Thai wife false accusations. Trouble ahead?

1happykamper

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Again, if you have a wife who is so uninformed as to believe a foreigner, especially her husband, knows absolutely nothing; then, I suspect your wife does not care for you.

If she is that uneducated, well, why? Sounds like you have not been a very good husband.

As far as menopause, yes, my wife has gone through menopause; sure, she had drastic mood swings, depression, hot flashed, sleep problems,  etc. Sure, it was difficult living with it and living with her, but I did everything I could to make her comfortable and happy because I love her. Fortunately, she is back to feeling well and living life with me.

I suggest if your wife is going through menopause and if you love her, educate her, support her in her time of need and your love will grow.

Thank you but I neither solicited nor welcome your views on my wife. Are you medically qualified? I doubt it .

do you know either me or my wife? No. 

You feel however that you are an expert and can dish out your views and experiences to all and sundry furthermore as they are your experiences there can be no alternative.

Conclusion is you are not a very very nice person which saddens me as I have seen some interesting posts from you in the past. 

Edited by The Dark Lord

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, transam said:

I should have got my ex UK wife of 20 odd years to contact you for a consultation...She would laugh at you...For SURE......

Plus one with a huge belly laugh. Only difference being, my ex would slaughter such an opinionated <deleted>. 

1 minute ago, The Dark Lord said:

Thank you but I neither so,I cited not welcome your views on my wife. Are you medically qualified? I doubt it .

Conclusion is you are not a very very nice person which saddens me as I have seen some interesting posts from you in the past. 

You are the one who said you r

13 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Thank you but I neither so,I cited not welcome your views on my wife. Are you medically qualified? I doubt it .

You are the one who brought your wife into the discussion. In my response, I said, “I suspect . . . Sounds like . . . I suggest . . .” 

Not once did I say, “For sure . . .I know . . . In my professional opinion . . .”

Your closing remarks were. “Trust me, I know!” Well, I do not think you do know.

So because my opinion is not what you wanted to hear, I am a bad guy.  So be it.  

11 minutes ago, The Dark Lord said:

Plus one with a huge belly laugh. Only difference being, my ex would slaughter such an opinionated <deleted>. 

So, you two have had bad experiences with your women and I have not had bad experiences with mine. Gee, I wonder why?

15 minutes ago, smotherb said:

So, you two have had bad experiences with your women and I have not had bad experiences with mine. Gee, I wonder why?

Because you don't understand that blokes and birds are all different, what worked for you may not work for others. Bit like car battery life....:laugh:

11 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Have you ever considered the effect that the menopause has on some women? A doctor ( female) and Thai) described it as hormone induced psychosis

Yes --having great fun at the moment as my wife is going through ...."The Change"...da da  dar...

The air con goes on & off about 40 times a day....It's to hot....it's much to cold...(how can it ever be to cold in Issan)

Where do you want to eat tonight ?

You Pick it will be fine.......I pick it's not fine.

Anyway if the OP is looking for Good T.V advice...(hows that for an oxymoron)

Its never run away from your problems.........It's so much faster to drive.......... :coffee1:

You are the one who said you r

You are the one who brought your wife into the discussion. In my response, I said, “I suspect . . . Sounds like . . . I suggest . . .” 

Not once did I say, “For sure . . .I know . . . In my professional opinion . . .”

Your closing remarks were. “Trust me, I know!” Well, I do not think you do know.

So because my opinion is not what you wanted to hear, I am a bad guy.  So be it.  

Hey man, cut the vitriol please. You do not know what I did for a living before retiring in exactly the same manner as I do not know about your earlier life. 

Where you got the opinion that that I said I was medically trained, I have no idea. 

So as I said, ....based on your personal experiences.......

If you are unable or unwilling to post anything positive or at least with a modicum of cultural acceptability, then may I suggest you don't post?

differences of opinions and the ability to have a mature dialogue about those differences are one of the mainstays of a civilised society. Criticising someone you neither know or ever will know based on your assumptions doesn't fall in that category.

Just have a rethink think about it.  

Edited by The Dark Lord

11 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Hey man, cut the vitriol please. You do not know what I did for a living before retiring in exactly the same manner as I do not know about your earlier life. 

Where you got the opinion that that I said I was medically trained, I have no idea. 

If you are unable or unwilling to post anything positive or at least with a modicum of cultural acceptability, then may I suggest you don't post?

differences of opinions and the ability to have a mature dialogue about those differences are one of the mainstays of a civilised society. Criticising someone you neither know or ever will know based on your assumptions doesn't fall in that category.

I think he is too confused to think clearly....

23 hours ago, transam said:

Because you don't understand that blokes and birds are all different, what worked for you may not work for others. Bit like car battery life....:laugh:

Gee, really, blokes and birds are different are they? You really have mastered it haven't you?

I know other men who have also been lucky with women; however, I have known many more men who are taken and cuckolded time and time again. I wonder why?

