Koh Tao Death: Police Say Final Frame Shows Tourist Buying Ticket Off Island

webfact

On 8/16/2017 at 6:25 AM, wakeupplease said:

The way that will reveal the truth on death island is to do a go fund it or find a person who has lots of money and persuade him/her to help find the truth here as it may save his children. If we could come up with a Million Dollars you would soon see a certain name coming into the frame. Its time it happened for the sake of the truth.

All we need now is a god fearing person to step up to the plate any offers?

That young man needs to be arrested and jailed for what he did and stop him doing another this year and you know it.

Oh yes, another go fund me page. 

And a couple of trusted spokespeople could manage those millions of baht donated to facilitate a top investigation. 

Those trusted people could hire overseas experts to fly in to testify and pay hundreds of thousands to conduct scientific tests. 

The really great thing is, they would not have to be transparent about any of those funds. After paying for all that investigating to help poor Elise, who would blame those trusted people if they decided to pocket the spare change and retire in the Maldives. 

Hmmmm now where can we find a god fearing millionaire to step up and break this case wide open? ???

Hilarious. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, greenchair said:

Oh yes, another go fund me page. 

And a couple of trusted spokespeople could manage those millions of baht donated to facilitate a top investigation. 

Those trusted people could hire overseas experts to fly in to testify and pay hundreds of thousands to conduct scientific tests. 

The really great thing is, they would not have to be transparent about any of those funds. After paying for all that investigating to help poor Elise, who would blame those trusted people if they decided to pocket the spare change and retire in the Maldives. 

Hmmmm now where can we find a god fearing millionaire to step up and break this case wide open? ???

Hilarious. 

Not all people are crooks you know, it must be the people you are mixing with that gives you this impression, you need a change of scene mate.

Edited by wakeupplease

11 hours ago, JLCrab said:

My entrée into the world of serial killers and serial killings was living in New York City during the 1976 'Son of Sam' .44 caliber Bulldog serial killer murders. What about yours?

Brush up your skills abit then here are a few true life story programs to watch and learn by and there are hundreds for you to view

FBI Files

Couples That Kill

Dissapered

Forensics then very basic compared to today but very apt for the location we speak about

17 hours ago, JLCrab said:

If the serial-killer-on-the-loose did a good job of abducting and making the young Russian woman disappear, he did a pretty lousy same job on the young Belgian woman.

It's all dependent on how well he is being managed by his homies. The word on the street is that he is out of control, and his family are trying to keep him off the island because he is such hard work.

I don't have to watch any TV serial murder programs -- I was there in the city when the sh**t was going down reading the daily newspapers, watching the news, and talking to particularly young woman who were scared to go out lest they get their heads blown off with a .44 magnum pistol.

And I would not be surprised that the family are keeping him off the island with a lot of would-be vigilante types going around readily referring to him as a serial killer on the loose.

Edited by JLCrab

33 minutes ago, JLCrab said:

And I would not be surprised that the family are keeping him off the island with a lot of would-be vigilante types going around readily referring to him as a serial killer on the loose.

PMSL. And the strange deaths and disappearence continue. Sterling effort though. You should be doing what smatar$e dimwit AleG's doing. He's been a total disaster for the cause. The family must be reviewing that diving franchise at least (or maybe something much worse).

Strange deaths? OK. Have you been able to determine that when any of these strange deaths actually occurred, your favorite culprit was on the island or riding the plebeian ferry system if the family has been trying to keep him off the island since September 2014?

Have any of those on the street who know for sure who did what and when actually seen him on the island particularly during the time-frame when these 'strange deaths and disappearances' occurred?

Edited by JLCrab

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

It's all dependent on how well he is being managed by his homies. The word on the street is that he is out of control, and his family are trying to keep him off the island because he is such hard work.

Who is he?

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

I don't have to watch any TV serial murder programs -- I was there in the city when the sh**t was going down reading the daily newspapers, watching the news, and talking to particularly young woman who were scared to go out lest they get their heads blown off with a .44 magnum pistol.

serial murder programs

No these are true stories not made up, its real life action and true endings. I just saw another where a fire office was caught bang to rights for 10 fires and 4 murders by forensics and got the ultimate sentence.

Ok so not a real detective just someone who read the press, saw the news on tele and maybe spoke to a women or two. Forensics not your expertise. Funny that some forces look on death here as more than likely Suspicious, truth will come out one day wait and see.

Whether true or not, they are TV shows. I lived in a city with a real serial murder on the loose blasting people's heads off with a .44 caliber pistol. All you people have is that, other than the two September 2014 murders, MAYBE these were murders and maybe not.

You know full well who 'he' is but I do not use his name so that my user name is never linked to his is a Google search.

Edited by JLCrab

17 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

serial murder programs

No these are true stories not made up, its real life action and true endings. I just saw another where a fire office was caught bang to rights for 10 fires and 4 murders by forensics and got the ultimate sentence.

Ok so not a real detective just someone who read the press, saw the news on tele and maybe spoke to a women or two. Forensics not your expertise. Funny that some forces look on death here as more than likely Suspicious, truth will come out one day wait and see.

The family concerned buy into the local culture completely: they think that if you suppress the truth whilst paying for a mantra of lies, you will win the day.

Edited by Khun Han

11 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Ask Crab.

5555 afraid of being sued for defamation I guess

. In this era with everybody having a phone one would think someone somewhere has a clip or photos of this man with one of those who have disappeared ( there is only one right?) or those who have died.

But nothing seems to have emerged yet.