Confused abit about a thai girl.

Nerdling

Hello guy's

I am a guy from Denmark 31 Years old.

I did meet a Thai girl on the internet we have been talking for a decent amount of time now we share pictures everyday of ourselfs and daily life too.

We do video calls as well.

My problem is that i read so many bad topics about thai girls being fake all the way to the bone. So even tho i have a good feeling about her i still worry. and want to hear what you guys think and if i should try look for anything that might indicate something bad or good,

When we speak on line we speak alittle about everything. and sent pictures of our dailylife too. And we do video calls too.

But when we talk about me going to take a vacction to her she talks about what we can do plus she wants me to go see her mom and dad and rest of her family too. The problem is that they life in Yasothon and she lifes in Bangkok. i dont see the problem of the cost by taking a small plane to that place and rent a hotel.

She asked me if i want to go for few days so i can get to see how they live and such. They are not rich in anyway same as her. The salary she makes is around 12000 thb if she does not do any overtime work. Compared to the danish salary it is not much but in her position here in denmark she would be making close to my own salary maybe alittle less. 

She is claiming she dont want a husband that is rich but rather a husband that will love her and be faithful to her. Witch is the standart bla bla in most countries. But over the time we have spoken she has not asked me for any money or anything like that. 

And if there is some signs that i should try look for when we text or doing video etc that i know if she is true about her words. 

Hi Sirineou.

Thanks for your reply i did consider that as well. and that would be just the perfect way to <deleted> something up that would have been perfect.

And i am really trying look past all the negative stories. because they are also some really good stories out there that shows how faithful and carring thai girls can be.

Good luck Nerdling. Going to meet the family is a good idea. If you hit it off with the Thai lady and her family, I would advise you to take your time and not rush into anything against your instincts.

• Like 1

Just gently tell her you would like to spend time on her.  Meeting her parents can wait until the two of you are better acquainted.  She could be quite innocent and feels beholden to her family.  If she is not innocent, she will make you feel uncomfortable.  If that happens, just walk away and forget you ever met her.  There are good women in Thailand, as well as, bad. 

• Like 2

you're not likely to hear/read successful mixed relationships (male foreigner + thai lady) because those who've had failed relationships are a lot less reluctant to share their nightmares with thai women. moreover, those guys often look at the wrong places for "love". do take their pieces of "advice" with a loads of salt. do a thorough background check, trust your instincts, and know when to jump in or run off. you're still young, hang on to your freedom for as long as you can. have fun. as we say in my home country, when it comes to women... "collect then select!"

Edited by irwinfc

Just be aware.    Things are sitting pretty.    You are convinced it's love and dreaming of great plans for the future.     You just don't hear about these circumstances.    The girls that ending up with all the sweat talk, get to the promised land (meaning marriage, then moving the the individual's home country).    Then, after a couple/few years, after settled down and learning the ropes, either find a new sponsor/husband, or sugar daddy, and moves along, leaving you depressed and bewildered.

Be sure to get to know her, don't get married soon afterward, see how things play out.

• Like 1

At 31, and it sounds like your salary is not, shall we say, enough to make you independently wealthy in the next 20 years or so ... 

My suggestion 

Go to Thailand. Spend the money and go. Do not be honest with her about the dates - add in a week or 2 before you see her. And bring some dosh with you. 

Look for a wealthy, educated Thai woman of the same age or maybe bit older ... say 34 or 35. Women are at their sexual peak at about this age. (We know men are at theirs at about 18). And I emphasize meeting as many as possible during this time. No need to do 4 or 5 a day but try to meet at least 5 or 6. Try to do things with them including the obvious - eating, sleeping, and films. Try traveling a bit with them if you see it is appealing. I also emphasize looking for women who are financially well off. The richer the better, in general, although one needs to be careful about making such generalizations. 

It is easier to deal with a woman who has her own money ... it is usually easier to see motives. Your post seems to be primarily concerned about this issue. 

I would add that life is easier when you have a pile of money. 

• Like 1

Go with the flow, but keep your heart guarded.

Ask her if she has any close girl friends.  If the answer is no....big red flag.

Ask her if she has any friends?  If the answer is no...bigger red flag.

Ask her how she gets along with her family?  If she says she doesn't; ask why?

Ask her if she was ignored as a child, and abused mentally or sexually by family members?

Ask her if she is dating anyone and if so, for how long?  

Ask her if she is bi-sexual?

Ask her if she is married?

Ask her if she  has ever been diagnosed with HIV or syphilis?

Ask her how her family is doing financially and if they expect you to pay money and if so how much monthly?

Ask her if she is  pregnant and if she wants children?

If she refuses to answer your questions...RUN

Ask her what can she contribute to your relationship!

If you feel like  you are pushed into a cul-de-sac and feel more pain than normal  from intentional sabotage ......RUN!

If she is beautiful and always doing selfie's and looking in the mirror she's probably a narcissist.   If she tells you she's not a good person, and makes odd statements, admits to being ignored, taking cell calls and running, and tells you she feels nothing without getting cash, she could very well be a covert narcissist with absolutely no soul.  A very dangerous creature.

Ask the  hard questions few do and be the first to bail if she is causing you pain and sleepless nights.

Hey, the backup rental is always available 24 hours!

Good luck!!

• Like 2

Don't jump on the 1st case. Do it by your brain. You need to know more about this country and people before any commitment. 

Dont forget, you will not have have difficulties if you just get committed here with empty pocket. 

There are good Thai girls, and bad ones. Just as there are good and bad Thai families.

Just leave 80 - 90% of your assets in your home country.

IMHO if the family starts asking for money to help, it's time to walk away.

The usual wild unfounded stats flying around about failures etc. So many bitter and twisted "victims" You undoubtedly need to go in with your eyes wide open just as you would with any female you meet on the Internet anywhere in the world.
You don't lead a checklist around whether she has kids, a brother living at home (<deleted>!) leave these for the saddos. What you do need is common sense and to be streetwise and experience life here as it is for the majority.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect