Thinking of working in Thailand? Here are the 39 things that you can't do!

rooster59

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/15/2017 at 10:59 AM, rooster59 said:

2. Farming including looking after livestock, forestry and fisheries (exception: farm manager).

This is tosh. My missus was in Buriram today taking a 'gang supervisor' to be instructed in how to keep his 'gang' legal. Their work permits already obtained.

Edited by sinbin

Well well well, seems that I found the ultimate business that is no business at all, but gives a good income! If you want to make use of your computer and Internet and have some spare money, you can start investing online... I started in November last year with little amounts and am working up to big bucks... so far I have succeeded (with a few failures) and reaching my goals.

If things are going well, in one year I have an income double or four times higher then I have now.... Sounds like a bad advertisement, but it is the plain truth. 

And the great thing of it all: it is not illegal, nearly not traceable and no tax to be paid. It is just income and no real work...I earn money while I'm sleeping or go to the beach....

I have an excavator, tractor and work on my wifes farm with no permit. Apparently im allowed says immigration. Im allowed to do what i want because its family but can not go get employed doing such. If anyone has an actual situation proving oherwise id love to hear it. Been paranoid for years after reading crazy stories here but went and spoke to immigraion and they dont care and said i wont have problems.

49 minutes ago, bsdthai said:

I have an excavator, tractor and work on my wifes farm with no permit. Apparently im allowed says immigration. Im allowed to do what i want because its family but can not go get employed doing such. If anyone has an actual situation proving oherwise id love to hear it. Been paranoid for years after reading crazy stories here but went and spoke to immigraion and they dont care and said i wont have problems.

That's good to know. Thanks.

item # 39 why are there foreign lawyers in Thailand??

According to a source from a YouTube video they can work here if their expertise is required (may it be the language or special knowledge about their country and / or the specific laws).
However they are not allowed to sign any documents or represent at court. That has to be a Thai lawyer.