Thai wife false accusations. Trouble ahead?

1happykamper

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:32 AM, transam said:

My weeee story from farangland. I was with my UK ex for 24 years, 23 were near heaven, the last year was something l still do not understand..

Anyhoooo, she was served with a Penal Notice for telling lies in court about myself..

Did I make the right choice way back when, yes I did, a great 23 years and then something out of my control perhaps because many folk change, perhaps I did, I don't know, but for sure she did big time...:sad:

True. I knew a guy for over 30 years. We were great mates, but the last time we met up he was OTT crazy, and long story short, he ended up telling me he no longer wanted anything to do with me. I have my suspicions as to why ( nothing to do with me ), but will not say on here. Shortly after, he also got divorced and lost everything he loved in the divorce. Self inflicted wound, to be sure. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, daphnia88 said:

Sure... because those people are willing to lower their standards and give the lil missus everything they want... Those people no longer have standards when it comes to thai women. They don't even have to be intelligent... Whereas with western women... the standards are high. Western women have to be smart, educated, independent.... Thais? No need to be independent... I'l "take care"..... kind of hypocritical. Having no standards means you get the kind of individuals OP is asking about.

Perhaps you should ponder WHY so many western men have rejected ALL western women as a potential partner, and WHY they so willingly seek a Thai partner.

I have my theory, which would be known to many by my posts on other threads, but I do not wish to side track this thread.

I myself tried a western woman, left her and would never consider such again for a partner, yet I have had many western women platonic friends over the years.

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:25 PM, smotherb said:

I am saying you are the fool if you do not get to know someone very well before you enter a relationship with them. Look at all the sad stories of farangs with local wives--most of the women and the men have changed only in looks. Yes, I too know divorce, been divorced twice, still friends with both of them. We divorced because our ideas for the future changed, not because they turned out to be loonies.  You need to be smarter than the problem, if you are not, then there you are.

I knew my ex for nearly a year before moving in with her, and lived with her for a year before getting married. If that's not long enough, I don't know how long would be long enough.

We were happy till we moved near the family, but once it got bad because of them there was no going back. Sometimes stuff just happens, and no amount of "knowing someone well" is going to be enough. S*** happens.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

Knew my wife for a month before we got married. Still going strong. It really doesnt matter how long you know your partner/wife. Just accept there are probably a good few things she will never tell you and visa versa. What people did before you met them has absolutely nothing to do with either person really.

6 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

did you read the OP? its the post at the very top of the thread.

Yes i did and then the rest of the posts did you? Obviously not as he the OP the one at the top of the page has been well and truly caught out  as a Troll/liar/dreamer who knows not how many kids he has or for that matter doesnt know anything at all. So a little more reading for you and a little less stupid replies eh

Edited by jeab1980

5 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Yes i did and then the rest of the posts did you? Obviously not as he the OP the one at the top of the page has been well and truly caught out  as a Troll/liar/dreamer who knows not how many kids he has or for that matter doesnt know anything at all. So a little more reading for you and a little less stupid replies eh

so who are you the TV arbiter of social justice? 

Is it required to read 9 pages of <deleted> to comment on the information the OP has provided?

the op made a statement i commented on it.

if you want to stalk the OP,  dissect every remark and pass judgement good for you, I however have neither the time nor the inclination nor the interest to read the thread cover to cover.

Thank heaven that you do though, keep up the great work your strident indignation does us all credit.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I knew my ex for nearly a year before moving in with her, and lived with her for a year before getting married. If that's not long enough, I don't know how long would be long enough.

We were happy till we moved near the family, but once it got bad because of them there was no going back. Sometimes stuff just happens, and no amount of "knowing someone well" is going to be enough. S*** happens.

Length of time is not the key, depth of knowledge is. From what you say, family influence was a cause. Could it be that in the prior two years you had little in-law interaction.

On 7/25/2017 at 7:23 PM, inThailand said:

You landed a real winner!

Out file her...file for divorce.

Does she have  a   younger  sister .555

Leave LOS asap and say nought .

11 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

so who are you the TV arbiter of social justice? 

Is it required to read 9 pages of <deleted> to comment on the information the OP has provided?

the op made a statement i commented on it.

if you want to stalk the OP,  dissect every remark and pass judgement good for you, I however have neither the time nor the inclination nor the interest to read the thread cover to cover.

Thank heaven that you do though, keep up the great work your strident indignation does us all credit.

Then your ok to go half cocked then. Again your silly attempt to justify your non understanding of threads by labelling people who actually read threads as stalkers (please look up the word stalker it may help you in future.) Is rather an imature response which says everything about you i belive.

4 minutes ago, jeab1980 said:

Then your ok to go half cocked then. Again your silly attempt to justify your non understanding of threads by labelling people who actually read threads as stalkers (please look up the word stalker it may help you in future.) Is rather an imature response which says everything about you i belive.

my but we are taking ourselves seriously here today.

good for you jeab, good for you.

