Thai-Italian Crowned Miss Grand Thailand 2017

webfact

Thai-Italian Crowned Miss Grand Thailand 2017

By  Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

S__21766233-1024x576-696x392.jpg

BANGKOK — A Thai-Italian model was crowned Miss Grand Thailand 2017 Saturday night after winning a contest known for its extravagant if not outlandish costumes, representing each of the 77 provinces in the country.

Representing Krabi province, Pemika Pamela Pansinetti, 23, is fluent in Thai, English and Italian. She sported an eagle-winged rubber costume weighing 40 kilograms Wednesday during the qualifying round for four hours, dyed her hair deep black and learned to sing a Northeastern Thai folk song to please the judges.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/life/arts/2017/07/09/thai-italian-crowned-miss-grand-thailand-2017/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-07-10

I think it unfair to allow half Thai to contest. Children of mixed blood and race are usually  more beautiful and some are highly intelligent .

The Contest should be only for 100% all Thai blood. SHE IS NOT ALL THAT PRETTY IN MY EYES.?

40 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

I think it unfair to allow half Thai to contest. Children of mixed blood and race are usually  more beautiful and some are highly intelligent .

The Contest should be only for 100% all Thai blood. SHE IS NOT ALL THAT PRETTY IN MY EYES.?

How far do you want to go back to discover mixed race? 100% Thai blood, pfft, I think you may struggle. Thai/Chinese/Cambodian/Laotion/Malaysian/Vietnamese and we havn't left SE Asia yet.

I recall there was another country that insisted on 100% pure blood and we all know how well that went.

1 hour ago, Mickmouse1 said:

You mind I agree only with you on your last point.

However, who is half Thai when having the Thai nationality?

3 hours ago, sharktooth said:

Errrm... she is a bit of a hound. The burd that works in my local 7/11 is better looking.

Does she speak Thai, Italian and English??  No??  thought so.

18 hours ago, Thechook said:

My wife says it's not fair, she is mixed and should be for real thai people.  I said what about our son, should he also be discriminated against.  No response and not talking to me now.

Ask your wife if she's got any Sino-Thai relatives. (Once she's talking to you again, that is :smile:)