Thai wife false accusations. Trouble ahead?

1happykamper

4 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

No wouldnt bother me one bit, if she did the crime she would have paid the time. In which case as she would have been a double murderer i would never have met her as she would be doing life! But the chances of that actualy coming true apart from the dreamers on here would have you belive. Would be a few hundred trillion to one.

What a pathetic post laughable in the extreme.

Well, your logic is a confused as your statements. We were discussing a wife/gf and to bring in some convoluted logic that  you would have never met your wife/gf is just too ludicrous to debate. Who said she was caught and convicted for the crimes, or that she was doing life--this is Thailand, you know. Seems to me you follow the ostritch-syndrome; just keep your head in the sand, I am sure it will continue to work out for you. 

Edited by smotherb
typo edit

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Well, your logic is a confused as your statements. We were discussing a wife/gf and to bring in some convoluted logic that  you would have never met your wife/gf is just too ludicrous to debate. Who said she was caught and convicted for the crimes, or that she was doing life--this is Thailand, you know. Seems to me you follow the ostritch-syndrome; just keep your head in the sand, I am sure it will continue to work out for you. 

So your twisted logic is there are thousands of women  double husband murderers living in Thailand just waiting for number three! Thats definitely something to ludicrous to debate well all exempt you of course. The ostrich syndrome as you call it is just to stupid for words. I suggest you really do get out i know it will be hard for you to leave TV alone but your mind is thourghly warped. So these thousands of husband killing women are all free as this is Thailand. Get a grip of yourself come on reality is knocking at your door. I could go on and on but i do actually pity you. As i belive you really belive the complete garbage  you are spouting.

PS just asked the mrs if she was a double murderer and showed her your post when she stops laughing ill ask her again.

Edited by jeab1980

Yes, that's a good advice. Go to a different police station and ask the officer what you should do. You bought your wife gold , with your money , and now she says you took it back. In reality it's more likely it went to a pawn shop and then the money somewhere. Check banking transactions around the time, when the good got "stolen" , should be one lead. How much gold was it ? 25 satang "" salüm" or 8 baht?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H990 mit Tapatalk

Silly - in Thai law you can't steal from your wife because you're a married couple.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

43 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

So your twisted logic is there are thousands of women  double husband murderers living in Thailand just waiting for number three! Thats definitely something to ludicrous to debate well all exempt you of course. The ostrich syndrome as you call it is just to stupid for words. I suggest you really do get out i know it will be hard for you to leave TV alone but your mind is thourghly warped. So these thousands of husband killing women are all free as this is Thailand. Get a grip of yourself come on reality is knocking at your door. I could go on and on but i do actually pity you. As i belive you really belive the complete garbage  you are spouting.

PS just asked the mrs if she was a double murderer and showed her your post when she stops laughing ill ask her again.

What a twisted mind you must have. I gave an example, you countered with a ridiculous scenario that defied what you said. Now you comeback with an even more ridiculous assumption that I think thousands of double murderesses are around Thailand. Take my advice a see a doctor about this; it will undoubtedly create problems for you if it hasn't already.

What if I had said, it would be prudent for your to know the STD history of your wife, since there are thousands of Thai women with sexual disease history, many still infected. Would you still say you do not know and do not care of past history?

Personally, I want to know the history of anyone with whom I have a relationship. Their history may not preclude the relationship or it may.

25 minutes ago, smotherb said:

What a twisted mind you must have. I gave an example, you countered with a ridiculous scenario that defied what you said. Now you comeback with an even more ridiculous assumption that I think thousands of double murderesses are around Thailand. Take my advice a see a doctor about this; it will undoubtedly create problems for you if it hasn't already.

What if I had said, it would be prudent for your to know the STD history of your wife, since there are thousands of Thai women with sexual disease history, many still infected. Would you still say you do not know and do not care of past history?

Personally, I want to know the history of anyone with whom I have a relationship. Their history may not preclude the relationship or it may.

Trot on no fish here today old man

12 hours ago, jeab1980 said:

I nearly choked in my sandwich by reading your stupid comments on here. How bizarre can it get.