Alleged Attackers In Krabi Massacre 'Will Be Executed,' Police Chief Says

snoop1130

Just that one stupid and chilling statement puts every murder conviction for the last (how many????? insert your own guess here) years into serious, serious doubt. Certain elements of this country become more and more bizarre by the day.

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Hip Hip Hooray, one by one, bullet in the back of the head in front of their families I hope, if proven to be guilty by the courts of course 555

and while they are at it,line up a couple of thousand more,who have committed some horrendous crimes against children.

Has everyone forgotten about that spectacular v/clip showing a bunch of Thai police kicking the shit out of some poor bastard who apparently upset them in some way when they raided a small-time cardplayers' soiree (in Bangkok?) a year or so - maybe even longer - ago?

The man died as a result of his cruel injuries and police dismissed their role in his death by claiming he suffered a heart attack, I think. And no doubt a heart stoppage under such poor circumstances could more than likely result.  

I don'tr recall any consequences or disciplinary action against the 6-8 police  officers who apparently decided what was appropriate justice for that poor bugger.

I guess the police chief endorses. a ''practice makes perfect'' approach to justice and the law.

Is this attitude a widespread interpretation of the phrase Rule of Law among RTP authorities?

God help the citizenry.