Koh Tao Death: Police Say Final Frame Shows Tourist Buying Ticket Off Island

webfact

3 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Really? How did you conduct your mass opinion poll of most Thais? I go off what Thai family and friends both here in the UK and in Thailand tell me (maybe you've heard of that newfangled invention called telecommunications?). All know about Koh Tao, and all, to a man and woman, think it woz the mafia wot done it.

Amazingly, I conduct my mass poll by talking to my daughters personally and by talking to them and their friends that I know on Facebook.

I have to report Koh Tao has never come up in conversation, either with them or other Thai relatives. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Grreat job you've done of bringing them up :sad:.

A cheap remark, I would have expected better from someone who addresses himself as Khun. 

There are plenty of confirmed  murders in Thailand outside Koh Tao which my daughters can be concerned about if they wish.

21 minutes ago, bannork said:

A cheap remark, I would have expected better from someone who addresses himself as Khun. 

There are plenty of confirmed  murders in Thailand outside Koh Tao which my daughters can be concerned about if they wish.

Then don't bring your family into this discussion as a moral reference point.

26 minutes ago, bannork said:

Amazingly, I conduct my mass poll by talking to my daughters personally and by talking to them and their friends that I know on Facebook.

I have to report Koh Tao has never come up in conversation, either with them or other Thai relatives. 

So, contrary to your claim, you don't have your finger on the pulse of Thailand's masses.

31 minutes ago, onthesoi said:

There is nothing to defend(other than reason and logic) ....until a single shred of direct and verifiable evidence is produced by you or anyone else in your little paranoid tinfoil crew.

Oh, we're not a little crew Sweet. Don't you remember the ThaiVisa opinion poll which was conducted when you were posting under another user name?

30 minutes ago, bannork said:

By the way, you obviously aren't aware of the fact that Khun Han is a large town in lower Isaan.

I would suggest members post in a civil manner and stop with the histrionics.   One person is now on suspension.   The remainder can take this as a warning of what may be coming.  

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 5:25 PM, TheLobster said:

We have the usual Koh Tao defense crew here: balo, bannork & onthesoi.

Too much crap from Khun Han & Bannork. Stop bickering, post something new or relevant or don't post at all. Pathetic !

On 7/18/2017 at 0:16 AM, TheLobster said:

Too much crap from Khun Han & Bannork. Stop bickering, post something new or relevant or don't post at all. Pathetic !

I know we have gone from the previous Koh Tao thread and moved onto this one, however I was just wondering if it was okay to post something regarding the previous one and also linked to some some recent murders?

Anyway here goes...........I seem to recall that somewhere early on in the murders of poor Hannah and David, that someone of authority here (Thailand) said something along the lines of, "no Thai could have done this". IMO this helped set the scene for a redirection of the investigation away from Thai folk on the island and the rest is history, unfortunately.

However since that time a couple of other events have transpired – – the fact that the military and other figures of authority have been involved in the brutal murders of Rohingyas, as well as setting scores of them adrift without food and water in an unseaworthy boat, hoping that they would perish (an awful death).

AND the dreadful executions in Krabi, where children as young as three years old were executed by a shot to the head, not to mention eleven people executed in all.

What score now to put on the original uttering as posted above?? All nationalities are guilty of atrocities and have been over the centuries so perhaps folk here should get to know themselves a little better and understand that they are no different to any other nationality in this respect.

On 31/7/2560 at 9:13 AM, TerrylSky said:

So she buys a ticket to leave and then goes and hangs herself. Yeah, right.

She wasn't even supposed to be on Koh Tao.She had bought a ticket to the mainland at Chumpon, on her way home to Belgium, but for some inexplicable reason she got off the boat at Koh Tao , letting her luggage continue on to Chumpon. 

I'm beginning to think that maybe she was 'persuaded'/coerced off the boat at Koh Tao (that would be the most sensible explanation for her luggage staying on the boat), that she was taken to the first resort, and that she never made it out of the first resort alive.

