Thai woman arranges to meet man who propositioned her for sex - then beats him up and has it all filmed.

rooster59

Thai woman arranges to meet man who propositioned her for sex - then beats him up and has it all filmed.

aHR0cDovL3BlMi5pc2Fub29rLmNvbS9ucy8wL3VkLzUxOS8yNTk4NjQ2Lzk1NjU0OTYwXzNjNGQxZGVhLWM1ZDItNGY1ZC5qcGc=.jpg

Image: Sanook

A woman who was propositioned on Facebook by a man who offered her 20,000 baht for sex decided to teach him a lesson.

She agreed to meet him. But she took her friends with her who held her would be boyfriend while she belted him with clenched fists and kicks to the head.

All the while the man says sorry and laments that he only wanted a girlfriend and was looking for true love.

True love was the last thing on the mind of the woman when the man said he wanted to be her boyfriend. She suggested it could be sorted if he sent her money.

He suggested 20,000 baht but said that he would need sex four times a month, reported Sanook.

It was not reported if any money changed hands.

The pair arranged to meet and while she laid into him one friend helped by holding onto him and another recorded a video of the humiliation.

Netizens criticized the woman mostly saying she mentioned money first. Arranging to meet him then assaulting him was over the top. And putting the clip online could be an offence under the Computer Crime Act.

Some thought the woman could press charges for the comments made to her originally by the man.

Both parties have since deleted their Facebook accounts.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-07-01

I read the whole chat message in Thai. 

The guy started off by just asking if he can woo her. And she said "Yes"

Then he ask if he can be her boyfriend and the girl ask if he got money. He replied "Of cos he will give money to his girlfriend"

After that the girl kept pestering the guy to transfer money if not she will BLOCK him on Facebook.

And then he said he will offer 20,000 Baht a month and wants sex for 4times a month. And the rest you can see what happened. She actually baited him out and got her friends to hold him while she attacked him.

Disgusting behaviour. Now she is being CSI by Thai Social Media and revealed that she is actually working as a sideline and also likes to get involved with married guys after their money. 

She is already a working girl (i have nothing against working girls) and yet dares to take the high ground here, and what does she wants to prove by taking such a video and uploading it online? 

2 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

Then he ask if he can be her boyfriend and the girl ask if he got money. He replied "Of cos he will give money to his girlfriend"

After that the girl kept pestering the guy to transfer money if not she will BLOCK him on Facebook.

And then he said he will offer 20,000 Baht a month and wants sex for 4times a month. And the rest you can see what happened. She actually baited him out and got her friends to hold him while she attacked him.

Disgusting behaviour. Now she is being CSI by Thai Social Media and revealed that she is actually working as a sideline and also likes to get involved with married guys after their money. 

She is already a working girl (i have nothing against working girls) and yet dares to take the high ground here, and what does she wants to prove by taking such a video and uploading it online? 

Beware the crazy chicks! 

It is not very politically correct to say that these days, but they are definitely out there.

Perhaps it is time to return to the good old days where you meet a woman in person before you start to discuss your sex life.

Crazy chick madmen an everything in between... the internet social medias

full of locos bonkers type of people that lost the plots long time ago

that their place is more like the nuthouse that on the streets....

I guess she was insulted by only 20,000 bht . But thats the standard here for pay as you go girlfriends.

It's too much.

Have friends work 7/11 ,Hotel and Thai Police Force etc earn WAY less.

20000 baht, lol, what she do for you, maybe not even clean your socks and underwear :D

Sleep, Eat, Facebook, TV, BoomBoom and Aircon @21 ? LoL

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

Proving herself and others she is a "good girl", maybe?

5 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

Come live with me and be my love, 
And we will all the pleasures prove, 
That Valleys, groves, hills, and fields, 
Woods, or steepy mountain yields. 

And we will sit upon the Rocks, 
Seeing the Shepherds feed their flocks, 
By shallow Rivers to whose falls 
Melodious birds sing Madrigals. 

And I will make thee beds of Roses 
And a thousand fragrant posies, 
A cap of flowers, and a kirtle 
Embroidered all with leaves of Myrtle; 

A gown made of the finest wool 
Which from our pretty Lambs we pull; 
Fair lined slippers for the cold, 
With buckles of the purest gold; 

A belt of straw and Ivy buds, 
With Coral clasps and Amber studs: 
And if these pleasures may thee move, 
Come live with me, and be my love. 

The Shepherds’ Swains shall dance and sing 
For thy delight each May-morning: 
If these delights thy mind may move, 
Then live with me, and be my love.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

LOL.  Or, "no money no honey!"

Granted he was looking for a GF, but in the end, it came down to a demand for sex 4x a month (minimum) for 20,000.  Might as well just get over it, wear a rain coat and do straight forward pay for play.  At least you know where you stand. 

The money saved, roughly 15,000/mo, should be invested with discipline over time. 

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Perhaps in this case Andrew Marvell ( if not John Donne) is relevant:

"Two hundred to adore each breast,

but thirty thousand for the rest" 

( although IIRC , it was years rather than Baht)

Strange attitudes some Thai women.

I know of a Thai woman who has a massage shop, a looker of 30 years old who will offer sex for 10000 baht. I went there once and she propositioned me. No way, I`m not that desperate. But she spoke good English and we had a bit of a conversation and I asked her about her life?

This woman does not consider herself a prostitute because she doesn`t work in a bar, I`m not a bargirl she told me. So according to many Thai women who will oblige sexually if the price is right, unless they work in a bar, than they are not prostitutes. 

Edited by cyberfarang