Pedicure Able To Manage In Growing Toe Nail

domdom

Hello

Looking for a good pedicure, preferably around Jomtien but I will go further if needed..  Don t look for any fancy high end saloon, good professional even in small local saloon will do

My good pedicure (small saloon opposite Bic C Central gone for holiday)

Thanks

Have a nice week

Unless all their nail tools are scrupulously clean, you can end up with a bad infection, as I did in the Philippines. No way would I let a nail shop dig around an ingrown toenail.

After years in LoS I have yet to find something I would call good pedicure.

Find salons quite inept. Hospitals ain't much better either, pretty useless - don't know what they are doing.

Seems to me that pedicure is a low-knowledge segment in LoS.

Neither hospitals or salons have proper tools for doing pedicure.

Don't even have the right kind of plaster for treating various ailments.

Not so strange really.

I think most thais have pretty good toes/feet, having spent years barefoot and in soft shoes

as opposed to pressing feet into hard and often too small shoes - resulting in problems over time.

Whatever you do, watch out for cleanliness and developing infections.

Salons have lousy hygiene.

Buy a bottle of vodka (500 baht) and have all tools rinsed in the vodka,

Hello

For 2 years I have a good pedicure.. She has a small saloon in a shack on the left on Big C central entrance from the side soi..

She make an excellent job.. never bleeding.. ridiculous rate.. (100 bahts).. Unfortunately she goes for 2 months every year to England or Germany and didn t manage to find anybody to do a good job as she is

I cannot go or in a difficult way for surgery as I have heart problems and anti clot medicine..

So keeping on looking for somebody..

Thanks a lot to everyone

yes, plus you never really know where those pointy thingys have been, before you...

i.e. someone else's bloodied HepC affected toes

Never can trust their concept of hygiene

go to Soi 21 off Soi Boukheaw..... nearly opposite Suprise Restaurant (great ribs BTW)  there is a small salon run by two ladies. One of them has difficulty in walking well but does a very good job with difficult toes. I've never had any cuts and walk away painfree after a visit there. 

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:30 PM, tolsti said:

go to Soi 21 off Soi Boukheaw..... nearly opposite Suprise Restaurant (great ribs BTW)  there is a small salon run by two ladies. One of them has difficulty in walking well but does a very good job with difficult toes. I've never had any cuts and walk away painfree after a visit there. 

Is their equipment sterilized between customers? If not, do not use for ingrown toenails.

Hello

Finally took the chance and went to a beauty parlor located on Klang nearly opposite a bank, 100 meters from beach road, 4 or 5 shops after tops heading to beach road.. excellent job, 200 bahts..

Thanks everybody