Russian woman begging with baby in Bangkok sparks debate amongst Thais online

webfact

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

If you ever live with them, eat with them and bred with them you might begin to understand the phycology, until then you are just a liberal apologist.

Wow. Dont know who i feel the most sorry for this poor woman and her child or you for suggesting racism is a Thai characteristic. 

Assming you suggestion about thais is correct you must have had a horrible time living, eating and breeding with them as they must have viewed you though the same xenophobic lens and probably still do.

I think your life is far worse then this lady. 

And as a liberal i offer my sincere apologies.

4 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Sorry, but she must be handed over to her embassy who in turn must either pay for her in Thailand or have her sent back to her homeland....

Try begging as an alien in the streets of some western nation and the same will happen...

Another quality farang who will plainly justify all the hassle at immigration counters towards other farangs on normal visits to the Kingdom...

How? 'Prove you won't work, commit a crime or beg, otherwise you don't get in'?

Increasing prosperity comes with unavoidable problems of its own. Unavoidable unless you are prepared to make your country so unwelcoming that nobody wants to come, if you aren't willing to pay for deportations.

What is the point of locking someone up indefinitely / fining them if they don't have a pot to pi$$ in? It still costs you money...

I personally feel sorry for the circumstances and hope she finds a way out back to her home some how. It's not about any nationality that matters cause any one if can be in need of any help in foreign land helplessly. 

Yes there were instance of a German guy who took full advantage of people's sympathy and instead of returning home was found partying on pattaya bad I'm sure that's an odd example 

19 minutes ago, baboon said:

How? 'Prove you won't work, commit a crime or beg, otherwise you don't get in'?

Increasing prosperity comes with unavoidable problems of its own. Unavoidable unless you are prepared to make your country so unwelcoming that nobody wants to come, if you aren't willing to pay for deportations.

What is the point of locking someone up indefinitely / fining them if they don't have a pot to pi$$ in? It still costs you 

Ya know baboon give the constant stream of right wing drivel from this rabid crowd wanting someone, everyone and anyone deported for even the most minor infraction, it is almost like TVF has morphed into a low key passive aggresive electronic version of ISIS for white expats.

Still I take great solace in the fact that karma has a wonderful memory and what you wish on another human being will in some form or another be repaid back with interest

Edited by jonclark

2 hours ago, Bangkokazy said:

Her must, get out of it on her own. Bangkok is not a beggar city.

Bangkok is not a city for poor people

Have a good day to everyone out there

"Have a good day to everyone out there"  I'm sure the lady in question will welcome your advice.

2 hours ago, Bangkokazy said:

Her must, get out of it on her own. Bangkok is not a beggar city.

Bangkok is not a city for poor people

Have a good day to everyone out there

Jeez, what a response...  It clearly states how she got into this mess (giving her the benefit of the doubt that this is the real story).

May you never find yourself without money abroad and dependent on the kindness of strangers. Bangkokazy, you would instantly discover the humbleness you now lack.

Funny, when I lived in BKK from 2001 - 2005 it was full of poor people.

This one looks real but not unheard of. A few years ago in Chiang Mai the actual M.I.L.F. was soliciting sex in the 

backpacker bars with her mans encouragement. A blonde infant handed off to other women to beg in tourist areas.

Edited by Dipterocarp

The first thing that comes to mind, why are the Thai authorities so zealously struggling with illegal immigrants, not deport them home! Second, why isn't she going to the Russian embassy, or at least in the Orthodox Church? There would have helped them. Does not want to? It seems that something is not right with her mental state.
Poor child, so sorry. .

Perhaps she likes it here....

I personally,would put her in stocks,shave her head,pelt her with rotten tomatoes and howl abuse, but that's just me ..

Then I would check on my dodgy passport (issued by the Vatican)with  the visa stamp for Argentina, circa 1946.

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

Wow. Dont know who i feel the most sorry for this poor woman and her child or you for suggesting racism is a Thai characteristic. 

Assming you suggestion about thais is correct you must have had a horrible time living, eating and breeding with them as they must have viewed you though the same xenophobic lens and probably still do.

I think your life is far worse then this lady. 

And as a liberal i offer my sincere apologies.

No eye deer what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Plenty of teachers here work without a work permit. Same crap or worse. Why pick on Russian woman who indeed might be in trouble?

Please return when your sober.

Would appreciate logical debate on this issue of a farang woman, selling pictures of her baby to pay for her jolly in SE Asia.

I don't think I would sell photos of my infant daughter or son to any Tom, Dick or Perv" on the street. 

I'm sure there are other ways than promoting your kids to strangers to make some flight money.

Well I hope the little girl stays safe.

34 minutes ago, aussieozzy said:

https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/nna.zhuk

hey pals, i've found this lady. she is a "beg-packer" i believe, posting travel-photos on her russian social network and look happy.

Nice one!  Another mystery solved for the BiB and Thai Immigration.  Funny how computers and "smart phones" can be used for non selfie applications.... :)

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

Ya know baboon give the constant stream of right wing drivel from this rabid crowd wanting someone, everyone and anyone deported for even the most minor infraction, it is almost like TVF has morphed into a low key passive aggressive electronic version of ISIS for white expats.

Methinks posting prevalency of the gratuitously condemnatory form, in TVF and many a forum, is often a metric of the posters' dys-functionality 'IRL' .

Angry young boys in aging bodies trashing whomever they imagine to be less than themselves gets tiresome real fast.

Ah well, 'tis only electrons, WTH  ;-)

Just now, webfact said:

Russian woman begging with baby

Just now, webfact said:

The photos show the woman, believed to be Russian

Obviously not a good situation. But really who writes this stuff. A Russian woman believed to be Russian.

1 minute ago, max2u said:

Methinks posting prevalency of the gratuitously condemnatory form, in TVF and many a forum, is often a metric of the posters' dys-functionality 'IRL' .

Angry young boys in aging bodies trashing whomever they imagine to be less than themselves gets tiresome real fast.

Ah well, 'tis only electrons, WTH  ;-)

Yes-and then they can sit down with a good book (does anyone  read good books these days?) such as Dr Elias Aboujaoude."Virtually You-The Dangerous Powers of the E Personality" and learn all about themselves,if they are capable of doing so.

Meanwhile it's back to stoning,flogging and deporting this women,Transylvania,1435 AD style.