4 minutes ago, HooHaa said:

my but we are taking ourselves seriously here today.

good for you jeab, good for you.

You are one of the most condesending people i have ever heard from. God help your family i pity them. There you are you can run and tell teacher now cant one. AGAIN

Wow ! she must really love you if she does not want you to leave the country,

cannot live without you,I think more to this,we are only hearing one side of 

the story,

This is a common ploy,to report you to police ,immigration,when Thais get upset,

It's a hot day I'm parked window down,and this guy parks with the rear of his pick up

beside my open window,smoke filling my truck, so i get out and explain that the smoke

is causing me problems,and off he went on a tirade, Do you know who I am. NO, I am

the owner of 4 schools in Chiang Mai,I can get you deported,I know people at immigration,

OK ,I said if you have 4 schools you should have a fair amount of intelligence,dont you

care what you are doing, bit more banter,and he roars off.

regards worgeordie

1 hour ago, jeab1980 said:

You are one of the most condesending people i have ever heard from. God help your family i pity them. There you are you can run and tell teacher now cant one. AGAIN

alas poor jeab, now you make no sense whatsoever.

i suspect the injustice of it all has you in a flap.

perhaps some tea will soothe your indignation and your posts will regain coherence.

and thank you for your concern for my family, its nice to know you are rooting for them.

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:48 PM, smotherb said:

Length of time is not the key, depth of knowledge is. From what you say, family influence was a cause. Could it be that in the prior two years you had little in-law interaction.

True. So at least we had a few happy years.

I asked her prior to getting married if she could stay apart from them, but she lied, or did not know her own feelings on that matter.

Once married, it's down to luck if it succeeds or fails, as the immutable law of life is that everything changes.

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

True. So at least we had a few happy years.

I asked her prior to getting married if she could stay apart from them, but she lied, or did not know her own feelings on that matter.

Once married, it's down to luck if it succeeds or fails, as the immutable law of life is that everything changes.

I think you have to have an understanding with any woman, and the agreement ought to be, "I'll give your family exactly as much money as they give my family," nothing could be more fair than that.

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

No, the marriage rate would tumble--you get that agreement straight before the marriage.

True. Unfortunately, most farangs think their girl is different, till she isn't.

I like the arrangement in Laos where I believe they brought in a rule that farangs over a certain age could not marry Lao girls. That would have saved me a lot of grief and baht.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

True. Unfortunately, most farangs think their girl is different, till she isn't.

I like the arrangement in Laos where I believe they brought in a rule that farangs over a certain age could not marry Lao girls. That would have saved me a lot of grief and baht.

I think another rule-of-thumb for selecting your women ought to be, the less baggage the better--no children, no exes, no bad habits, no extended family--teenage orphans seem a good place to start.

23 hours ago, smotherb said:

I think another rule-of-thumb for selecting your women ought to be, the less baggage the better--no children, no exes, no bad habits, no extended family--teenage orphans seem a good place to start.

That was my rule of thumb too. I even discussed it with the beloved before getting married, no kids and no money to the family.

However, I didn't realise that just being close enough to the family would allow the ratbag nephew to drop in any time he felt like it and stay as long as he pleased, eating our food and leaving his rubbish and used plates/ beer bottles/ butt ends for us to clean up.

It only ended when we did. Even a ratbag came higher in the food chain that I.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to know where one will be in a few years time, so one can only go on the information available at the time.

20 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That was my rule of thumb too. I even discussed it with the beloved before getting married, no kids and no money to the family.

However, I didn't realise that just being close enough to the family would allow the ratbag nephew to drop in any time he felt like it and stay as long as he pleased, eating our food and leaving his rubbish and used plates/ beer bottles/ butt ends for us to clean up.

It only ended when we did. Even a ratbag came higher in the food chain that I.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to know where one will be in a few years time, so one can only go on the information available at the time.

It seems I would have referred to rule one; you add others to support, I drop all support. However, words are more easily completed than deeds.

On 8/8/2017 at 5:35 PM, jeab1980 said:

Knew my wife for a month before we got married. Still going strong. It really doesnt matter how long you know your partner/wife. Just accept there are probably a good few things she will never tell you and visa versa. What people did before you met them has absolutely nothing to do with either person really.

Let's back this up a second. "What people did before you met them has absolutely nothing to do with either person really." If your wife had murdered her two previous husbands, not to worry, it has absolutely nothing to do with either of you?

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Let's back this up a second. "What people did before you met them has absolutely nothing to do with either person really." If your wife had murdered her two previous husbands, not to worry, it has absolutely nothing to do with either of you?

No wouldnt bother me one bit, if she did the crime she would have paid the time. In which case as she would have been a double murderer i would never have met her as she would be doing life! But the chances of that actualy coming true apart from the dreamers on here would have you belive. Would be a few hundred trillion to one.

What a pathetic post laughable in the extreme.