U.S. president defends son after emails over Russian campaign help

snoop1130

32 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

There's too much noise at the moment…most of it being made by the anti trump brigade here.

I'ma let the dust settle…..already I'm hearing that there are no grounds for treasonous behaviour.

Did you even watch the Fox News segment posted by JT? Krauthammer says (or rather states the obvious) that this clearly shows that the collusion the man-child camp has denied for the last six months actually happened.

If this is not fake news then I guess the nothing burger had more meat than you anticipated?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Becker said:

Did you even watch the Fox News segment posted by JT? Krauthammer says (or rather states the obvious) that this clearly shows that the collusion the man-child camp has denied for the last six months actually happened.

If this is not fake news then I guess the nothing burger had more meat than you anticipated?

ur right…..it's all over, red rover….lol.

Yeah the nothing burger has morphed into a Bigly Mac Donald.

Junior!

We are already starting to hear the "So what, so he ran afoul of a few stupid laws, isn't it more important what they are trying to do to make America great again ?"

Justifications now instead of denials, last time we were here a whole lot of people died.

Why do we assume nothing came of Don Jr.'s meeting?

I've found it a little odd how much of the conversation about the meeting between Trump campaign officials and a Kremlin-linked lawyer has taken as a given that the meeting didn't amount to much...

But the people telling us that nothing came of the meeting are people who were in the meeting and would have reason to want us to believe that nothing came of the meeting. And they're also lying liars who have been lying about all sorts of stuff, including, for months, whether there were contacts between the Trump campaign and agents of the Russian government.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-jr-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-what-happened-2017-7

Why Putin wanted to help trump.

"What makes Russia hostile is Mr. Putin’s adherence to, and dependence on, a set of values that are antithetical to what have been, at least until now, bedrock American values. He favors spheres of influence over self-determination; corruption over transparency; and repression over democracy. His antipathy toward Hillary Clinton was not personality-driven but based on her advocacy of values that would threaten his rule."

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/this-is-what-makes-russia-a-hostile-power/2017/07/12/ff67065c-6713-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html

Now trump is trying to sell yet another big lie. That Putin was actually working for Clinton. I reckon trumpists will actually buy that crap.

How to make Trump make sense: when he refers to "people" in general, replace the reference with "I, Donald Trump". (Apologies to the article I read that pointed this out. I forget where it was, but clearly it is a left wing, liberal, communist rag.)

So, "I think many people would have held that meeting," becomes "I, Donald Trump, would have held that meeting." 

No one understood how complex health care is (to paraphrase) becomes: I, Donald Trump, did not understand how complex health care is.

It works really well most of the time and actually makes Donald Trump seem coherent.

I also have to laugh a little that a lot of the defense for Trump and his cadre amount to saying they don't have enough experience is politics when that was supposed to be one of his selling points during the election. That is, as a businessman, he would be able to succeed because its those inefficient politicians and bureaucrats with no real world experience that are the problem.

Edited by vaultdweller0013
Typos from the phone keyboard

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

There's too much noise at the moment…most of it being made by the anti trump brigade here.

It may a appear a bit overwhelming but, in actuality, it is because you are simply of a very small minority.

Try to think of it in terms of physics:

Say, 1 Kilo to 1 miligram.

Or, even 1 ton to 1 ounce to get the feel of the magnitude of rational people compared to the latter.

The latter being those who support the inept one occupying the White House.

Coupled with the fact that the White House is under investigation for obstruction of justice, collusion, fraud, racketeering, 

money laundering and espionage.

(Unheard of in American History)

And, that the son of said occupier, who along with a Senior White House adviser to his father, 

and a Russian connected Trump campaign manager, had a clandestine meeting with an agent from a hostile foreign adversary.

Russia.

I hope that helps to bring into focus your dilemma.

Free your mind and flee the dark side. :thumbsup:

Edited by iReason

Seems like the occupier of the White House needs some explaining from one of his Chief Advisors who was at the secret meeting:

Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

"Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form —

which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported."

"He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times."

"Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) on Wednesday said in a "normal political world," Kushner would no longer have his job."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341844-kushner-updated-disclosure-to-add-more-than-100-foreign-contacts

1 hour ago, iReason said:

Seems like the occupier of the White House needs some explaining from one of his Chief Advisors who was at the secret meeting:

Kushner updated disclosure to add more than 100 foreign contacts: report

"Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, updated the list of foreign contacts on his disclosure form —

which he needed to submit to get security clearance — three times, The New York Times reported."

"He added more than 100 names to it, people close to Kushner told The Times."

"Sen. Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) on Wednesday said in a "normal political world," Kushner would no longer have his job."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/341844-kushner-updated-disclosure-to-add-more-than-100-foreign-contacts

Kushner will say he forgot them because there were so many! How do you forget to add names on the disclosure list when there ARE so many. His first form had zero.

On 7/12/2017 at 5:11 AM, JHolmesJr said:

The only fault I see with don jr in this case is lack of experience.

A  big fat nothing burger.This is just like all the other attempts by the liberal media and the democrats to undermine Mr. Trump.