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

Gee, really, blokes and birds are different are they? You really have mastered it haven't you?

I know other men who have also been lucky with women; however, I have known many more men who are taken and cuckolded time and time again. I wonder why?

I don't think you understand that that I have written, but that's OK...You crack on....

great.gif.e96ebe086fb64fc0bff751fd82f99509.gif

22 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Did you read what I said, or were you simply blinded by your dislike of what I said? Where did I say you were medically trained and what was the vitriol I spouted?

So you disagree with what I say, where is your position in this mainstay of civilized society? As you say, differences of opinion and mature dialogue is a norm in civilized society. So, where is your adherence to what you purport to believe?

31 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't think you understand that that I have written, but that's OK...You crack on....

great.gif.e96ebe086fb64fc0bff751fd82f99509.gif

I believe you were saying what I did may not work for all--gee, you think?  Of course not, there is no one-size fits all. I am suggesting that I and other men have found ways to have successful relationships. The fact that so many other men have not found ways to have successful relationships with women is also well-known.

1 minute ago, smotherb said:

I believe you were saying what I did may not work for all--gee, you think?  Of course not, there is no one-size fits all. I am suggesting that I and other men have found ways to have successful relationships. The fact that so many other men have not found ways to have successful relationships with women is also well-known.

At last you understand what I was saying...Meaning.."One cap does not fit all"....And that goes for anything...

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Did you read what I said, or were you simply blinded by your dislike of what I said? Where did I say you were medically trained and what was the vitriol I spouted?

So you disagree with what I say, where is your position in this mainstay of civilized society? As you say, differences of opinion and mature dialogue is a norm in civilized society. So, where is your adherence to what you purport to believe?

Oh for christs sake get a life or better still some professional help.

Edited by The Dark Lord

2 hours ago, transam said:

At last you understand what I was saying...Meaning.."One cap does not fit all"....And that goes for anything...

What would make you think I did not know that? This banter started when you disagreed with me for saying I thought a man should shoulder the blame when he gets into a relationship with a loonie. However, your weak arguments left you with little to say to counter my responses. Now, you are telling me that the entire time you were saying men and women are different?  Have another shot of lao cao and think it over. 

Just now, Been there done that said:

A psychologist could maybe point out to you that you do not need to project the anger you have towards yourself onto others. 

Love yourself, love another.

Did you read anger into my posts or his?

What would make you think I did not know that? This banter started when you disagreed with me for saying I thought a man should shoulder the blame when he gets into a relationship with a loonie. However, your weak arguments left you with little to say to counter my responses. Now, you are telling me that the entire time you were saying men and women are different?  Have another shot of lao cao and think it over. 

:smile:......................So you still do not understand my posts....Oh well....

And hey, any poster that replies to another insinuating booze really does show a lack of tact and narcissism....

15 hours ago, Been there done that said:

Yours, its the same demeanor in many of your posts. Have a heart mate. You are wise enough to show that.

Show me where you see anger in my posts; most show only pity. People post to this forum to get the opinion of others; when they don't like it many get upset and in some cases a do-gooder comes along and says "have a heart," I'd rather have a brain, and suggest many of the problems encountered here would cease if the big head were used instead of the little.

15 hours ago, transam said:

:smile:......................So you still do not understand my posts....Oh well....

And hey, any poster that replies to another insinuating booze really does show a lack of tact and narcissism....

So, again you lack a come-back and go back to I don't understand you.    Okay, let's leave it at that.

17 minutes ago, smotherb said:

So, again you lack a come-back and go back to I don't understand you.    Okay, let's leave it at that.

Well you don't understand, you think what worked for you MUST work for everyone else which is nonsense. We are all different, inducing our opposite sex..

1 hour ago, transam said:

Well you don't understand, you think what worked for you MUST work for everyone else which is nonsense. We are all different, inducing our opposite sex..

Well, now, it seem you are the one who does not understand. I never suggested one size fits all; In fact, I even discounted exactly that. You keep stumbling over your own words TA; think about it.

7 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Well, now, it seem you are the one who does not understand. I never suggested one size fits all; In fact, I even discounted exactly that. You keep stumbling over your own words TA; think about it.

I don't have to think about it....:stoner:

17 minutes ago, transam said:

Not really, just opinions brought to the fore..:smile:

I've gone back over this page and the last page and it seems only a personal argument between 3 of you mainly...........Not opinions or contributions to the OP......... And I won't add to the argument more now....

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 6:41 PM, 1happykamper said:

Thanks for the fast reply. Is it common in Thailand to accuse someone like this just to get your own way? False police reports are not empty threats me thinks. :(

I believe so.

As said already, tell her you won't be leaving Thailand, then gather what you can and flee for your life.

I was concerned enough that my ex ( before we got divorced, when she could have used the will to get everything ) was going to have me killed, that I had to alert my family back home to go to the police if I stopped communicating.