who is the worst Thai girl or frang

opalred

on the forum you always hear how bad the Thai girls are to frangs

i think it is the other way

after 14yrs here i could go on for pages how i have seen frangs treat there g/f and wife's

how many times i have heard them tell there g/f to shut-up and disrespect  in public

how many times take to a  bar to watch football/ and ignore and tell to not talk in front of friends

how many times i have heard them tell there g/f to shut-up and disrespect  in public

As in all situations, if a woman associates with a bad man she will get the above- nothing to do with being Thai or farang.

I misunderstood your OP so will not comment further.

I could also go on for ages about such generalisations but I wont. I am going to instead cover myself in Nutella leaving only holes for my eyes and mouth  and run down the street shouting " I'm the boogie woogie bugle boy from company B"

At 200 baht a jar..... ?

Sent from my fridge using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They are told not to talk because you can only put up with being asked if "what you want dinner" so many times
The problem is farang usually marry into the lower classes and get irritated with sign language and tinglish.

No way an upmarket uni educated girl would put up with that crap!

14 minutes ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

I could also go on for ages about such generalisations but I wont. I am going to instead cover myself in Nutella leaving only holes for my eyes and mouth  and run down the street shouting " I'm the boogie woogie bugle boy from company B"

it does seem both more productive and more interesting

12 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

They are told not to talk because you can only put up with being asked if "what you want dinner" so many times
The problem is farang usually marry into the lower classes and get irritated with sign language and tinglish.

They do except from their 'Tomboy' girlfriends instead.

Oh yeah. Cause there's no uni educated farangs trapped in abusive relationships worldwide. Is there?

I found a money making machine inside the corpse of my grandmothers pet cat. 

Well I'm right out of Nutella and my cat just gave me a funny look two four. You don't mind if I call you by your first name?

They just like to think there a mans man. Seen a few i dont bother getting involved just walk away from them. More of a mans insecure bullying man, or a waste of air.

Seen a few thai women who disrespect there man  the look at me syndrome im the boss in front of company again we just walk away. 

But who in there right minds goes to watch 25 fairies running round a field is the question that should be asked.

Edited by jeab1980

16 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

You're an American, right? Such a subtle sense of humour.

17 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

I found a money making machine inside the corpse of my grandmothers pet cat. 

Can I borrow it for a few days, pretty please?

I promise that I will send it back after I have reverse engineered it. (including all the left over bits)

Edited by billd766
Added extra text

17 hours ago, InMyShadow said:

Who starts the Tinglish in a relationship?

Ever thought of that?

Edited by chrisinth

58 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I promise that I will send it back after I have reverse engineered it. (including all the left over bits)

Why would you want a dead pussy? Plenty of live money making ones around?

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Reverse engineered!! Wow!! That's what the bloke that invented the escalator must have done when he realised he could make it go down as well as up!

2 hours ago, ELVIS123456 said:

This is getting too much - nutella, dead cats, money machines, engineers and now escalators :clap2:

Yes, yes...back on topic. There are some bad farang and some bad Thai people...sometimes bad farang marry good Thais a treat em rough...sometimes it happens in reverse!...Does that cover it?