2 hours ago, iReason said:

It may a appear a bit overwhelming but, in actuality, it is because you are simply of a very small minority.

Try to think of it in terms of physics:

Say, 1 Kilo to 1 miligram.

Or, even 1 ton to 1 ounce to get the feel of the magnitude of rational people compared to the latter.

The latter being those who support the inept one occupying the White House.

I can understand the superiority and confidence levels creeping up, but you have had the carpet pulled from under your feet in thepast on so many occasions…..i am surprised you're popping the champagne so soon. Patience young jedi.

1 minute ago, riclag said:

A  big fat nothing burger.This is just like all the other attempts by the liberal media and the democrats to undermine Mr. Trump.

no…its a bit more serious this time….but it's only impropriety IMO. Of course for the lefties, it's like hitting all the numbers in bingo.

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

no…its a bit more serious this time….but it's only impropriety IMO. Of course for the lefties, it's like hitting all the numbers in bingo.

Sen Grassley the Chairman on judiciary was quoted saying "The Russian lawyer wasn't working for the Russian Government ".Grassley said she never filled the Foreign agency paper work as a Russian government representative. So there is a nothing burger.Just  a regular Russian with her hand out looking for money for her Adoption Agency.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5503962649001/?#sp=show-clips

Trump says he didn't know about the meeting. However a couple of days after junior received the email Trump announced that he would be giving a speech detailing lots of dirt on Hilary. He never gave that speech.

54 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Trump says he didn't know about the meeting. However a couple of days after junior received the email Trump announced that he would be giving a speech detailing lots of dirt on Hilary. He never gave that speech.

Correct, way too many timing 'coincidences', some blatant lying going on.

But there was another component of the clandestine effort to help Trump get elected: Investigators believe that as Election Day approached, Russian trolls and “bots” flooded the social media accounts of key voters in swing states with “fake news” and disinformation about Clinton, according to a report Wednesday by McClatchy .

How would the Russians know which voters to target, down to the precinct level, in states such as Wisconsin and Michigan? This is a question that surely will be posed to Kushner, since at the time he happened to be overseeing a sophisticated digital campaign operation that tracked voters at a granular level.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ivanka-and-jared-begin-the-plunge-from-grace/2017/07/13/0c8d7072-6805-11e7-9928-22d00a47778f_story.html?utm_term=.99b362a91a72

6 hours ago, riclag said:

Sen Grassley the Chairman on judiciary was quoted saying "The Russian lawyer wasn't working for the Russian Government ".Grassley said she never filled the Foreign agency paper work as a Russian government representative. So there is a nothing burger.Just  a regular Russian with her hand out looking for money for her Adoption Agency.

Anybody who knows anything about the history of US-Russian relations following passage of the Magnitsky Act, knows that when the Russians bring up adoption, it's really about sanctions.

14 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I'ma let the dust settle…..already I'm hearing that there are no grounds for treasonous behaviour.

"…..already I'm hearing that there are no grounds for treasonous behaviour."

Probably from the Russians

9 hours ago, riclag said:

Did you actually watch the video you linked to?  Because Grassley doesn't say that.  Here's what he says:

If she was representing a foreign government - and I don't know that for sure...

1 hour ago, attrayant said:

Did you actually watch the video you linked to?  Because Grassley doesn't say that.  Here's what he says:

Better still she has ties to Fusion GPS the group that was funding the Dem's and Clinton. All of these actors had  conspired  against Mr. Trump and his staff

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

So?  Care to explain why that matters?

And it appears you didn't read this link fully either, because Grassley mentions another link that Veselnitskaya has:

It is highly troubling that Fusion GPS appears to have been working with someone with ties to Russian intelligence

Edited by attrayant

9 minutes ago, riclag said:

Better still she has ties to Fusion GPS the group that was funding the Dem's and Clinton. All of these actors had  conspired  against Mr. Trump and his staff

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/us-politics/trump-jr-russian-lawyer-steele-dossier-natalia-veselnitskaya-gps-fusion-a7834541.html

Fusion GPS was hired to help kill the Magnitsky Act. The US law that's responsible for the trade restrictions on Russia. That's her connection to Fusion GPS.

12 minutes ago, attrayant said:

So?  Care to explain why that matters?

"The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr and allegedly offered to supply damaging information about Hillary Clinton, is apparently linked to a firm that helped compile the notorious dossier of wild and unproven allegations about the US President".. 

The Dem's are notorious for instigating dirty tricks especially the Clinton's.God save Mr. Trump and America

18 minutes ago, riclag said:

"The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr and allegedly offered to supply damaging information about Hillary Clinton, is apparently linked to a firm that helped compile the notorious dossier of wild and unproven allegations about the US President".. 

And it appears you missed this part as well:

"The company had originally been hired by Republican rivals of Mr Trump during the primary campaign"

Your but, but, but, Hillary deflection has become as old as the hills...

:coffee1:

"The Dem's are notorious for instigating dirty tricks especially the Clinton's."

More InfoWars gibberish?