Bangkok cops swoop on drug-peddling ring

webfact

On 7/7/2017 at 4:31 PM, partington said:

And what about all these French speaking African tossers around Lower Sukhumvit, who hang around all day and all night, saying "how are you?" to selected random foreigners, obviously up to no good, and what's more blocking me from getting home fast with my shopping in the bloody pouring rain.

Eh, answer me that!

Hahahaha I guess they are paying their taxes to the government, so no cause for alarm.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, goldenbrwn1 said:

Hello my freind..what's up?... how are you? Your mum that's what's up now <deleted>## off! 

Its an absolute nightmare on lower suk these days. I have been having the same thoughts and conversations with people.. how the hell do they stay here and just sell drugs so brazen?! In the last 6 months alone the amount of aggressive African hookers and dealers have more than doubled by the looks. It seems to have got worse since the Thai night market stalls and food venders have been moved on.

Who made you a proxy for the Thai immigration Service?

You've been having the same thoughts and conversations with similarly blinkered, entitled dinosaurs who don't like the fact that the cesspit that is lower Sukhumvit now caters to tastes other than those of white men.

FYI, Middle Easterners and Indians like heavier set African women.

The dealers are annoying, sure but given three guesses as to who their biggest patrons are, who would you come up with?

Yep, that's right.

White tourists and expats.

43 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Who made you a proxy for the Thai immigration Service?

You've been having the same thoughts and conversations with similarly blinkered, entitled dinosaurs who don't like the fact that the cesspit that is lower Sukhumvit now caters to tastes other than those of white men.

FYI, Middle Easterners and Indians like heavier set African women.

The dealers are annoying, sure but given three guesses as to who their biggest patrons are, who would you come up with?

Yep, that's right.

White tourists and expats.

Il be sure to never mention it to anyone again and keep my sensible ; common sensed thoughts to myself.....sorry I meant xenophobic; racists comments to myself. Is that how you read it? ..I'm sure it is.  But obviously you think it's fine for all them lot (is that an appropriate enough description?) to just sell their wares on the streets and have lower suk looking like Lagos.    Maybe try and have conversations with other ex pats who live around there (after they have had their fix of course?) or if you can manage it , have a conversation with Thai locals around the lower suk area who have businesses there or live there and tell them they are blinkered entitled dinosaurs.   Yes there has always been a few Africans on lower suk but for CS in the last year or so it's got ridiculous with how many there are and how blatant it is.   

But I suppose if it's bothering me that much I should just maybe book a flight out yeh?  Just thought I would say it for you. ?

Edited by goldenbrwn1

On 7/13/2017 at 10:11 AM, goldenbrwn1 said:

Il be sure to never mention it to anyone again and keep my sensible ; common sensed thoughts to myself.....sorry I meant xenophobic; racists comments to myself. Is that how you read it? ..I'm sure it is.  But obviously you think it's fine for all them lot (is that an appropriate enough description?) to just sell their wares on the streets and have lower suk looking like Lagos.    Maybe try and have conversations with other ex pats who live around there (after they have had their fix of course?) or if you can manage it , have a conversation with Thai locals around the lower suk area who have businesses there or live there and tell them they are blinkered entitled dinosaurs.   Yes there has always been a few Africans on lower suk but for CS in the last year or so it's got ridiculous with how many there are and how blatant it is.   

But I suppose if it's bothering me that much I should just maybe book a flight out yeh?  Just thought I would say it for you. ?

Your mentioning of Lagos piss me off. Lagos has a much better look than queens, so don't even go there. Lagos looks so great and can't be compared to sukhumvit.

just so you know....

11 minutes ago, Big Job said:

Your mentioning of Lagos piss me off. Lagos has a much better look than queens, so don't even go there. Lagos looks so great and can't be compared to sukhumvit.

just so you know....

I wasn't referring to the look of the place as in the infrastructure or of how clean it is ect .I was referring to the amount of Africans there illegally committing blatant crimes and even outnumbering the locals in parts committing those crimes. I assume most if not all drug dealers and hookers in Lagos are all from Lagos ? Or at least African.

Edited by goldenbrwn1