• 2 weeks later...

So do you think the serial-killer-on-the-loose just happened to be on the KP to KT to Chumphon ferry when he spotted his next likely target or is riding on the ferry looking for his next likely target part of some new modus operandi?

According to the Daily Mail:
"An unnamed worker is said to have told police that the backpacker checked into the Triple B Hotel at Mae Hat bay on April 19, and asked for the cheapest room."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4663666/Tourist-dead-Thai-island-tried-hide-identity.html#ixzz4pg8kJ6nX

Maybe the scion of the wealthy KT family promised her a real swell time at real swell digs and this is where she checked in:

http://ucd.hwstatic.com/propertyimages/1/102453/507.jpg

Edited by JLCrab

On 8/1/2017 at 11:51 PM, Khun Han said:

I'm beginning to think that maybe she was 'persuaded'/coerced off the boat at Koh Tao (that would be the most sensible explanation for her luggage staying on the boat), that she was taken to the first resort, and that she never made it out of the first resort alive.

Maybe when the boat docked at Koh Tao, she just thought impulsively, 'to hell with going home,' and left the boat.

22 minutes ago, bannork said:

Maybe when the boat docked at Koh Tao, she just thought impulsively, 'to hell with going home,' and left the boat.

Maybe she did. But women and their clothes/makeup/suchlike, no matter how things have panned out.....don't you think?.....nah, thought not.

On 13/08/2017 at 11:31 PM, JLCrab said:

So do you think the serial-killer-on-the-loose just happened to be on the KP to KT to Chumphon ferry when he spotted his next likely target or is riding on the ferry looking for his next likely target part of some new modus operandi?

According to the Daily Mail:
"An unnamed worker is said to have told police that the backpacker checked into the Triple B Hotel at Mae Hat bay on April 19, and asked for the cheapest room."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4663666/Tourist-dead-Thai-island-tried-hide-identity.html#ixzz4pg8kJ6nX

Maybe the scion of the wealthy KT family promised her a real swell time at real swell digs and this is where she checked in:

http://ucd.hwstatic.com/propertyimages/1/102453/507.jpg

So we have that perfect combination of Khun Anonymous quoted by Koh Tao's hillybilly "Deliverance" police, and a cctv still picture released by said police from Mae Hat Bay of somebody who clearly isn't Elise Dallemagne. And bannork 'likes' this nonsense. You just couldn't make it up (but Koh Tao defenders do).

I could see a woman traveling alone being coerced off a boat by a young hot-shot millionaire whose family owned a good chunk of the island promising her a room in one of their multi-star resorts. But she ended up checking into a resort with a room just this side of a chicken coop with no millionaire coercer accompanying her.

Great scenario you're beginning to think.

41 minutes ago, bannork said:

Ah, so you think she might not have been 100% mentally well then?

I don't know what frame of mind she was in. I didn't talk with her. But her mum did, and said she was fine. Which evidentially contradicts your speculation.

1 hour ago, JLCrab said:

I could see a woman traveling alone being coerced off a boat by a young hot-shot millionaire whose family owned a good chunk of the island promising her a room in one of their multi-star resorts. But she ended up checking into a resort with a room just this side of a chicken coop with no millionaire coercer accompanying her.

Great scenario you're beginning to think.

Well, at least she wasn't taken to that 'rape room', the one on the beach with the mattress in it.

Maybe she wasn't taken anywhere.

So when was the last time a Koh Tao millionaire rode the plebeian ferry to Samui or KP or KT or Chumphon instead of your garden variety dual outboard speed boat?

Edited by JLCrab

1 hour ago, Khun Han said:

I don't know what frame of mind she was in. I didn't talk with her. But her mum did, and said she was fine. Which evidentially contradicts your speculation.

Do you always tell your mum the truth?

If she was fine then how could she be coerced without anyone else noticing?