Tragedy averted after Phuket woman threatens to end her life

webfact

Tragedy averted after Phuket woman threatens to end her life

Phuket Gazette 

1_2017724161747558_WoHrkHRqrwyXNlzBQkfXEGIaywLttjNPXUHHbYyT_png.pngSeveral people commented on the post to try to dissuade her and others shared it in hopes of locating her family members and warning them before she made good on her threat. Image: Facebook

PHUKET: -- A Phuket woman is reportedly safe after widespread alarm was raised over a video clip she shared on Facebook last week announcing her intention to end her life. 

The woman, whose name her family has asked to withhold, said she was hurt by her boyfriend and no longer wished to continue living. 

“I love you, and when the time is right, I will end it all at your door. I hope your daughter is hurt the way you hurt me,” she said in the video. 

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Tragedy-averted-Phuket-woman-threatens-end-life/66803?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2017-07-25

Sorry, but I agree with the above post by the Dark Lord.

If you wish to commit suicide, and you are determined to go through with it, the last thing you do is advertise the fact.

It looks to me.......and no.....I am no expert.......that it is a cry for help.

Depression is a terrible thing, I hope she finds the strength she needs from Family and Friends to get through her troubled times.