Online campaign to oust American YouTuber “My Mate Nate” is gaining momentum

webfact

"If you approve of cruelty towards animals and minimize the issue, free for you.."

ill ask you in all seriousness. Was that what you deem as cruel. Really. The cat was fine. It would've have killed the scorpion if it was annoyed too much. Not hasty. Serious. If you really think that's cruel and that the donut actually meant any harm to that cat then I beg to differ. Not getting into an argument over this but just saying. Animal cruelty 5555 for gods sake 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Human trafficking, wars in the world, starvation and poverty rife, Populist movements gaining ground, democracy drowning in many parts of the world, financial hardship for many and people are wasting their time over this ? Who cares about some jumped up You Tuber ? I don´t that´s for sure.

1 minute ago, johnsnapo said:

Human trafficking, wars in the world, starvation and poverty rife, Populist movements gaining ground, democracy drowning in many parts of the world, financial hardship for many and people are wasting their time over this ? Who cares about some jumped up You Tuber ? I don´t that´s for sure.

More interesting than bickering over the word 'electrocuted' though...That's TvisaF....!!!

4 hours ago, sambum said:

"Experimenting with"? We know what he does with cats - gets them to fight scorpions!

and some moaning expats enlist pussycats for cock fights providing the cocks can stand at attention.

Edited by atyclb

4 hours ago, themerg said:

He has an American Passport.

I am an American.

We don't talk like him in the USA.

He is a 100% phony piece of dog doo.

Deport the piece of shit OR just flush the toilet on him.

nonsense.  he is a prankster, comedian.  i dont talk like eddie murphy, lenny bruce, or andrew dice clay and i am american.  his prank target audience is not tv forum. so much hatred and animosity is perhaps really jealousy and insecurity cause the guy is fluent and reads thai also  and has millions of thais that like him.    get a life

16 hours ago, owl sees all said:

The big problem with the majority of TvisaF members is that their average age is probably treble that of Nate's followers. Different wavelength completely.

Let him perform his art in peace... Or better still actually watch his vids and then comment.

I suspect most don't even bother to learn Thai and resent the fact that this guy does. "tee lak, Nate , what he say?"

12 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

That wont bother the English one bit.?emoji481.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Financially it will, when they are the part of the United Kingdom of England and Wales, apart from the EU. Queen Victoria ain't in power anymore.

So many defensive fans of this idiot on this thread. But what's there to expect from these like-minded people who share the same pathetic level of illiteracy and idiocy this guy is notorious for. 

He should be removed from this country and not allowed to re-enter the Kingdom ever again. Call it "petty" offences, "petty" childishness, call it whatever, you do NOT disrespect the country you are guest of. And to these defensive fans of his, live your time here in Thailand intelligently and not in a manner rude guests are notorious for. It pleases me immensely to see Thai Immigration finally implementing strict screening and removal measures for those who comes here with a cloud of self-entitlement hanging over their heads.

Edited by mvdf

1 minute ago, mvdf said:

So many defensive fans of this idiot on this thread. But what's there to expect from these like-minded people who share the same pathetic level of illiteracy and idiocy this guy is notorious for. 

He should be removed from this country and not allowed to re-enter the Kingdom ever again. Call it "petty" offences, "petty" childishness, call it whatever, you do NOT disrespect the country you are guest of. And to these defensive fans of his, live your time here in Thailand intelligently and not in a manner rude guests are notorious for. It pleases me immensely to see Thai Immigration finally implementing strict screening and removal measures for those who comes here with a cloud of self-entitlement hanging over their heads.

Living as a long-term guest is not for me. What about all the guys that go to go go bars, should they be kicked out the country?

Have you ever been to one?

17 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I'm already grown up. Your kids may copy things. It's a part of life. I doubt very much they'll die from it. Just tell them not to go near train tracks. Inthought that was a given. My comments aren't hasty. They're actually quite serious. I promise 

I would tell my kids "dont go near train tracks but if you do, watch out for trains"

1 hour ago, mvdf said:

And you are not entitled mr perfect?

What major crime has he committed?  I see this as a hateful attack on one of my fellow countrymen.  If she wants to start a campaign, why should we not start a similar campaign to kick out some Thais living in MY country?

Why kick him out?  For doing what?  Because she and her followers hate this young man for no reason.

Edited by james1995

On 7/19/2017 at 11:15 AM, CelticBhoy said:

I'm not really surprised that over 65K (and growing) people are on this tool's back.

I have been told that a story, published in Thai, is circulating that when he was back

in the U.S. he took his mother to a Thai restaurant. While there he told his mother to

use rude/vulgar Thai words to speak with the restaurant staff (taught to her by him,

the story presumes). The story has made it's way back here now because the staff

of the restaurant in the U.S. realize that he is doing no-one any good with his view

of Thai people, even though he has managed to learn the language well.

We used to do that with the bargirls of Bangkok back in the day regarding guys of a certain complexion.

And thanks Thai people for creating this kerfuffle... I'll be sure to check out his channel now.

Edited by CutiePi

When I was on old moaning git before the BTS, there used to be little micro buses with TV's and an annoying guy called Andrew Biggs who I disliked as he spoke perfect Thai and did silly things. now, he's very well respected and after meeting him, found out he's a really sound Ozzie guy. now, I'm younger and have a better attitude, I respect this guy nate, well done buddy, you've made it big in a land full of 90% farang that ca only say "sanook, poom pui, and boom boom" and they hate you for it. My daughters like your VDOs and say all their friends do to.

Interesting article in one of the main English language dailies earlier in the week, where Andrew Biggs (earlier generation really), and especially Ajarn Adam (a former friend of MMN, Mormon export from the same programme in Utah with a similar YouTube success history) sought to distance themselves from him due to his recent behaviour.