Farang Keenok

kankaroo

Walking to Panthip the other day and saw a pretty sad looking sight -a fat farang bird with blonde hair trying to play a flute on the overpass before the entrance. I'm wondering how the ###### can someone look so pathetic and also not seem to be bothered about it in the slightest. A disgrace to the farang race ! :o

PS: For some reason or other she had sweet FA in her hat :D

It's hard for me to recall but I do remember he was quite skinny and pale. He was really funny too; making everybody laugh like crazy.

Just wondering; is selling sexual services one of the professions closed to foreigners in Thailand?

Walking to Panthip the other day and saw a pretty sad looking sight -a fat farang bird with blonde hair trying to play a flute on the overpass before the entrance. I'm wondering how the ###### can someone look so pathetic and also not seem to be bothered about it in the slightest. A disgrace to the farang race ! :o

PS: For some reason or other she had sweet FA in her hat :D

Maybe she was a traveling menstrual as well.

Why did she look pathetic?

Maybe she was a student who had had her money stolen. Or maybe she heard through other students it was "cool".

I don't know if you are thai or western, but if a Thai was on the street in a European city, then my guess is another Thai would stop and help, probably feed and clothe. And if I saw another Westerner here who was genuinely in need of help, then I would help.

Did you think to stop and ask why she was "degrading" herself??

Strange sight indeed. I was once walking along in Calcutta. It was a dark evening around sunset, the sky was full of huge black clouds, the air was thick and humid, the lane (soi) was crowded with people, a sea of dark faces all staring at me, rats ran all over the place, piles of rubbish actually moved as I walked by (it was a man lying among it)......generally it was a very very wierd. Until I looked up and right in front of me was a rickshaw walla pulling a rickshaw. Seated inthe rickshaw was a full on middle aged farang drag queen dressed to the nines ........ I had to lift my jaw from the blackenned earth under foot as he/she went past and the sea of people parted and stared in amazement at this incredible sight ! Will never forget that ! Minutes later all was back to normal........