Obama administration. Detail...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-idUSKBN19S0GR

Did they say the same just after Obama was elected..?.I don't know ,but I notice the Anti Trumps that post here are lefty malcontents , as one can see if you read their replies on other. Topics..To me he's about as useless as Obama so far..!.?

21 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Did they say the same just after Obama was elected..?.I don't know ,but I notice the Anti Trumps that post here are lefty malcontents , as one can see if you read their replies on other. Topics..To me he's about as useless as Obama so far..!.?

To be fair, Treump HAS done more. He's played way more golf and helped increase revenue at his Mar-a-Lago club inspiring us all to appreciate the benefits of self-dealing.

T

45 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Did they say the same just after Obama was elected..?.I don't know

Argument from ignorance again.  If you don't know, it's perfectly okay not to post anything, you know?

1 hour ago, Ace of Pop said:

Obama's Administration inherited the fall out from the GFC and subsequently turned around the US economy. So far Trump's Administration no where near matches Obama on the domestic front. If Trump carries on the same trajectory of protectionism and lack of diplomacy skills he will be somewhat of a disaster for the US economy in the longer term.

Edited by simple1

15 hours ago, buick said:

did you see how many people were killed in chicago over the 'holiday'.  what a disgrace.

if putin was in charge the lives in danger would be the idiot 'failure to agree' folks in congress and senate.  i bet they would get deals done if they had a short talk with putin.  do you want to be shot later this week ?    or poisoned on holiday next month ?  no ?, then make a deal !

lada/buick !

Well Putin should get to work on Russia because their murder rate is more than double the high USA rate

16 minutes ago, pegman said:

Well Putin should get to work on Russia because their murder rate is more than double the high USA rate

Just as soon as he's done "fixing" things in America, if you know what I mean.

T

Did anyone else think it was weird that when Trump gave his speech in Poland and then went on to question time he started talking about how much money he had made for one of the MSM stations with the 'Apprentice' ?  Do the Trump supporters on here think that is normal behaviour ? America's reputation is in tatters. MAGA

6 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Did anyone else think it was weird that when Trump gave his speech in Poland and then went on to question time he started talking about how much money he had made for one of the MSM stations with the 'Apprentice' ?  Do the Trump supporters on here think that is normal behaviour ? America's reputation is in tatters. MAGA

Who cares? Didn't you see how much the bused-in AstroTurf crowd lived him?

#MAGA

18 minutes ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

Who plays more golf?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/17/who-plays-more-golf-donald-trump-or-barack-obama/

As of July 5th:

Obama: 8 time

Trump: 19 times

Also, Obama never promised not to play golf. Trump promised multiple times he would spend his weekends working in the WH, which makes Trump's more than double the rate of golfing hypocritical on top of cashing in for his club and goofing off work.

--

Trump beats Obama and bush in race to golf course:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-first-visit-golf-course-234729

"President Barack Obama made it four months into his presidency before his first golf outing as commander in chief. George W. Bush made it even longer, first hitting the links as president about 5 ½ months into his first term.

Donald Trump made it two weeks before heading to the golf course."

By the kind of reckoning at your misleading link, Obama ate 9,000 meals while Trump has only eaten 500.

He also took 3,000 dumps while Trump has only taken 170.

Trump should see a doctor.

T