Do the laws of physics not apply to Thai girls on motorcycle taxis?

Kinnock

42 minutes ago, Tom Parkinson said:

The ladies who really amaze me are the ones doing this while holding a baby in each arm! ?

Also they never seem to lose their flip flops, me in mine, take a couple of steps forward, then have to go back and relocate sandal and refit! 

On 7/5/2017 at 3:07 PM, Kinnock said:

I've now amended my 'Theory of everything (to do with Thai girls)' after scribbling some equations in black marker pen on a Bangkok bus shelter.

I think this key issue is 'relative centers of gravity'.

We know that forces act on the center of gravity, and for felang men, our tendency to think too much, (for example; heavy thoughts about Brexit, visa runs, North Korea, Trump etc) results in a centre of gravity somewhere around our stiff-upper-lip.

Thai girls in contrast, tend to think about their next meal, their last meal, shoes, handbags and kittens, and these light thoughts result in a C of G around their buttocks.

It was the 'Velcro knickers' post that led to my revised theory.

So if we want to ride a motorsai like a Thai Girl, we need to follow their advice and not think too much.

Kinnock, it's strange I have the same thought like you. I was wondering all the while whether it could be these Thai girls are carefree. Now that I read what you wrote it kind of confirm what I was thinking all the while. When you are carefree your attention is with the momentum of the motorbike. You do get a better sense of balance when you mind is not distracted by all your rubbish thinking.

The other reason is the weight of the Thai ladies, they are so light. Even if they do fall off the bike (at a slow speed that is) they are most likely not badly hurt, bruise may be. It's like seeing a mouse jumping off the table on to the floor and run off. The mouse jump from the height of the table is like a man jumping from the 5th floor of a building. Can you jump out of a 5th floor building and run off? Those farangs jumping from the condominium balcony could be trying to prove this theory.

8 hours ago, Elkski said:

The title of this thread caught my recurring amazement and questions exactly.  Maybe this is why many have flat backs on their heads.  If they Try the uncatchable fall backwards once and your dead or learn I imagine.   I must admit it looks so classy.  I should add that skill to my scoring spreadsheet!  Minor importance I admit but me thinks worthy of an Excel row. 

Flat backs on heir heads? Scoring spreadsheet?

Stick to the Mormon girls...when in Utah do as.....

I used to have a book given to me by my unkle that was written by and for soldiers in Vietnam, and for some reason never forget:

A girl on the back of a Honda

Is a sight I'm increasingly fond-a

Especially those

In tight skirts, and no hose,

But what in heck does she hang on-ta? 

Edited by ballpoint

On 06/07/2017 at 5:48 PM, maxcorrigan said:

Also they never seem to lose their flip flops, me in mine, take a couple of steps forward, then have to go back and relocate sandal and refit! 

Time to buy some big boy shoes if you can't manage to walk in sandals.

8 hours ago, bazza73 said:

I'm 95 kg. My Thai GF is 40 kg. When she's a passenger , I barely notice her effect on the bike.

We've never tried reversing positions. I suspect it would end in tears.

40kgs?? :shock1::shock1: You need to buy her some food as she's anorexic :shock1:

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 8:52 PM, chickenslegs said:

They are able to grip the seat cover with their buttock muscles.

Or, maybe they wear velcro knickers.

After 43 posts on the subject , I am still thinking you are right , buttock muscles in velcro knickers , works for me.

59 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

After 43 posts on the subject , I am still thinking you are right , buttock muscles in velcro knickers , works for me.

Perhaps the fantasists are enjoying this thread............

14 hours ago, bazza73 said:

I'm 95 kg. My Thai GF is 40 kg. When she's a passenger , I barely notice her effect on the bike.

We've never tried reversing positions. I suspect it would end in tears.

I've always thought reversing positions are slightly deviant

The Thai slang word for Vagina is hoi,which is also the word for shell fish,or clams,maybe there is some kind of suction effect,only speculating of course. I think another word is jim or gym,no wonder the girls used to laugh when i said i was going down the gym.