‘My Mate Nate’ Slammed For Flattening Coins On Train Tracks

webfact

19 hours ago, longtom said:

Why so lenient, death penalty would be appropriate,no?:unsure:

Because I hate idiots like mate Nate, he's a real moron. I just can't stand him... Just the sight of this cockroach irritates the s--- outta me! Got the point now? 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Italian guy said:

Because I hate idiots like mate Nate, he's a real moron. I just can't stand him... Just the sight of this cockroach irritates the s--- outta me! Got the point now? 

Wow...

buy calling him a moron that is insulting to other moron,. then you go on to insult cockroaches... 

I was going to describe him as a stupid pillock but that would be insulting male genitals. :cheesy:

3 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Wow...

buy calling him a moron that is insulting to other moron,. then you go on to insult cockroaches... 

I was going to describe him as a stupid pillock but that would be insulting male genitals. :cheesy:

I don't like a lot of things and people out there. But they make good money non-the-less.

17 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

I don't like a lot of things and people out there. But they make good money non-the-less.

Its not all about how much money the brainless thing makes. Its about appropriateness. 

11 hours ago, seancbk said:

I post reviews of what I eat.  I ate a cheese burger the other day and so far I've made US$75 (2500 THB) for posting 4 photos and a 300 word review online.

Good for you.

Do you pay taxes here or in your home country ?  

3 hours ago, ehw200 said:

nothing new... did the same over 60 years ago but was a young boy

not a supposed adult like this idiot

So you're saying it's something you did 60 years ago. You made a video that brought enough money in for you to buy a new house and Mercedes? Or you just idly wasted time putting coins on train tracks because it's fun to do?

The latter is a harmless prank, done for fun and rather pointless for anyone other than yourself.

The former is a harmless prank, done to make a shedload of cash, and generate fun for 3 million other people.

Whether you love him or hate him you can't deny this. If you hate him, then don't watch him.

Behaviour on here is starting to remind me of life in the UK - people are just out looking for trouble, looking for someone they can start hating, looking for someone they can bully from the safety of their keyboard.

Whatever Nate's score is (and I personally don't like him) I'd rate his haters much lower down on my scale of people I'd be happy to share the world with. Why don't you all just p155 off and find something better to do?

8 minutes ago, ben2talk said:

So you're saying it's something you did 60 years ago. You made a video that brought enough money in for you to buy a new house and Mercedes? Or you just idly wasted time putting coins on train tracks because it's fun to do?

The latter is a harmless prank, done for fun and rather pointless for anyone other than yourself.

The former is a harmless prank, done to make a shedload of cash, and generate fun for 3 million other people.

Whether you love him or hate him you can't deny this. If you hate him, then don't watch him.

Behaviour on here is starting to remind me of life in the UK - people are just out looking for trouble, looking for someone they can start hating, looking for someone they can bully from the safety of their keyboard.

Whatever Nate's score is (and I personally don't like him) I'd rate his haters much lower down on my scale of people I'd be happy to share the world with. Why don't you all just p155 off and find something better to do?

I do not hate him, I think he is just plain stupid...

As a Brit you will be aware of just how much effort and money is spent by UK Gov, British Rail & Network Rail on keeping stupid people like him away from the tracks.

If people start to copy him there will be casualties.:sad:

7 minutes ago, Basil B said:

I do not hate him, I think he is just plain stupid...

As a Brit you will be aware of just how much effort and money is spent by UK Gov, British Rail & Network Rail on keeping stupid people like him away from the tracks.

If people start to copy him there will be casualties.:sad:

Can you see a few Darwin awards on the horizon, maybe w anchor Nat will be able to generate a few more hits for his ego. 

Edited by Artisi

2 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

Its not all about how much money the brainless thing makes. Its about appropriateness.

Yea OK. If you say so.

If he didn't have the following and wasn't making any dosh he probably would not be doing it.

Edited by owl sees all

3 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Yea OK. If you say so.

If he didn't have the following and wasn't making any dosh he probably would not be doing it.

Of course he would hes a drongo limelight seeker.

6 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Of course he would hes a drongo limelight seeker.

I make you right there. But compared to what's going on in the world (including the LOS) he's hardly got his foot on the first rung of an inappropriate ladder.

Worse things to do than flattening coins.

Edited by owl sees all

3 hours ago, ben2talk said:

I would like to endorse the comments of this speaker.

On 7/14/2017 at 2:24 PM, Dave67 said:

"but added that obstructing rail tracks with objects is illegal and could end up derailing trains." I

Trust me  a coin cannot derail a train , 

Are you sure? The baht has been getting very strong lately.

I like most am not a fan....it's like scraping fingernails on a chalk board trying to watch his video....that being said putting pennies on the rail road tracks in USA is something kids have been doing for 100 years 

20 minutes ago, JustNo said:
Looks like our mate Nate is losing views for whatever reason; but he has made his bones already and is a millionaire so I guess he won't care all that much 

Screen Shot 2560-07-16 at 11.42.21 PM.png

He's worth a million BAHT? Good on him. 

19 hours ago, Basil B said:

Wow...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Those who say don't watch if you dont like are Dim.Many clic just to see the idiot, i clic Rob in Thailand, and Nomadic Fanatic in USA, mainly to see what E Beggin their up to,and the weird comments posted.Like Rubber Neckin a Crash.?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

He's worth a million BAHT? Good on him. 

Actually no, at his peak according to his view count, he was probably making around 100k DOLLARS per month, and that is not taking into account sponsorships, affiliate marketing and selling things using Youtube as leverage 

Edited by JustNo