Yingluck says her bank accounts confiscated, money withdrawn

snoop1130

4 minutes ago, anto said:

Em ,NO .  Maybe they froze her money till the verdict outcome  rather than confiscate ,in order for the money  not to be shipped abroad out of the jurisdiction ? 

Yeah what's going on? Yesterday it was confiscated, today frozen. Tomorrow? 

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/27/2017 at 10:50 AM, Lemonltr said:

Raiding her bank accounts before the verdict is such a big provocation to her supporters that I have difficulty in believing it was lack of forethought, but calculated.

Maybe they are trying to increase the size of the 'mob' to attend the court decision and cause a lot of disruption.

Then maybe say ' We did everything good for you but you people show that you refuse reconciliation. Now we have no alternative but to stay longer. It's your fault'!!!

Civil wars have been started over things like this..............stay tuned.

20 hours ago, AGareth2 said:

she did not steal anything    Fact

your comment is fantasy

If you believe Yingluck and the rest of the Shinawatra clan earned their money entirely legally then it is you who live in a fantasy.

Keesters,

Your original comment was: "Good. I hope she like being as poor as the people she stole the money from."

Then you wrote:

4 hours ago, Keesters said:

If you believe Yingluck and the rest of the Shinawatra clan earned their money entirely legally then it is you who live in a fantasy.

Now you're expanding things somewhat to include the rest of her family. This sounds like "guilt by association".

- Can you present *any* evidence/source that she *personally* gained from the Rice-Scheme ? Or that she "stole" money from poor people ? Or that she has *personally* earned money illegally ?

I'll keep an open mind, until I can see some form of evidence against her on these points.

Edited by andersonat

20 hours ago, andersonat said:

Keesters,

Your original comment was: "Good. I hope she like being as poor as the people she stole the money from."

Then you wrote:

Now you're expanding things somewhat to include the rest of her family. This sounds like "guilt by association".

- Can you present *any* evidence/source that she *personally* gained from the Rice-Scheme ? Or that she "stole" money from poor people ? Or that she has *personally* earned money illegally ?

I'll keep an open mind, until I can see some form of evidence against her on these points.

Not guilty by association just plain guilty in my POV. The evidence is out there go look. Tired of this, she will always remain a crook in my eyes.

3 minutes ago, AGareth2 said:

ah looking through a glass darkly

Very soon she will be a convicted criminal. Then it won't matter if money went directly into her bank accounts, or went via her brother's first.

You might notice she has never claimed that she doesn't HAVE the money to pay the levy. Now ask yourself what she has done in her life to earn that amount of wealth.

1 minute ago, halloween said:

Very soon she will be a convicted criminal. Then it won't matter if money went directly into her bank accounts, or went via her brother's first.

You might notice she has never claimed that she doesn't HAVE the money to pay the levy. Now ask yourself what she has done in her life to earn that amount of wealth.

are you saying she has that amount of money?

Do people really believe her account has been emptied? Are you the same people that believed her when she said Rice Scheme was sustainable and there was no corruption?

Boohoo her account is frozen. Fact check! the shinawatra have billions stores in the virgin island,  majority of their wealth is not even in the country. This was kindly provided by wikileaks - long with names of hundreds of other Thai businessmen.

Who gives a hoot about these politicians, they are all corrupt. Its best cases like this are brought up, so those in power are more afraid. Change is good.

3 minutes ago, mike324 said:

Do people really believe her account has been emptied? Are you the same people that believed her when she said Rice Scheme was sustainable and there was no corruption?

I believe the bank

that said they did it

41 minutes ago, mike324 said:

Boohoo her account is frozen. Fact check! the shinawatra have billions stores in the virgin island,  majority of their wealth is not even in the country. This was kindly provided by wikileaks - long with names of hundreds of other Thai businessmen.

Who gives a hoot about these politicians, they are all corrupt. Its best cases like this are brought up, so those in power are more afraid. Change is good.

M,

I searched on Google for Wikileaks references to *Thaksin* having money in the Virgin Islands, and the best that I could find was that his ex-wife had money there.

- Perhaps you can provide a better source.

And in 2011, 15.7 million people voted for Pheu Thai (compared to 11.4 million for the Democrats) - like it or not, *they* most certainly give a "hoot".

M,

I searched on Google for Wikileaks references to *Thaksin* having money in the Virgin Islands, and the best that I could find was that his ex-wife had money there.
 - Perhaps you can provide a better source.

And in 2011, 15.7 million people voted for Pheu Thai (compared to 11.4 million for the Democrats) - like it or not, *they* most certainly give a "hoot".

As far as Thaksin having vast amounts of money in the Virgin Islands, well "everyone knows that", and if it has been posted on Thai Visa twice it will now be a fact!
[emoji3]
As for the 15.7 millions who voted Pheu Thai, and how they feel; well they simply don't count. Certainly not as far as those here who are prepared to view the coup and junta benignly because it put paid to a government they didn't like...